[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST how shit is the """""""premier""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: le turk frog.jpg (50 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
le turk frog.jpg
50 KB, 500x600
JUST how shit is the """""""premier"""""""" league if le invisible man is killing it?
>>
"it" being arsenal?
>>
>this meme

Engelbert pls
>>
Anybody notice how pissed he was today?

He's not usually the guy who gets angry. I bet he wont stick around at Arsenal for too long if they keep getting BTFO
>>
>>65863461

Payet is better than Ozil.

Only because Payet was injured for 8 weeks that Ozil started ''dominating''. Took him 2.5 years to be consider great after 2 years of flopping
>>
>>65863805
He was pissed vs Barcelona too. After the first goal he gave the "what the fuck are you guys doing" gesture and he kicked the ball away when the penalty was given.
>>
>>65863805
Where's he going? Barca don't have the cash, madrid wouldn't want him back because that would hurt their egos admitting they made a mistake and bayern don't like him really iirc. city with poop? i
>>
I haven't watched Arsenal this season up until the last two games but Arsenal fans for the last 18 months have been telling me how ""good"" Coquelin and Bellerin are.

Both are utter tripe. Little to no technical ability on the ball and utterly zero match awareness.

Why is Bellerin playing when Chambers is available? Atleast the latter can defend
>>
>>65864602
RB Leipzig
>>
>>65864602
Who would he replace at Barca?
>>
>>65864741
ter Stegen
>>
>>65864741

Iniesta is getting on a bit
>>
>>65864649
he's super pacey and I think the hope is he becomes a vaguely competant defender, because with his pace it should be hard to beat him
>>65864741
any of their midfielders, he could slot in there easily and be better than an aging iniesta, he's dragged arsenal along this year. in a pretty meh attack he's got 5 goals and 18 assists in the league
>>
>>65865166
>be better than an aging iniesta
Quite possibly the worst opinion I've ever witnessed in any topic. Well done.
>>
>>65865332
Current iniesta is clutch but hasn't put up numbers like ozil this season or last season, and ozil has been clutch for arsenal. a lot of spanish media think that ozil>iniesta right now but I guess your right
>>
>>65865332
Iniesta had like 2 assists in all of last season, just look it up if you dont believe me. he's way past it
>>
>>65863876
Agreed, also Ozil doesn't mean as much to Arsenal as Payet does do West Ham. Especially with Arsenals depth at midfield.
>>
>>65865415
>>65865436
>muh numbers
>muh assists
Iniesta > Ozil
>>
>>65865549
you can claim >muh stats all you want but when ozil is playing in the same position as ozil, and iniesta is feeding suarez messi and neymar as opposed to ozil feeding giroud walcott and sanchez and putting up 1 assist and 1 goal a season numbers really do indicate something
>>
>>65865835
Iniesta isn't an assist or goal type player. He controls and dictates the game, that's why he's been the best midfielder for the past 10 years.
>>
>Call PL shit
>German team lost to fucking Livershit
>>
>>65865835
Iniesta has never gotten huge assist totals. in 10/11, when him Xavi and Busquets formed one of the best midfield trios ever, Iniesta only had 4 La Liga assists in 34 games.

also they don't play the same position. Iniesta plays in a 4-3-3, Ozil plays in a 4-2-3-1 so naturally, Ozil operates closer to goal
>>
>>65864602
Bayern likes him plenty, they love having as many players from the German national team in their lineup as possible.
However, all Bundesliga teams, including Bayern, are not (yet) willing to pay the horrendous prices that a player like Özil would undoubtedly have. Therefore he will probably not move back to Germany.
>>
>>65866784
>Past 10 years

Was a benchbabby until Poop
>>
>>65864602
>madrid wouldn't want him back because that would hurt their egos admitting they made a mistake

That sure was a mistake. If Real wouldn't have sold him they would win la liga from time to time.
>>
>>65864602
Galatasaray
>>
>>65865415
>>65865436
>MUH STATS
>>
>>65864602
Inter
>>
>>65867786
if that argument can be used against zidane I don't see why it couldn't be used against iniesta
>>
File: 372.png (144 KB, 392x324) Image search: [Google]
372.png
144 KB, 392x324
>>65863461
??
>>
why don't arsenal get rid of wheelchair. walcot and ramshit?
>>
>>65867812
literally no one says that Zidane wasn't great because he didn't have many goals/assists (and if they do they're dumb and them saying it doesn't make it ok to use it against other players)
>>
He really isn't. I still don't care for Özil. Looks great when everything is going well, but he can't influence a game. Wenger loves him though.

>>65864649
Bellerin started the season very well. Chambers is awkward going forward, and is just used as a versatile DM/CB/RB backup for now. Coquelin just got back from injury. Before that he had an amazing 2015. He hasn't played more than 70 minutes since he's been back, so he's not fully fit.
>>
>>65867829
>literally no one says that Zidane wasn't great because he didn't have many goals/assists
where have you been the last 3 months?
>>
>>65867876
>where have you been the last 3 months?
Not in >I rank Zidane threads. Those are pure memes, not actual discussions
>>
Remember when the mullets were big in Europe with the blonde highlights? Bad times
>>
>>65867915
yeah, a good thing people did their best to forget the 90s, we will never reach such peaks of bad taste again
>>
>le invisible man

that would be Azzard

Ozil is having a good season but I think you could argue Eriksen, Payet and Couthino are pretty damn close for AM's right now
>>
>>65867572
>Was a benchbabby until Poop
Not quite accurate. That's Xavi, not Iniesta.

Iniesta had a way easier time than Xavi, he just had to wait for Deco/Dinho to leave to get his place in the starting XI.

Xavi agonized on an off the bench from 99-08. And he barely got playtime in 05-06, a CL-winning season.
>>
>>65868903
>Xavi agonized on an off the bench from 99-08
No he fucking did not. He was a regular starter since around 2002 and the only reason why he did not play in 05/06 was an ACL tear.
>>
File: windscreen wiper.png (406 KB, 647x631) Image search: [Google]
windscreen wiper.png
406 KB, 647x631
>>65868994
>He was a regular starter since around 2002

m8, you're arguing against facts here. Xavi was a luxury player, that guy who was subbed on or was a coadjuvant in every game but nobody paid much attention and was benched when the team thought they had someone better.
>>
>>65869152
Just because he didn't get recognition until 2008 doesn't mean he wasn't starting.

Xavi's La Liga starts per season (out of 38)
>02/03 - 29
>03/04 - 34
>04/05 - 36
>05/06 - 14 (the ACL tear season)
>06/07 - 31
>07/08 - 33
>>
>>65866784

>tempo
>ten years

Who is Xavi?
>>
>>65869194

kek, you're wrong, get over it

sure, he was starting against siesta fc, but he was never playing the important games either against Madrid or in the UCL

he was a squad player
>>
>>65869257
>regularly started over 30 games a season
>hurr durr he wasn't a starter
he also started 11 out 12 El Clasicos in that period. the only one he didn't start came when he was out with that injury
>>
>>65869288
Which one will the Aussie use? The
>b-but your wrong
or the
>le troled
Big questions in life.
>>
PL talent is pathetic 2bh
>>
>>65869554
>Le Junior-Hoillet-is-our-best-player leaf nigger
>>
>>65869288
Next you're going to say Puyol was amazing as a full back.
The Masia babby's only got gud around 2007, and at club level under Pep.
>>
>>65869839
Learn to read, retard. I never said a word about how he played, just that he was a starter, which he undoubtedly was.
>>
>>65864602
Fiorentina
>>
>>65864602
Chelsea
>>
>implying he's "killing it"

Arsenal are the ultimate meme club with their hoards of Twitter faggot fans
>>
>>65863461
>killing it
In the pocket of 17 year old part time schoolboys isn't 'killing it'
>>
Will Wenger replace himself? With a proper GK + Sanchez and Ozil added to their squads, any other top EPL team plus Liverpool and Spurs, would have strolled to the title.
>>
>>65867978

The 90s had the worst fashion out of the last 100 years, even the 1930s was better.
>>
>>65870831

Imagine what Pochettino could do with Arsenal's squad+Alderweireld, Dier, and Alli .
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.