[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mcreggor called a knockout vs diaz and tried his best. I respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image_crop.jpg (20 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
image_crop.jpg
20 KB, 200x300
Mcreggor called a knockout vs diaz and tried his best. I respect that greatly. No one goes toe to toe with a diaz brother and actually gets a KO in a slug fest. Paul Daley, Robbie Lawler, BJ penn, Cowboy, Gomi, Shamrock, all tried. Then people decided to just try to out point or wrestle the brothers (condit, benson) and exposed them as beatable fighers with a solid game plan. Mcreggor went for it and lost. Respect. Diaz just proved that him and his brother are the toughest fighters with best boxing in the UFC.
Nate Diaz deserves a shot at Lawler right now, so he doesn't have to fight Tyrone woodley or another powerful wrestler. It would make for an epic fight.
Mcreggor now fight frankie.
>>
respect to josh thompson, he actually finished diaz
>>
>>66023801
>Nate Diaz deserves a shot at Lawler right now
Are you stupid? He fights at light weight, why would he challenge Robbie for the Welterweight belt? He should get a shot at RDA, so that Diaz vs McGregor 2 can happen with a belt on the line
>>
File: lol mcgoober.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
lol mcgoober.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>66023801
>"I'm prepared to die and I'm prepared to kill."
>displays less heart than amy schumer on meth
3 seconds
>>
>http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1457265549083.webm

Stockton boiled that potato.
>>
McGregor turned himself ginger with Diaz's blood
>>
>>66023928
Robbie vs diaz at 170 is a winnable fight.
Rda doesnt match up as well
>>
>>66023928
This implys that diaz beats RDA which he wont because RDA too strong and wont play slapbox. Diaz only wins kickboxing styled bouts
Just remember his fight vs benson
>>
>>66023928
At least he didnt give up inbetween rounds ala bj penn vs gsp
"Ill fight to the death" lol
>>
>>66023958
He shot in knowing Diaz would completely outclass him on the ground. McGregor basically gave up
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 640x960
My friend had been posting leading upto this fight saying mcgoat is the ali of MMA. That he has the best technical striking, and is on another level then anyone else.
When diaz started coming back, it was amazing to see his tears.
Then we started debating and he started mentioning the weight advantage, how mcreggor was winning, excuse after excuse.
Diaz fights at 155 if im not mistaken
People need to stop buying the hype.
>>
>>66024170
ali got his shit knocked in too you know
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
>>66024383
Why dont people respect combat sports?
Go back to your team based game lel
>>
>>66024405

>w-we hate eachother goyim
>yeah goyim buy ppv to see them "fight"

how is this not mandrama? really please explain to me how this isn't mandrama
>>
>>66024484
You know they fight at the end.
>>
>>66024137
he didn't even think about shooting in, it was 100% panic wrestling because he was about to be KOd
>>
>>66024896

would you rather be knocked out or tap to a choke?
>>
>>66024903
choke

specially since casuals might think I won standing and lost because of random jiujitsu magic
>>
>>66024918

>choke

thats my thought also. We've seen guys give up a submission just to end the fight and stop the beating.

Either panic wrestle to survive the round or he gave up and didn't want to be a k/o on someones highlight reel.
>>
>>66024976
still think he just did it out of instintict

but who knows really, conor is a very inteligent guy
>>
>>66023958
>displays less heart than amy schumer on meth

Who said that?
>>
Can't believe how little heart McGregor showed to just quit like that. At least 70% of the roster have more heart than McGregor.

Remember when he abused the shit out of the guy on his TUF team for constantly shooting? McGregor is that guy just with more talent. Up until the Diaz fight, McGregor had never been hurt in a fight, so he just didn't know yet that he was that guy.
>>
>>66025005
He's Irish, not intelligent.

Maybe compared to your average brazil monkey but the intelligent noble Irish fighter meme needs to die.
>>
>>66025137
>your guy
I watched that fight, that fighter didnt listen to his coach. Id be mad too, and fought terribly
>>
>>66025228
he is intelligent, he might be a clown but he is a smart clown
>>
>>66025252
Trying to knock out a braindead zombie fighter seems pretty stupid to me.
>>
>>66025267
Or an amazing accomplishment.
No ones ever fisticuffed a diaz bro to my knowledge
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.