[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will augmentations affect sports in the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: indafresh.png (268 KB, 432x454) Image search: [Google]
indafresh.png
268 KB, 432x454
How will augmentations affect sports in the future?
>>
File: taggart.jpg (16 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
taggart.jpg
16 KB, 400x379
>using augs
>>
I want performance enhancing drugs to be mandatory first

Let's push the limits of our flesh before we start with robotics
>>
>implying there will be sport after the collapse
>>
>>66045245
Why contain it?
>>
>>66045219
They won't because the real world have a Dark Age ending
>>
>>66045219
Augs-burg will dominate world football.
>>
>>66045307
waheyyy
>>
>Only way to save Jock is to kill a potentially perfectly innocent maintenance worker
>No "Hey that guy was suspicious, lets check the helicopter before we leave" option
Apparently augs will make you make poor, illogical choices.
I guess what I'm saying is sports are all going to become like women's sports after augs come in.
>>
>>66045342
The maintenance worker had killed the real mechanic
>>
>>66045519
But you had no way of knowing that for sure. If you thought he was suspect there should've been an option to tell Jock to check out the helicopter rather than just "hmm this guy is suspicious, better kill him just in case"
>>
Who is the JC Denton of sports?
>>
Human revolution > deus ex
>>
>>66045571
>this pathetic bait
It's like I'm really on /v/!
>>
>>66045571
This is bait and not even good bait
>>
>>66045567
Djokovic
>>
>>66045563
The corpse of the real mechanic is somewhere in the helipad, you can see it if you explore a bit
>>
>>66045627
Sure but its still just a dead body and a slightly nervous guy, far from enough reason to say "Yep I absolutely have to kill this guy" in fact even with conclusive proof I still want the choice.
>>
>>66045668
well knock him unconscious with the baton if you have that moral issue, faggot
>>
>>66045595
>>66045600
>having a correct opinion is b8
the sequel will be even better tBh famalams
>>
>>66045563
>there should've been an option to tell Jock to check out the helicopter

There literally is that option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pm3uCoxac
>>
>>66045769
Truly the greatest game ever made
>>
>>66045769
But still not without killing/knocking out the mechanic which seems a bizarre choice. Although I didn't know about going and asking Everett about the mechanic and then going back and quizing the mechanic.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.