[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLS game thread- NYCFC vs Chicago Fire: It's the first game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 9
File: chivnyc.jpg (105 KB, 620x280) Image search: [Google]
chivnyc.jpg
105 KB, 620x280
MLS game thread- NYCFC vs Chicago Fire: It's the first game of a new season. We now are officially a legit team and cannot be mocked anymore about being green. New year new songs new team LETS GO NYCFC CLAP CLAP CLAP!!
>>
File: 6AoPRZn.jpg (167 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6AoPRZn.jpg
167 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>66008215
What position do you play m8, shouldn't you be on the field by now
>>
File: 9QzkAr7.png (208 KB, 336x355) Image search: [Google]
9QzkAr7.png
208 KB, 336x355
>>66008233
>>
Games starting now get fucking hyped
>>
AAAANNND HERES KICKOFF WHO FUCKING HYPE AS FUCK
>>
>>66008635
I'm hype as fuck bro been waiting for this forever!!
>>
F I G H T A N D W I N

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
Based AF Away jersey this year for NYC

Gonna have to pick one up, I have the regular blue home already
>>
Is this not on TV in NYC area, wtf
>>
>>66008710
>>66008673
>>66008635
You all are the worst. MLS threads should be banned
>>
>>66008215

Wait what station??
>>
>>66008733
its on YES
>>
>>66008761

Its on fucking mls direct kick. Fucking Comcast shit
>>
>>66008733

YES network m8
>>
>>66008733
YES it is
>>
hey guys what part of City are you from? West Harlem here
>>
>>66008805
>>66008791
>>66008782

Comcast dropped YES, fuck this country and its cable monopoly
>>
I see NY has done literally nothing to address the defense issues from last year.
>>
>>66008824
Here you go friendo

http://hdstreams.net/channel-1/

also I dropped cable entirely this week. You don't need it fuck them and their monopoly.
>>
BASED MCNAMERA

REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMAR MCNAMARA MCNAMARA MCNAMARA
>>
CLAP CLAP CLAP

GO NYCFC
>>
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>chicago fans clapping and chanting
>nyc score a goal in their curva
>they shut the fuck up
>>
Is that Chicago spics name Shieldberto?
>>
Shitcago players keep diving
>>
>>66008854

I cant wait until cable is ala carte, seriously wont pay for more than 10 channels
>>
NYCfag here

MCFC > NYRB > NYCFC

sorry but that's how it is
>>
Give it to me straight, last season the Fire were sixers tier. How bad are they going to be now?
>>
>>66008987
Wow that ranking was hard to derive. The team founded in the 1880's is first, followed by the team that was founded in the 1990's followed by the team that was founded last year? You should work for ESPN bro.
>>
CLAP CLAP CLAP

GO CHICAGO
>>
File: 1455851316592.jpg (23 KB, 263x317) Image search: [Google]
1455851316592.jpg
23 KB, 263x317
Top kek tier defense again this year
>>
game on niggas
>>
>CRUD FC
>>
>>66009077
>implying NYCFC gives a crud about their defense
>>
let's go Fire
>>
The away kit for NYCFC looks like something the Chicago team should be wearing desu. I automatically associate Chicago with dark blue and orange.
>>
>>66008824

I'm about to hack an Amazon TV box or wi-fi box and get all the channels. Fuck cable
>>
that was close for based pirlo
>>
>>66009128
lol
>>
What the actual fuck

Watching the Fire is truly painful
>>
>>66009239
:(
>>
>the flaming city of Shitcago
>>
Great match desu
>>
heem sleepy
>>
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
lol JUST
>>
Where is sean johnson who is the literal who in goal?
>>
NY pizza 2
Chicago pizza 1
>>
Come on Fire!
>>
YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME HISTORY
>>
Anyone know a good place to get discounts on cyanide?
>>
REKTTTTTTTTTT
>>
SHITCAGO BELOWWWWNNN THE FUCK OUT
>>
I wanna play in MLS

it looks fun and easy as fuck
>>
>>66009392
This.
>>
BASED NYCFC ATTACK, VIERA IS SUCH A MADMAN
>>
>>66009416
BUT WE DON'T GIVE A CRUD
>>
>>66009513
You could probably trick a team into giving you designated player money
>>
>>66009538
YOUR TEAM WILL ALWAYS BE A JOKE
>>
>>66009556
(SHOUT OPPOSING TEAMS NAME)
>>
Line ups pls
>>
how many years off of his life do you think Saunders has had taken from him after the first season of nycfc's defense?
>>
holy shit, that guy fucked up corner kick twice (TWICE) and now this clownish defence

hire me please
>>
>>66009625
all they literally need to do is pass it back to the Saunders, brilliant may actually be retarded
>>
has fat frank done anything
>>
Is David villa playing
>>
>>66009711
I don't think he's even out there
>>
I’m sorry, but did Chicago already lose? Oh, that’s right. The season isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only game 1. Does not having the lead in heroin central count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the season is still on? Chicago is still playing right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the league for how many years now? They are going against a bunch of dirty players and holding their ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Chicago wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, NYCFC just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Chicago posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Chicago because they are hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
>>
>>66009711
Injured, not that it matters.
>>
>>66009711
No, complete waste of money.
>>
>>66009765
He was free?
>>
File: l_2.jpg (16 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
l_2.jpg
16 KB, 450x800
>>66009711

has had a calf injury forever
>>
>>66009746

>he posted it again
>>
>>66009746
stale
>>
>>66009801
Fuck you you get the point it's not over yet and Chicago is going to win. NYCFC always blows it.
>>
>>66009787
Someone is paying him 6 (six) million
>>
VISITCALIFORNIA.CO.UK
>>
2nd half, hope you all didn't kill yourselves
>>
aww yeeah accam makin shit happen
>>
File: 1448953428138.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448953428138.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
wow
>>
What is defense?
>>
THE FIRE RISES
>>
File: 1454045003380.jpg (70 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1454045003380.jpg
70 KB, 416x431
>"soccer"
>>
is brilliant autistic?
>>
lmao everyone just trampling that poor fuck
>>
>>66010262
Post anime, Peru (gay)
>>
>>66010262
>Peru (gay)
>>
>>66009513
You have to go during the offseason and pay a trial for a club $500-1000 and they sign the best amateur. I remember a bit ago that some guy from Greece did the trial for the Fire and got the job
>>
ref has a nice ass desu
>>
REFBALL
>>
>this ref
>this game
>>
GOOOAAALLL
>>
MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX MIX
>>
fucking kill me

the fire already suck the ref doesn't need to pile it on
>>
CAN'T TRIX THE MIX
>>
WOW
>>
t. assblasted Fire fans claiming the refs are spiting their dumpster of a team
>>
Im supporting nycfc but damn Chicago should have 3 penalties.
>>
FIRE
FIRE
FIRE FIRE FIRE
>>
No era penal
>>
NO ERA PENAL
>>
BENULTY :DDDDDD
>>
>get all the refball
>still struggling against the worst team in the history of the MLS
>>
HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU HOMU
>>
>>66010809
Chiraq fags pls
>>
File: 2016-03-06-21-40-04--842287744.png (17 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-06-21-40-04--842287744.png
17 KB, 225x224
This is our year! CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
>faggots jumping around in some sort of elevated cheer box

this is why the MLS is shit
>>
>those two fags in that little cage

hahahahaha
>>
is MLS always this entertaining?
>>
>>66008215

who here /lifelong/

N-Y-C-F-C!!!

N-Y-C-F-C!!!
N-Y-C-F-C!!!
>>
>>66010910
Amerifucks are shit. League and game is nice. These fucking obese shits are autistic. I hear only drums and horns like on fucking volleyball game.
>>
>>66010932
I like to think so, not really great technically but we put effort into it
>>
>>66010932
It's "entertaining" because no team can defend
>>
>tfw you will never get to sniff Pirlo's perfectly coiffed hair after he just played 90 minutes

Why go on? ;_;
>>
Why are they humming the theme to tetris?
>>
>>66010956
>>66010993
i know, there's a lot of spaghetti involved, but close high-scoring games are always entertaining

i want chicago to equalize btw
>>
>>66011012
DUDE CHANTS LMAO
>>
>>66011035
>i want chicago to equalize btw
Get the fuck out of this thread
>>
>>66010952
the drums and horns are from mexicans. the fire's main fanbase is illegals. it's why I stopped attending matches
>>
Is it just the camera angle or is this pitch ridiculously wide?
>>
>>66011057
DUDE THE US HAS TO EMULATE EUROPE AND CANT DO ITS OWN THING LMAO
>>
THEEM SLEEPY
>>
>>66011035
pls. no. ;_;
>>
>>66011077
That's have to be sad that immigrants ruined your potential great experience. You could shout great chants with your lads and then go to local pub to drink few beers.
>>
>>66011064
u mad?

But don't worry it's nothing personal, I just happened to have spent two summers in Chicago and have family there.

I've been to NYC as well once and liked it as well, but I wouldn't want to live there 2bh
>>
>>66011211
I hate you
>>
>>66011204
hanging out at bars is the top activity in Chicago anyway, the other sports teams keep things going
>>
>>66011245
Calm down m8
>>
>>66011272
Fuck you you utter piece of human shit. You are nothing but a loser who will amount to nothing.
>>
>>66011245
I have neutral feelings towards you
>>
>>66011299
not that anon, but you germans are always so welcoming in /bundes/ so feel free to join our /mls/ threads
>>
Are they chanting "Bayern"?

>>66011320
I might from time to time as long as the games are this entertaining

i will bandwagon Chicago
>>
>>66011299
Fuck you for talking shit about my team I hope the migrants RAPE YOU

>>66011320
don't speak for all of us shit head cuck
>>
At least supporters aren't leaving before 90th minute like EPL fans like to do.
>>
>>66011378
"Fire" not "Bayern"
>>
>>66011383
Calm down you fucking autist
>>
>>66011383
we won, I don't even understand why you're so mad about everything bro
>>
File: puto.jpg (19 KB, 600x99) Image search: [Google]
puto.jpg
19 KB, 600x99
what a faggot
>>
at least they s-scored 3 right? maybe they won't be last place this year
>>
>>66011383
but I said I like NYC

just that I wouldn't want to live there

>>66011403
Yeah, that makes more sense

>3-4 FT
damnit

still, a good game
>>
We did it. Great start to the season for us.
>>
>>66011450
it's fucking annoying, get the mexican filth out of there
>>
>>66011450
I love how the hipsters whine about this now. Those liberal faggots want more Mexicans and don't want you critiquing non white culture fucking enjoy.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.