[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steph Curry ain't shit but an Uncle Tom. Bitch boy chucker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Steph-Curry-PreGame-Dribble.jpg (60 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
Steph-Curry-PreGame-Dribble.jpg
60 KB, 600x524
Steph Curry ain't shit but an Uncle Tom.

Bitch boy chucker. He literally can't do shit but chuck the ball. Had Jordan chucked half as much as Curry, he would've scored even more. But the game isn't just about chucking and that's why Jordan has 6 rings and Uncle Tom Curry has ONE

Over rated one dimensional player.
>>
I fucked your mum in one dimension with my long pencil dick if you catch my drift.
>>
>>65897922
It isn't chucking when you're that accurate, OP.
>>
>>65897922
Curry scores points. That's what matters.
>>
File: Curry.jpg (126 KB, 570x1026) Image search: [Google]
Curry.jpg
126 KB, 570x1026
I don't usually like ESPN meme stats but fuck you
>>
>>65897974
He's a chucker regardless of how accurate he is.

He's over rated, stale, bland and a faggot. Watching him play is like watching paint dry.
>>
>>65898454

are you sure you know what the word 'chucker' means?
>>
>he doesn't know how poor of a shooter Jordan was
>>
>white and watches ape-hoop
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>65898475
Yeah, and Curry is a chucker. Explain how he's not a chucker because accuracy has nothing to do with it.
>>
>Number of rings Jordan has won this millennium: 0
>>
Great bait thread OP!
>>
>>65898732

he's not a chucker because just about every shot he makes go in

if he was a chucker, the ball WOULDNT go in
>>
>>65898755
>It's *current millennium*, anon
>>
File: you seem stuck on stupid.jpg (19 KB, 341x487) Image search: [Google]
you seem stuck on stupid.jpg
19 KB, 341x487
I'm not one to go at it with millennials over being dumb ass millennials, but fucking shit you guys don't understand anything.

The term chucker has only ever meant one thing. A high volume shooter who cant hit shit. Its a derogatory term for that guy who loves to shoot but cant shoot for shit.

Every time you call a high percentage shooter a chucker, you look like a fucking idiot. It's like most of you just started watching sports or something.
>>
i'd love to see curry try to roll into the hood without security

bet that soft nigga would be shook af
>>
>>65900338

>He responds to bait even though he can almost tell its bait
>>
But he has more rings than Jordan did at 27
>>
honestly i see 0 reason why the warriors wont win the next 5 titles.
>>
op literally isn't even black idk why he's so mad
>>
Josh Smith is a prime example of a chucker. Steph Curry is probably has a game genie in his pocket or some shit but he isn't chucking.
>>
Oh look. It's THIS thread again.
>>
how can curry be an uncle tom when hes white. itd make a lot more sense if you called his dad an uncle tom. only it doesnt because hes black as fuck
>>
>>65897922
Jordan BLEW at 3 pointers.. jordan is GOAT 1v1/driving to the hole for dem layups, and thats aside the fact he was pretty decent midrange..

but 3 pointers? lmao jordan wouldve sucked at basketball in this day in age if he "chucked" as much as "uncle tom curry" (kek) which leads me to my other point

>Uncle Tom Curry

so fucking dumb of an insult considering hes seemingly a nice guy, with a hot wife and a cute kid.. FUCK him for not being the neckbeard i am!!!
>>
>>65897922
> He literally can't do shit but chuck the ball.
Remind me again what's the goal in basketball?
I think I've forgot it.
>>
>>65900580

to bang hot women and make shitloads of money

Neither of which steph is doing cause hes a beta bitch

>6/10 wife
>well below max deal
>>
>>65901211
Well, he can still make fake basketball fans mad, so he's doing something right.
>>
>>65898779

That's choking la

Downing a beer is chugging

It's almost like trying to teach you they're, there, their
>>
>>65897922
>isn't a fucking nig nog, is a decent human being who plays well
>UNCRE TEHHRRMM

Quit the shit, black culture.
>>
>it's a people on /sp/ pretend to be black thread
>>
He may be a chucker, but he's an incredibly talented chucker.
>>
>>65900553
Curry isn't white.

He thinks he's white.
>>
>>65900338
He's a chucker, it just happens to go in. If someone chucks the ball 3 times from the half court and makes it in all three times, they're not chucking or a chucker?

Go to bed gramps and take your meds.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.