[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he wins the champions league this year and the World Cup in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1840x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1840x1227
If he wins the champions league this year and the World Cup in 2018 would he be considered better than messi?
>>
>>66076742
"no"
>>
No but there'd be no doubt that he was one of the best players in this time
>>
>>66076742
i hope he wins the CL but with a better more respectable team

like morecambe
>>
Tfw just last week I said PSG will win Champions League and everyone made fun of me

Now the prediction is in style'

Same thing happened last year, I predicted Barcelona would win the treble and everybody on /sp/ laughed at me

when will you buttfuckers respect me?
>>
>wins the CL
I think this is his best, and probably last chance to win one, since I think he will leave PSG soon. He should return to Milan or Ajax, and neither of those teams are going to be CL finalists anytime soon.

>wins the WC
That seems extremely delusional, but if Greece can win a Euro, so can Sweden this year. That has to be worth something right?
>>
>>66076742
It doesn't matter what you won. Pedro has won everything over and over, almost no player in history has such an historial of success, and he's still mediocre.

What matters is how you play. Simple.
>>
>>66076971
>you will never know what it feels like to be a butt hurt American
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 498x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 498x501
>>66076810
>Zlatan playing for Morecambe
>>
>>66077180
>you will never know what it feels like to get nuked
>>
>>66076742
>that flag
>>
if PSG wins it will be because of Di Maria
>>
>>66078182
Dobby is a free elf
>>
>>66076742
>>66078182
>>66076971
You guys are stupid, or didn't see the match. PSG's defense was complete shit. If Harzard could finish, and Fabregas didn't waste that one shot, chelsea might have gone through. Once PSG play a quality team they will be exposed
>>
>>66077249
Wew lad
>>
>>66076971

I also predicted that Wolfsburg would beat Ghent and advance to the quarters.

I hereby predict they have the same chance of winning the CL as PSG. About 1/100.

t. Predictor of predictions.
>>
>>66079970
agree , they look like shit giving away balls the shitsea couldn't capitalize on
>>
>>66079970

Are you having a giggle ?
>>
>>66077146

Yeah this. No CL doesn't stop Buffon from being the GOAT GK or Ronaldo from being the GOAT striker.
>>
>>66081674
>Ronaldo
>striker

Fucking fifa players
>>
>>66076742
>Zlatan
>Win CL
>ever
>>
wait people think the psg team that played last night could win the cl? ahha. have you even seen barca?
>>
>>66081718
barca are overrated, we'll eliminate them next week

theyre nothing without pique
>>
>>66081718
PSG were missing Verratti. You shouldn't judge them on last night's game.

But yes, of course they are inferior to Barca. They can handle anyone but Barca/Bayern/Atletico though.
>>
>>66081732
Walcott Hattrick?
>>
>>66076742
You're implying Sweden would go past groups stage when they can't even make it to the world cup.
>>
>WC
He's going to be 36, and a half. What the fuck do you expect him to do there?

His only shot at glory is the Euros. This is literally his final year, now or never
>>
>>66077249
North Korea is already nuking the fish, don't be so sure.
>>
>>66081702
>the state of Ausfalian """""""banter""""""
kys
>>
If Zlatan would manage to win CL and the Euros/World Cup he would without a doubt be second to Messi. Dragging Sweden to a trophy would be harder than walking into Mordor
>>
>>66077146

This is just an excuse for fans of players who couldnt win things or put up good stats.

It is easy to hide behind some ethereal subjective things like "how you played".
>>
objectively yes
>>
>>66081702

He meant Brazilian Ronaldo, retard
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.