[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transfer General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (800 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
800 KB, 2400x2400
Who will go where this summer?

>http://talksport.com/football/transfer-rumours
>>
its march, we do not need a transfer thread

back to /mls/ faggot
>>
>>66081836
go kiss the queen's foot you cuck
>>
>Courtois
AYY LMAO
>>
>>66081891

>being this arseblasted you got btfo

kek
>>
>>66081831
>hummels meme still going strong
apex kek
>>
>>66081957
He's been good under Tuchel to be fair. He went to shit last season, due to fitness problems from stress eating. But this year he's really taken another step as a defender, and a leader.
>>
File: USAUSAUSAUSA.jpg (451 KB, 1024x1477) Image search: [Google]
USAUSAUSAUSA.jpg
451 KB, 1024x1477
>>66081891
>>
File: 1456679205612.png (799 KB, 1083x640) Image search: [Google]
1456679205612.png
799 KB, 1083x640
Reus is coming to Liverpool

>check 'em
>>
>>66081831
holy shit hummels and reus (deus) are so handsome
>>
Hummels and Gundogan to barca pls
>>
>>66082042
dumb plastic fan
>>
File: 14574747613589[1].jpg (71 KB, 674x420) Image search: [Google]
14574747613589[1].jpg
71 KB, 674x420
>>66081831
>>66082042
Why would >we want any of these players
>>
>>66081831
no...NO...As a Dortmund fan I really hope we won't get cucked this summer...again...it's like every time BVB starts getting really good some rich club buys a key player
>>
>>66082042
Barcelona don't want Gündogan apparently.
>>
File: 1457311961689.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457311961689.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>66081831
>it's a 'dortmund players to barca' episode
>>
Barcelona scouts are apparently watching this lad closely.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ousmane_Demb%C3%A9l%C3%A9
>>
>>66082101
where did this meme come from? Because I can't remember any player going from BVB to Barça
>>
Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?
>>
Buying Reus would make no sense, Hummels and Gündogan would be reasonable though. Doubt Hummels will leave, however.
>>
>>66082049
>>66082065
have u niggas ever even watch them play

Hummels one of my fav CBs rn and I would prefer Ilkay to Verrati..

Gundogan was the last recommendation from pep at barca saying shit like ''he's one of the few players capable to replace Xavi''. Now he wants him for City..
>>
>>66081831
>reus
for what purpose? to be benched for life?
>>
>>66082145
they are all memes, no need for them
>>
>>66082065
because hummels would be by far """""""""""""""""""""""""""your"""""""""""""""""""" best CB ?
>>
Isn't gundogan a worse version of turan?
>>
File: piquepic[1].jpg (17 KB, 218x298) Image search: [Google]
piquepic[1].jpg
17 KB, 218x298
>>66082160
>Hummels

>Better than Piqué
>>
>>66082185
kek you can't be this honestly delusional
>>
>>66082206
I am
>>
who here /waitingforbasedblackcatbrotopostthesunderlandupdates/?
>>
>>66082206
the only people who don't rate Pique are the ones who get their opinions from 2013. He's been incredible since the start of 2015 and is better than Hummels at the moment
>>
>>66082176
Turan is much more direct and energetic, Gundogan is much more calm. Turan is a runner/dribbler, Gundogan is a passer.

They still don't need him, they're stacked in midfield with Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Turan, Roberto, Rafinha
>>
>>66082250
He is a passer who dribbles better than Arda.

But you're right they are stacked and doing good on midfield
>>
>>66082278
>better dribbler than Arda
Woah there buddy. Arda is a real dribble machine. I have a friend from Turkey, so we watched those Galatasary games, and he was magnificent. And then we watched Atletico Madrid and he was fantastic. I haven't seen him at Barca, has Arda really lost his dribble?
>>
Llorente to Stoke confirmed

> implying for a second I didn't generate this automatically using TradeRumr.io
>>
>>66082042
their midfield is fine as is. Gundogan won't add anything they don't have. If anything they will excercise the buy back option they have one of their young midfielders. The only issue with their back line is that it's aging. They will be looking to bring in a young defender maybe two.
>>
>>66083092
They should get Aurier or maybe Bellerin and a back up CB that is actually worth a damn like Tah or Zouma.
>>
>>66083129
they don't need a RB, they just bought Vidal and Alves is staying for at least one more year.

They need a left back, a CB and a back up striker
>>
>>66083160
Zouma would be a good addition for Barca.
I actually completely forgot Vidal, but he is not good enough to be Barca's fulltime RB. So Aurier would be a good first pick.
Why do they need a left back, they have Alba who will play for more than five years and Sergi Roberto can play as a backup for him.

Backup striker would be good for them though, can't argue with that.
>>
>>66083200
>Why do they need a left back, they have Alba who will play for more than five years and Sergi Roberto can play as a backup for him.
Roberto is right footed and he never played LB, just RB. Adriano is old and bad and Mathieu does better at CB. So they need a back up for Alba. RB will only become a concern when Alves leaves, he's still very good.

I think Alaba would be perfect fit there. Able to play LB and CB (plus midfield but that won't be necessary) and great with the ball at his feet. Bayern will probably not sell though
>>
>>66083200
>Sergi Roberto
I love him, but left back? I don't think so, and even if he does well at right back, he should only play there if necessary. This is probably Alves' last year so >we will have to buy a replacement, like Bellerín. Vidal is having a hard time, but he's only played a few games, he might end up being first choice RB

>Aurier

Literally why? I don't see that happening at all

And Adriano is leaving / retiring, and even if he stays one more year a replacement is needed.

Any left back ideas for Barcelona lads?
>>
>>66083227
Oh right, how did I mess up that Sergi Roberto thing?
Obviously Alaba would be perfect for any team, but I don't think Bayern are willing to sell him. He is the best LB in the world, and he'll probably be the best for almost ten years.
But there is no way that Alaba would play backup for Alba, and no way that Alba would play backup for Alaba. They are both in the top 3 LB's in the world atm.

Dani Alves is great, maybe the best RB right now, but he is old as balls and has already started regressing. He won't be all that useful in the next two years.
>>
>>66083265
Aurier because he is the best young RB in the world and one of the best altogether.

A good backup LB for Barca would be someone like Robertson or Wendell, maybe even Baba.
>>
>Barca sign Suarez

Is it true lad? Hows Suarez performance?
>>
>>66081898

Courtois is probably the 8th or 9th best keeper in the EPLEL so I'm sure Barca wants him...
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.