[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the best Spanish striker? Will he get a call up to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: images (43).jpg (23 KB, 509x289) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
23 KB, 509x289
Is he the best Spanish striker?
Will he get a call up to their national team?
>>
>Is he the best Spanish striker?

Probably

>Will he get a call up to their national team?

Del Bosque is a retard when he does the calls for the NT, but maybe he will go to the Euro as the third striker.
>>
>>65856977
>Is he the best Spanish striker?
no, Morata is
>Will he get a call up to their national team?
YES next game
>>
35 (THIRTY FIVE)
>>
>>65856977
>implying spanish coach call players based on his performance
kek
>>65857230
you haven't seen many juve games this year, right m8
>>
>>65857230
>troncata
Lel
>>
File: klopp-laughing.jpg (20 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
klopp-laughing.jpg
20 KB, 647x340
>a spanish grandpa is tearing up leliga defenses
my sides
>>
>>65857269
Y?? Para salir desde banquillo para colgar balones a la hoya está perfecto.

>>65857278
El año pasado llevo a la juve a la final de la ucl el solito ,Morata es nuestro mejor 9 puro .Costa y Alcacer son inferiores.
>>
>>65857670
Tbh Bilbao would is gonna ravage liverpool in the EL. That is if they make it past Manure lel
>>
Yes he is.

No he won't.
>>
>>65857670

lepl ==mickey mouse cup
>>
Does he identify as Basque? Why would he play for Spain?
>>
>>65857712
>quién es Tévez
>>
Jese is better, he plays for Real Madrid
>>
>>65857806
He has already been called up in the past.

>>65857843
Jesé looked gud until his knee exploded desu.
>>
>>65857806
Same reason Pique and Costa do. The trophies and just the NT experience.
>>
>>65857712
Lo que yo he dicho, que no has visto ni un partido de la Juve este año.

Gracias por confirmar and speak in english please.
>>
>>65857798
t. Definitely clearly not Sevilla
>>
>>65857918
B-b-b-b-but he finally scored a couple weeks ago ending a drought that started in October!!
>>
>>65857861
That's a shit reason to play for a NT
Ruins the entire reason for international competition
>>
>>65858114
They can get fined or suspended in domestic competitions if they get called up and refuse to go m8.
>>
>>65857918
Que pasa que son jugadores distintos ,vete a cagar anormal y yo hablo como se sale de los cojones
>>
>>65857230
Morata who has 4 goals all season?
>>
so, is he actually going to play?
i thought that cheeky grin during the copa del rey final when the fans started shiting on the spanish anthem was enough for never calling him
>>
>>65857806

He is Spanish. Cataluña and Pais Vasco are not countries however much they imagine themselves to be.
>>
>>65857806
spanish athletes, whether they like it or not, are forced to join national teams under menace of professional license suspension for up to 4? years iirc. I'm sure many join the nt becuse they want to, though
>>
>>65858154
>>65863915
That's sad if your NT wants to force it
>>
>>65863942
I completely agree but it's actually quite common in other countries too. Wouldn't surprise me if even the usa had a similar legislation but I have no idea if that is the case
>>
>>65856977
that's not llorente lad
>>
>>65863975
No
Why would we force that?
>>
>>65863999
>no
have you checked the sports legislation? For example, france does force athletes under menace of suspension too. The only thing I can find usa related is a track athlete getting kicked out of the team for not signing a sponsor contract. I guess each country has its preferences lel
>why would they force that?
not sure, maybe to ensure a proper national team, and to avoid pro athletes putting their own interests above 'those of the nation'. It's mostly used as a political weapon nowadays though, there is no lack of athletes willing to take any free spot to represent the country in international competitions, specially in football or basketball
>>
>>65864143
What is this sports legislation?
>>
>>65856977
_Borja Baston
_yes
>>
What happened to Paco Alcacer?
>>
>>65864302
should be the legislation referring to the national teams, the sports federations or a general sports legislation for the whole country. In spain it's all containted in the 'ley del deporte' (general sports legislation) and then there are additional specifications for each sports federation (football federation, basketball, etc).

These would be the law articles that specify under what conditions an athlete can represent the country in international competitions, age and experience requirements, obligatory duties after being called into the national team, etc and would also include an additional chapter on what happens when an athlete missbehaves or refuses to join the national team. I looked for it before my previous answer and didn't find anything usa related, but it's probably somewhere

I didn't find any articles related to 'athlete refuses to join national team' or similar, so most probably you guys don't give a fuck about this kind of thing
>>
>>65864929
Yeah I don't think we have that
We do have collective bargaining agreements but that wouldn't cover this

Is this a government thig or what?
>>
Borja Bastón
>>
>>65864588
No one has ever been forced to play since Franco died. It is true that if they are called and they do not show up, there could be repercussions, but this is precisely why they ensure that they only call players that are ok with it. So far, there has only been two cases of people that objected publicly. Oleger wanted to get cute, and when there was a chance he would get the call, he never gave a straight answer, cause he wanted to get called and then go "Woe is me, Spain oppresses me into playing". But in the end, he pussied out and when he was pre-selected, he went and told Aragones he didn't want to play, so he was sent home.

The only guy that has outright said "I refuse to play" was Nacho, a fucking nobody that no one gives two shits about.

All the fucking Basque and Catalonian "heroes" played for Spain, collected the money and didn't say shit until they retired.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.