[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nascar Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160229_225539.jpg (191 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_225539.jpg
191 KB, 768x1024
What the fuck man?

Did Brian France and the Elliott's really think this was a good idea?
>>
>nascar backs the guy who didnt go out of his way to say the kkk is pure evil
super hero static shocking
>>
>Brian France
>good idea

11/10 would lose sides again
>>
The drivers endorsing is one thing. If that's their personal view then cool. But Brian France represents all of NASCAR, he can't endorse anyone.

But he's a legitimate retard so I'm not surprised.
>>
File: hellyeahmotherfucker.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
hellyeahmotherfucker.gif
1 MB, 350x197
>>65881996
>Newman is my favorite driver
>mfw this
BASED NEWMAN
>>
What's to gain for either party here anyway?
Trump wrapped up the Nascar vote long ago
And all the Nascar individuals did was probably loose sponsers.
>>
Can't Bill Elliott just run for president?
>Make America Awesome Again
>>
>>65882080

Yeah I don't think trump needs to worry about winning the nascar vote. Just weird and like you said prolly not good for sponsors.
>>
>>65882045
I'd say it's just as bad for drivers too they are direct representatives of their sponsers don't think many brands want to be attached to trump
>>
File: 12313.jpg (65 KB, 700x570) Image search: [Google]
12313.jpg
65 KB, 700x570
make spee butthurt again and again
>>
>public figures aren't allowed to have political views
Fuck off with this shit.
>>
Well, it's not as bad an idea as the current overtime rules.
>>
>there are literal kids and liberals who only listen to soundbites and headlines here
Do your own research.
>>
"HOO BOY, LOOKS LIKE I'M NEVER WATCHING NASCAR AGAIN NOW."
- someone who already wasn't watching NASCAR
>>
the "lets go find a nigger and hang him from a tree 500"

#EndNASCAR
#MakeIndyCarMainstream
>>
>>65882703
robin miller pls go
>>
2017: "welcome to the 59th annual Daytona 500, new sponsor this year!

"NASCAR Chick Fill'a Cup Series"
>>
>>65882721

why the fuck would anyone support a candidate who wants to make america the biggest laughing stock of the world?

IndyCar races on more than just North America, they've raced in Japan, and Brazil

and have raced in Europe at one points too
>>
>I support a guy who's against illegals and terrorists
OH SHIT SHUT IT DOWN, GET A LOAD OF THIS RACIST XENOPHONE I WILL NEVER LET MY WIFE'S SON WATCH A CAR RACE AGAIN
>>
>>65882629
I don't care and you don't care however society as a whole probly does and companies will not want their representatives endorsing someone seen as outlandish as Donald "build wall" trump
>>
>>65882741
>IndyCar races on more than just North America
Not this year. Or last year.
>>
>>65882754

i don't want a candidate like him with the launch codes for the nuclear missiles

nuclear war would wipe out a good portion of society
>>
>>65882754
>this cuck doesn't know that sponsors are going to pull out
>>
>>65882783
You honestly think Trump would launch a nuke at someone?
>>
>>65882796

yes, i do
>>
>>65882796
No, but that won't stop him from threatening to use them.
>>
>>65882783
>>65882810
Damn... How old are you, son? Do you know how things work?
>>
File: tumblr_m7ovovnnyb1qz4ak4o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ovovnnyb1qz4ak4o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x343
>>65882763
Oh won't someone PLEASE think of the companies!
>>
>>65882841
a sport can't run on hopes and dreams, anon
>>
I like some of trumps ideas but letting him be the face if this nation what a disaster that would be. Also I feel his main motive in running is his ego
>>
>>65882767
Meanwhile NASCAR still has a race in Canada on the calendar
>>
>>65882858
Spoiler alert: literally everyone in NASCAR country supports Trump.
>>
>>65882874

they support kicking an old woman out of her house so she ended up homeless living with her daughter like a useless hag?
>>
>>65882841
I don't care about companies senpai but they care about revenue and being associated with trump with all the Hispanics in this country and the current pc sjw culture certainly will not increase there sales
>>
>>65882864
I think he's a left leaning centrist at heart and is just pandering hard to the far right. He'll pull it in closer when it gets to general.
That's what I hope but then I could be totally wrong and he's gone coocoo for his image.
>>
>>65882874
Spoiler alert: companies in Nascar sell products to non Nascar fans
>>
>>65882893
>he's a left leaning centrist at heart and is just pandering hard to the far right.
that's my problem with him. too bad his voters are too stupid to see that
>>
>>65882080

NASCAR distanced themselves from Trump and moved the Xfinity/Truck banquets away from one of Trump's hotels.

Now that it looks like he's a serious threat for the President they're probably worried he'll throw them in a gas chamber once he becomes President and are trying to cozy up to him.

Trump supporters are all Stormfags who probably think the gas chamber part is a great idea.
>>
>>65882910
I think it's both a good and bad thing.
A moderate can straddle the line and move policies forward better than a Blue going against Red majority and vice versa.
The terrible thing is he is doing this to drum up support. Make no mistake, he would not be where he is at if he came in as a moderately reasonable candidate. There would be no draw and he would fade away.
>>
>>65882754

>I support a guy who didn't care that he retweeted a quote by Mussolini
>>
>>65882882

it's just a fucking house dude

if i was given a million bucks to move, i sure as hell would

i don't really have friends anyway
>>
>>65882978

so he killed a few million people, so what

people die, it's not that big of a deal
>>
>>65883037

yeah, charles manson was a visionary, yeah he killed some people, but, he's a great man
>>
>>65882874
What part of NASCAR are you from m8?
>>
Bros I think it may be time to reign the Trump thing in a little

I realize it's probably too late at this point, but fuck, he's accepting the endorsement of the KKK

This is a meme that's getting very close to going completely off the rails
>>
File: sticky.jpg (120 KB, 821x500) Image search: [Google]
sticky.jpg
120 KB, 821x500
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.