[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>american sports Nice parity you've got there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: table.png (54 KB, 305x486) Image search: [Google]
table.png
54 KB, 305x486
>american sports

Nice parity you've got there.
>>
>>65944528
>American sports
>Played in literally every other country
>>
I thought the lakers were suppossed to be good? what about chicago? don't they have michelle jordan? how are they not #1
>>
>>65944528
Don't worry, they're just gonna give the worst team the best players next season and it will all turn around #FeelTheBernComrades #FuckCapitalism
>>
>>65944528
>American sports
>Posts about a Canadian sport
>>
>>65944564
>Lakers
>Chicago
>Michelle Jordan

I was going to almost ask you if you even have a brain but then I saw the flag so I guess that answers that.
>>
>>65944546
>basketball
>played in literally every other country

somebody tell him
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27 KB, 290x350
>>65944528
>Argentinian sports
>>
<american sport
>it is a chart full of pointless stats

every fucking time
>>
>>65944646
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Basketball_League_(Czech_Republic)
>>
>>65944627

I don't follow the sports so that's why I'm asking
>>
File: kek.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>65944546
>this is what americans actually believe
>>
File: messi.jpg (125 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
125 KB, 1368x1026
>>65944656

Oh yeah don't worry, it's not like the best athlete of all time is Argentinian or anything.

God I never knew Americans got this jealous.
>>
>>65944723
>Messi
>best athlete
>divegrass players
>good athletes
Wow, there is so much wrong with that post, I can't even begin
>>
File: MJ.jpg (165 KB, 1000x556) Image search: [Google]
MJ.jpg
165 KB, 1000x556
>>65944723
>the best athlete of all time
>messi
lel no
>>
>>65944741
>such a c.u.c.k. that he doesn't even enjoy his country's favourite sport
>so much of a c.u.c.k. that he will rush to the defence of semen-slurping american """""""sports""""""" instead of his country's own sports
wew lad

>>65944769
You think Michael Jackson is the best athlete of all time? >>>/mu/
>>
File: sports-events.png (68 KB, 1305x792) Image search: [Google]
sports-events.png
68 KB, 1305x792
>>65944741

Well yeah football is the best sport in the world so that makes football players the best athletes

No one cares about players of irrelevant niche """sports""" Hans
>>
>>65944791
probably a proxy or syrian refugee
>>
>>65944791
I can of course pretend to like divegrass despite the fact that is a boring game with barely any skill required just so some loser from southern Liverpool will not call me a "cuck" even though he is probably listening and jerking off to some Paki fucking his sister and his mum as we speak, or I can actually use the brain I for one have and accept that other sports are simply superior and therefore require superior athletes.
>>
>>65944838
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>65944838
>other sports
there are only 2 true sports in this world m8
>>
>>65944860
>t. Mohammed from Aleppo
>>
>>65944860
>>65944838
>>65944837
yeah because America is soo popular in the Middle East. Basketball is definitely bigger than football in Syria.
Stop calling anyone with different opinions a paki or a refugee you stupid cunts
Mess > Jordan btw
>>
>>65944884
Nice to meet you, mohammed

pls learn that here in Germany we only really care about one sport, the only true sport, the world's sport: Football

In order to integrate, you should learn to appreciate it.
Also, drop that Islam bullshit.

Thank you!
>>
>>65944905
It's funny you are upset at him attacking you for not agreeing with your opinion, yet you did exactly that to him prior to his attack. Why are you so upset?
>>
>>65945098
That was my first and only comment in this thread pal. This one makes 2. Calling anyone who disagrees with you a paki or a refugee is stale.
>>
>>65944930
Oh, quaint. Our guest from Aleppo has become so integrated that he already feels German. Well, unfortunately, my dear, let me tell you that we in Germany happen to like to use our intelligence and not just follow some random holy book, be it the qu'ran or the book of divegrass, so when we find something is superior to our previous behaviour, we change it. Whilst it may be true that the majority has not come to their senses yet, we thankfully are civilized enough to not stone people who don't follow the majority blindly. I would like to you to note that last part for your further stay at the refugee camp, thank you very much.
>>
Do yuros and south american monkies actually believe that their faggot dive grass players are superior athletes to the 220lbs giga niggas jumping over each other?
I can understand you just disliking the sport but you can't deny the cold hard fact that in straight up athleticism basketball and football players (outside of the ones payed to be fat and in the way) are vastly superior to sawker joggers
>>
>>65944528
>american sports
*canadian my fellow dark friend
>>
>>65944546
Pick 1
>>
File: carlo and di maria.jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
carlo and di maria.jpg
25 KB, 590x350
>>65945411
>>
>>65945392
Nah, footballers are far superior athletes than handegg players, who need oxygen masks after every little sprint they make.

Athleticism is not about being fat or being big, by that logic bodybuilders would be the world's best athletes.

Basketballers however can be regarded on more or less the same level than footballers, I'll give you that.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.