[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does martino keep doing it? getting cucked out of his own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: iturbe.jpg (155 KB, 630x337) Image search: [Google]
iturbe.jpg
155 KB, 630x337
how does martino keep doing it? getting cucked out of his own players?

thank god he already claimed dybala before the italians or poles stole him

also fuck this traitorous cunt

ITT: post traitorous cunts
>>
I can see where your coming from but its better for him to play for Paraguay then Argentina. For one Argentina is fucking STACKED for wingers and for two Iturbe isnt Black.
>>
>>66060015
this same guy already played for both paraguay and argentina, even a few years back he explicitly said: "going back to playing for paraguay would be a failure for me"

his "b-b-but muh homeland" is fucking bullshit
>>
>>66059980
>Iturbe
He's shit anyway, why even bother?
>>
>>66060140
I just don't like the fact that another country gets literally a free player
>>
Iturbe is Paraguayan, he just happened to be born in Argentina

Also, who wants him? We have enought manlet fowards
>>
>>66063767
at least you're not France, they are fielding like 15 teams
>>
File: german national team.jpg (349 KB, 1084x1388) Image search: [Google]
german national team.jpg
349 KB, 1084x1388
>>66063813
>says the German
>>
>>66063846
I don't know what I like better, that ancient picture or how you completely managed to miss the point.
>>
>iturbe

and nothing of value was lost
>>
File: 1405428035187.jpg (255 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1405428035187.jpg
255 KB, 599x599
>>66063846
>Tasci
>Owomoyela
>Aogo
>Marin

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>66063846
Why is this shit allowed?

The American team is laughable as well but we're too irrelevant for it to even matter.
>>
>>66063944
But Achumd, they all played for your tational team

>>66063955
Aren't half players in your NT Mexicans and Germans?
>>
>>66063955
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>66063966
3 Germans, 2 Scandinavians
The Mexicans all suck
>>
>>66063955
Most of these players have only played about 10-20 games for the national team. Most of these games were friendlies where you can substitute as many players as you want to try them out.
>>
>>66063966
Yeah, if not more. That's what I meant when I typed "The American team is laughable as well"
>>66063983

>what's wrong with fielding foreigners for your NATIONAL team

I'll let you figure this one out, Pudge.
>>
>>66063955
I'm too lazy to Google each player individually but nearly all of them were born and raised in Germany, which makes them German.

The situation with the USMNT is different because we're fielding players that were born and raised outside of the United States. It's fucking awful. I don't care if these second-hand krauts are the better players in our team, get them out of there. I want all of our players to be natural born citizens.
>>
>muh nationalist shitposting

It's a fucking sport. I don't give a shit if a player has a second nationality in another country, if he's good and wants to play for >us, fuck it, he's in.
>>
>>66064030
They're all Germans
They're not foreigners
>>
>>66063955

>be paraguayan
>born in argentina
>your entire childhood you are laughed at
>people call you brown or midget left and right
>have 0 control over this

yeah it's such a tough decision, when argentina is literally fucking cancer asscheeks to anyone that doesn't look like dolph lundgren when they themselves don't look like that.
you can be even whiter than an argentinian and they will insult you with slanderous words left and right, they literally do not take kindly to anyone, not even themselves if you could see the loser eyes from those argentine teams. fucking shithole of a country.
>>
>>66064075
>nearly all of them were born and raised in Germany, which makes them German

*le i'm voting for Bernie maymay
>>
Iturbe is shit and will never be good enough to play for Argentina.

Why do you even care
>>
>>66064121
so mad
>>
>>66064075
>nearly all of them
>>
>>66064111
No
>>
>>66064358
Are you going to knock down any dual-nationals?
Can any dual-citizen play for any NT?
According to you they're foreigners to everyone
>>
>>66064212
And the French always called us savages for adhering to jus sanguinis
>>
>>66064075
But they were born citizens since birth

I agree that we're a little too eager to get them but your delusions aren't helping my case
>>
>>66064294
Pretty sure only a couple of the ones in that picture weren't born, and they were all raised in Germany, except for Cacau. But he's an odd situation desu.
>>
>>66064475
I believe he was talking about our NT, not the ones pictured
>>
>>66064121
You say this like there isn't a serious race problem in 'murrica
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.