[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just give me the Croatia national team manager job already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: OP.png (211 KB, 357x502) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
211 KB, 357x502
Just give me the Croatia national team manager job already
>>
Looks good. Bonus points for using a real DM instead of forcing the Kovacic meme
>>
>>66104487
>no Badelj
He's a better DM than #epicmemeboy
>>
>3 out of 11 not ending in ic

Try again, needs to be at least 9 ics
>>
>>66104592
fuck off bic
>>
>>66104487
>Mandzukic in goal

Mehmet pls go
>>
>>66104623
reddit
>>
to be honest, /sp/ should have these formation things embedded/embeddable in the site already

plus, these 3 midfielders are (mis)aligned stupidly.
it's like you're trying to disguise the usual 4-3-3 into some assymetrical bs.
>>
>>66104636
reddit
>>
>>66104487
>Halilovic
>Misspelled Strinic
Wow nice job you're so good at this
sage
>>
File: dissapoint.jpg (13 KB, 448x494) Image search: [Google]
dissapoint.jpg
13 KB, 448x494
>>66104487
Also
>Brozovic
>>
>>66104719
you didn't sage though
>>
meep
>>
ayy
>>
>no Kramaric
>>
>no based immortal olic
>halalovic
>>
>>66104487

Mandzukic is an old rusty fag though.

And Spain proved that you don't need to field a forward anyway to win a championship. So remove Manrustic, add Kovacic and just give Modric total freedom to play wherever he wants to anytime.

10/10 masterplan, I'd be rooting for them indeed.
>>
do they have any chance at Euros? I feel like Croatia will be the real dark horse of the tournament
>>
>>66119595
>>66119805

nahhhh
>>
>>66119595
>Spain proved that you don't need to field a forward anyway to win a championship
Spain proved you don't need to field a striker to win when you have the best generation of midfielders any country will ever have and can pass your opponents to death.
>>
>memeatria
3-1
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.