[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best defender in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: GODín.jpg (494 KB, 1120x1680) Image search: [Google]
GODín.jpg
494 KB, 1120x1680
there's no discussion about it so let's circlejerk about how good this guy is

>uruguay has the best striker and the best cb
>>
I agree, best defender of the last 6 years
>>
>>66042837
Is he inbred?
>>
That's not England's Brave Robbie Huth
>>
Does England have a top player in ANY position?
>>
He wanted to play as striker and no club will have him. The manager of a shitty club called Cerro, seeing he was tall, convinced him to play CB. His transfer to Cerro costed about 40 dollars.
>>
Mats Hummels had a face transplant?
>>
>>66043253
Nope. Not since ashley cole in his prime.
>>
>tfw lifelong uruguay fan since 2006
feels great tbH
>>
>>66042897

sudaca, actually
>>
>>66043397
so you're 10?
>>
>>66042837
>Sergio Ramos, Hummels or Boateng
>Ronaldo and Aguero
>>
>>66043426
good meme lad
>>
>>66043426
>le I can get away with retarded mistakes every other game because I scored a clutch header 2 years ago man
opinion literally discarded
>>
every time I hear how he's the best defender in the world I remember how much it was a hard time for Godin to mark chicharito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ26-wOGJBE
>>
>>66042837
he's been the best cb in the world for a while. but it doesn't stop him being a monstrous cunt on the field
but there is probably some corellation there
>>
>>66043486
was I supposed to see something on this video other than this awful glare in the middle?
>>
1. Godìn
2. Barzagli
3. Boateng
4. Bonucci
5. ???
>>
File: risitas.png (211 KB, 471x404) Image search: [Google]
risitas.png
211 KB, 471x404
>>66043426
>I rank Ramos
>>
>>66043433
There's a reason he's in nearly every FIFA World XI. Godins good and he's been on form this season but not to the level of Ramos over the past few years. He's tied 4th for the most WXI appearances and Godin has none. They are the same age with a massive difference in personal and team trophies.
>>
>>66043556
>FIFA World XI
ok, you got me at first but this one's too obvious.

7/10 bait
>>
>>66043556
>FIFA World XI being used as a comparison
opinion discarded
>>
>>66043556
>FIFA World XI
>relevant
L O V I N G
E V E R Y
L A U G H
>>
>>66043426

Ramos is the definition of overrated shit
>>
File: supreme.jpg (8 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
8 KB, 220x229
>>66043556
>FIFA World XI
>>
>>66043569
>>66043571
>>66043577
>I know better than professional footballers because i shitpost on /spee/ more
>>
>>66043598
alright,

Rooney >> Suarez
Rooney >> Aguero
Kroos >> Busquets
Gerrard >> Pirlo
David Luiz = Rio Ferdinand
Casillas >>> Buffon
Casillas >>> Neuer

you literally can not argue with this because FIFA World XI says so and professional footballers always know best
kill yourself
>>
>>66043426
>Hummels
>Ramos

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
>>
File: w23_24235249.jpg (215 KB, 990x651) Image search: [Google]
w23_24235249.jpg
215 KB, 990x651
>>66043424
>>
If Uruguay had a better midfield they'd be the best international side in the world, prove me wrong
>>
>>66043653
They are the same age and have been in the same league. They are directly comparable. Rooney and Suarez are not.
Resort to telling me to kill myself mate, makes me think you have no fucking points, I would return the compliment but I know a muslim will just behead you for me.
>>
File: allemagneviolelebrésil.webm (3 MB, 1012x568) Image search: [Google]
allemagneviolelebrésil.webm
3 MB, 1012x568
>>66042837
Un CB qui se fait tout le temps violé a place d'expliqué le plan aux autres...pas impressionné, ese...
>>
is he the last CB that actually gives a fuck today?
>>
>>66043907
>March El Clasico - game that ended up deciding the title
>1st goal - Mathieu, who was supposed to be marked by Ramos, gets a free header and scores
>2nd goal - Ramos plays Suarez onside, unable to catch up, Suarez scores

>November El Clasico - the game that set the tone for this year's title
>1st goal - Ramos overcommits to midfield, let's Roberto drift past him, Suarez exploits space in behind and scores
>2nd goal - Ramos plays Neymar onside, raises hand instead of defending while Neymar scores
>4th goal - Ramos overcommits to midfield, leaves huge gaps behind him, Suarez exploits his zone and scores

>Juventus 2nd leg - the game that knocked them out of CL
>1st goal - Ramos leaves his position in front of goal to contest a header, loses the header, ball goes to his zone, Morata scores

>Atletico 1st leg - game that knocked them out of the CdR
>1st goal - Ramos commits a dumb foul in the box, penalty, goal
>2nd goal - Ramos gets outjumped by Gimenez, Gimenez scores

4 biggest Real Madrid games in 2015, 4 games that cost them every title possible and 8 goals that can be traced to him fucking up, also a leader of a defence that concedes more goals than Atletico, Barcelona, Malaga and Villarreal.

He got included in the """FIFA""" ""World"" ""XI"" for that year. I can't believe you got a serious reply out of me, now kill yourself
>>
>tfw in the future all kids will want to be lw/st/rw because of barca and penaldo
>soccer will be shit
>>
>>66044124
>Look at these small cherried picked examples of why I'm right.

>Still telling me to kill myself

Mate calm down I know lack of sex can frustrate some people but damn you seem really butthurt. Learn to accept when you're wrong.
>>
>>66044177
>will be
>>
>>66044177
Football has always been like that. Before CR7 and Messi it was Ronaldinho and Fat Ron. The people who score just get more attention.
>>
>>66044267
>literally the 4 biggest games of the season
>made the difference between a possible treble and winning nothing
>small cherry picked examples
but he made the FIFPRO XI so he must be good right? and Paul Pogba is the best midfielder in the world because he made the team too xD

kill yourself
>>
>>66043545
Rüdiger :^)
>>
>best CB in the world
>a non-Italian

Please.
>>
>>66044435
The 90s are over, Jebediah
>>
>>66044450
Barzagli and Bonucci are better, they're just so fucking good that it isn't cool to call them the best anymore. Deal with it hipster.
>>
>>66043545

Chiellini in place of Barzagli?
>>
>>66043907

>ignoring the rest of the comparisons

Irish sure are dumb
>>
>>66044501
Chellini is literally the 3rd best CB at Juve. The only people who claim he's the best in the world are the ones who don't watch a lot of football but heard that Juve have a good defence so they just mention their most recognisable defender.
>>
File: I woof zidane.jpg (665 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
I woof zidane.jpg
665 KB, 2048x1536
>defenders are more important than strikers
>>
>>66044550

Relax man, it was a question not a sure statement. I don't really watch Serie A often and when I do it's usually Bonucci and Chiellini on
>>
>>66044550
Big George can play fullback just as well as center though.
>>
>>66044571
>Relax man, it was a question not a sure statement
Just explained why you're wrong :-)

>I don't really watch Serie A often and when I do it's usually Bonucci and Chiellini on
Because Barzagli is old and injured a lot but when he plays he's legit top 5 in the world. Chiellini makes by far the most mistakes out of those 3
>>
>>66044318
Mate Ramos won the CL with that header but that's dismissed as a meme. Either choose individual performances (which Ramos wins) or consistent performance (oh lookie Ramos wins again)

Also get a new insult telling people to kill themselves is so /b/ 2006
>>
>>66044519
Most of those have never played in the same league at the height of thier careers. Also Kroos is better than Bucket man and is the only semi-relevant example

>The Canadians sure are dumb electing a batshit insane liberal that will import alot of rapefugees. :^)
>>
>>66044804
>Mate Ramos won the CL with that header but that's dismissed as a meme
Put him on as a striker if the best thing he provides are goals

>Either choose individual performances (which Ramos wins)
How? The only argument you gave was that he makes some end of season meme team and scored an important header. I gave you examples of 4 big games from just one year where he was literally the reason why his team did not win any trophies. Why is Real's defence underperforming literally every single year with him as the leader?

>or consistent performance
The only consistent thing about Ramos are his positional brainfarts.

>Also get a new insult telling people to kill themselves is so /b/ 2006
kill yourself

>>66044856
>Most of those have never played in the same league at the height of thier careers
Aguero and Rooney have played in the same league for 5 years now and Rooney is just 2.5 years older.

Rooney >>> Aguero

FIFA World XI says so, you can't argue

>Also Kroos is better than Bucket man
you might be the dumbest poster I've seen on this board, I really want you to do us all a favour and kill yourself
>>
>>66044936
>If I keep telling him to kill himself I win the argument

You literally must be autistic and are not worth arguing with.
>>
>>66045068
>ignoring 99% of the post because the only arguments are "he scored an important header" and "he wins a popularity contest every year"
kill yourself
>>
>>66045095
mate why even bother he's very clearly baiting you
>>
>>66045068
m8 just admit you got rekt, you cant even string two sentences of an arguement.
>>
>>66045095
Is that why you hate him?
He's popular?
I see, Godin reflects yourself, winning nothing and being unpopular and ugly.

Ramos represents everything you hate, successful, popular and good-looking.

And then you resort to telling people online to kill themselves because you never developed mentally, are lonely and have suicidal thoughts yourself.
>>
>>66045143
Lol how did I get rekt? Because this hivemind shitshow of a board tells me I did?
>>
>>66045221
Because you don't rebute his claims and evidence with more evidence. Possibly cause you can't. Ramos cost his team 3 trophies last year. Sure he won them the CL but scoring an important goal does not equal being a good defender. Plus Godin won Atletico the league with a header that same year.

Also think about this m8, RM have CR7, Benzema, and Bale. Yet they have all struggled to score against Atleti recently. Meanwhile who does Atleti have? Girezzman, Torres, lmao! And they still manage to score against Real's defense. So how could you possibly say he is a better defender? Cause he scores goals? Pique scored more last season lol
>>
>>66044402
he has unironically improved a lot since garcia was sacked
still prone to sakho tier fuck ups though
>>
>>66045474
Literally they have scored twice against us this year. And Greasyman is actually quite good. I'm not so autistic I'm going to go back on a fuckton of matches to provide "evidence". Some people actually have shit to do in their lives not just reply to some fuckhead on a Taiwanese alternative chopstick use forum.
>>
>>66043556
you do realise that real will finish 3rd in the league, no chance of a cup, and will be out in next stage of CL, spain will probably do shit in the Euro's and if it doesn't Ramos probably won't be playing that much, and despite everything he will still be FIFA World XI.
He i just to handsome and to popular (because of RM) to be excluded. World XI has became a popularity contest in last couple of years nothing else.
>>
>>66045551
t. McGregor
>>
>>66045474
meh Ramos is a pretty good ball playing center back and under Ancelotti Ramos was instigating most the attacks from the back

Madrid's back four do all the work, not only do they have to defend (in a high line might I add) but also start all the attacks. this is why Marcelo is always bombing forward

Barca does this too but they have the midfield covering for the defense and the front three put pressure up front.

That back four is spread thin. I'm pretty sure if a coach would make decide to play a little bit deeper or at least have those divas up front helping out Ramos wouldn't fall into those mental farts.

Well see how he does in a new team if he does decide to leave this year. Cannavaro had to go through this in Madrid too.
>>
>>66045505
Nice to hear that
>>
File: 1456749888382.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1456749888382.gif
509 KB, 500x246
Can we stop with the memeing. Pique is undoubtly been a top 5 cb for the last 7-8 years and even the top cb in the world at a few moments of his career and has been important to barcas tropies.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.