[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these guys flops? Express yourselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
Are these guys flops?

Express yourselves.
>>
le occasional blotz men
>>
Bale - very good but always injured and not really worth the price tag

James - overpaid but he has the potential to be one of the best, had a great 1st season
>>
Bale is cute!
>>
Bale is elite but the entire team revolves around Penaldo so he can't show his greatness.

Hamez is overrated and belongs in Liga MX or some other meme league.
>>
What's wrong with their skulls/faces?
>>
Kinda.

Bale had a good (not great) first season but was clutch as fuck, he flopped hard playing out of position to feed Penaldo in the second one and has been injured most of this one. He's not the worst signing ever but you can't say he's been a success.

Hamez played great in his first season when he wasn't injured and looked like a building block for years to come but this year it's not just that he's been shit, he's been unprofessional, he wasn't fit for a stretch, cried for a better contract when he was playing like crap and really has looked totally wasted for Real. I think if he goes to another team (i.e. City with Poop Guardiolel) he'll be great there but after this year I doubt he can pan out at Real.
>>
>>65951209
Bale is all top half of the head whilst hamez is pure bottom

Together they would make a good face
>>
>>65951374
it's the permanent "I've made a huge mistake" face
>>
>>65951209
Bale - yes

James - kinda
>>
>>65951209
They'd be a lot better if Penaldo wasnt there. Bale at Spurs had a lot of goals outside the box and from free kicks, but now he's only allowed to cross it in to Greednaldo.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 390x285
>>65951461
>>
>>65951657
hmmmmm
>>
File: 1456597937649.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1456597937649.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>65951657
>>
>>65951537
Bale-no but always injured

Hamez- kinda but always injured
>>
>>65951255
good post
>>
Bale is pretty good
>>
Bale - No, he just set the standards way too high for himself in his first season

>outran a one legged Bartra to score against Barca in the CdR final
>outran a one legged Atletico to score a tap in in the CL final

Benitez tried to make the team revolve around him instead of Ronaldo, but he's always injured.

HAMEZ - maybe. le occasional blooter man. too inconsistent.
>>
>>65951374
hgh/roids
>>
Bale is elite.

James is cancer. Kick that fag back to Colombia.
>>
>hamez
Yes.
>bayol
Not really. Just 20m overpriced.
>>
>there are people itt who think James is better than bale
>>
>>65951374
british genes/microcephaly
>>
>>65953071
Even Alexis is better than James
>>
>>65953470
Please don't call them by their first names unless you personally know them
>>
>>65953565
there are probably 100 players named Sanchez and Rodriguez playing in top flight clubs. It's much more intuitive to call them by name
>>
Players are evaluated by their transfer fees. It has always been like that. A 5-10m guy can take 1-2 seasons to get fit and play at least decent. Those 2 niggers are 180m together, and they arent even better than Cristiano, so yeah they are total flops to me
>>
>>65953470
Hames got famous in the WC with his first name, Jerry.
>>
>>65953565
>implying he doesn't know them personally

alexis and james are cool as fuck. i partied with them in vegas once
>>
>>65953857
Perez being dumb and overpaying for players shouldn't change your perception of the player.

It's not like Bale came out and said "I deserve to be the most expensive player in the world"
>>
>>65951657
Kek
>>
>>65953565
>not calling them whatever the name on the back of their shirt
Grammar nazi.
>>
>>65951209
A sign of a good player is if they go to Spain and play good and they do not. They are flops.
>>
>>65953565
guten tag
>>
>>65951458
James is too soft for the EPL m8
>>
>>65953565

>autism
>>
>>65951657
hamez looks good tho
>>
>>65951209
monkeyman is still based but has the worst fucking job in the game m80s
>>
Neither would be starters for Barcelona.
>>
>>65951209
>Welcome to the team
>Now, serve Ronaldo, suck his dick, assist him and don't question his bullshit
>??????
>Non-profit
Of course they'll rot in that shitty team.
>>
>>65958121
Literally no one would start ahead of MSN. They're basically 1,2 and 3 best offense in the world at the moment.
>>
>>65951209
Why does Hamez have the JUST cut?
>>
>>65951657
It's Huth and Torres
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.