[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it too early to call him the GOAT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
is it too early to call him the GOAT?
>>
he;s only been relevant for 1 and a half seasons you fucken cracker
>>
>>65783984
yes
>>
like 4 or 5 seasons too early to call him the goat
>>
Without question the best shooter of all time
I don't think anyone will refute that
>>
if he finishes off this year at the current pace only racists/idiots wouldnt think hes better than MJ.
>>
Yes, but its never too early to call him what he is; a ragging faggot who is ruining the game.
>m-m-muh 3s
He's nothing but a overhyped J.R. Smith swith better accuracy and a little less niggerish.
>>
>>65783984
Far too early, but he is elite tier for now
>>
>>65785025
You mean people who realize this one dimensional oaf is no where near as good as Jordan was? And this is coming from someone who can't stand Jordan.
>>
>>65784216
not really, he broke the NBA season 3-point record two or three years years ago and two years ago he was a legitimate All-Star Snub (although Russ and CP3 were doing well also)

>>65785149
Reggie Miller
> He's nothing but a[n] overhyped J.R. Smith with better accuracy
Ray Allen
> He's nothing but a[n] overhyped J.R. Smith with better accuracy

atleast Steph can create his own shot
>>
>>65785165
I wouldn't call him one dimensional, he's pretty good at all aspects of offense, his 3 point shooting just outshines the rest.

Comparing him to MJ is dumb though, might as well compare Shaq and MJ too
>>
>>65785189
>Miller can create own shots
Tell that to Spike Lee
>>
>>65783984
moving screen babby
>>
>>65785165
>someone who can't stand Jordan.

An autist.
>>
Can we talk about the fact that a team that might end up being considered by "everyone" as the greatest team in NBA history has a 6'7" center?

(Sometimes.)
>>
>>65785149
>game is about throwing ball into hoop
>guy who can throw ball into hoop with great accuracy is bad for the game
>>
>>65785282
Jordan's Bulls had completely shit Centers.
>>
>>65785274
I'm autistic for not liking Jordan? I never denied he was THE GOAT, I never criticized him personally, I never criticized his play. I just said I don't like him. Its nothing personal, there are only a hand full of NBA players I've ever been able to stand.
>>
>>65785329
Yes.
>>
>>65785295
Look how the game has evolved. When a so called "elite" player has a certain play style( in Curry's case its stand on the 3 point line the entire game, the next generation tends to emulate them. In 10 years, an NBA game will consist of 8 players never stepping inside the 3 point line with a "designated rebounder" posted in the paint for each team. This fag will be the death of defense.
>>
File: 1448680656083.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1448680656083.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>65785282
what? Andrew Bogut is still the starting center and an important part of the team. Draymond only plays center for like 10 minutes a game, otherwise he plays PF and Bogut/Ezeli (who are both near 7 feet) play C
>>
>>65785377
lmao you're the dumbest faggot ever
>>
>>65785345
Fuck off. Sorry for not riding the nigga's dick.
>>
>>65785394
Implying I'm wrong.
>>
>>65785395
>universally beloved across races, boundaries and decades in spite of everything we know about his difficult personality
>random spastic edgelord on 4chan doesn't like him for ''basketball reasons'' and claims it's not autism
>>
>>65785405
You are. Completely wrong. You may have never watched a GSW game and you might have even confused Kyle Korver with Steph Curry. Seek help.
>>
>>65785416
I never said it was for basketball reasons you fucking moron. I said, like most NBA players, past and present, I simply don't like him. The vast majority of them are arrogant assholes, and Jordan was no different. Why do you insist on riding his shaft so hard that you throw weak ass insults at anyone who simply doesn't like him? You're acting like I call your mother a cunt or something.
>>
>>65785470
>he doesn't get 'basketball reasons'

Yeah, you're some kind of casual faggot. Fuck off, I didn't even bother reading the rest of your fucking post you idiot
>>
>>65785429
Notice how many 3s he's taken already this year? You can't achieve that without being glued to the fucking line most of the game.
>>
>>65785483
lol kill yourself you simple minded shitbrain
>>
>>65785416
He's a Uncle Tom half breed Hillary Clinton , cam newtown supporting half breed. He's a Jewish nigger Mexican packi
>>
>>65785482
Jesus Christ. How much meth did your mother do when carrying you? You're from the Appalachian region, aren't you?
>>
>>65785514
Yeah, this sure isn't autism.
>>
>>65785515
I could hold him down and rape him I would like it too faggot!!
>>
>>65785524
It isn't. Point out where he's wrong. You can't, faggot.
>>
>>65783984
he has pretty much solved basketball so yes he is the goat.
>>
>>65785524
Yea everything is autism
>>
>>65785416
Not that guy but the fuck are you on about? Michael Jordan is one of the worst human beings to ever play the game. Yeah obviously he's the GOAT so he can do whatever he wants and get away with it, but holy shit he is an absolutely garbage person. He's involved with everything off court from illegal gambling, to sexual assault, to regular assault and domestic violence, to straight up murder. Not to mention the times he's assaulted his own teammates, called players/coaches/refs slurs, etc.

Greatest basketball player ever, one of the worst human beings ever.
>>
>>65785524
Why did this meme start
>>
>>65785586
lmao. the other guy is an autist, you're just a fedora
>>
>>65785165
>One dimensional

>Greatest 3 point shooter of all time, literally a threat once he crosses half court
>Elite passer
>Excellent handles
>Has one of the highest FG %s directly near the basket, can finish well with either hand
>Excellent FT shooter

lmao
>>
>>65785586
You do know he's a nigger right?
>>
File: bait.jpg (73 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
73 KB, 960x539
>>65783984
>>
>>65785524
Jesus Christ your a faggot
>>
>>65785524
My brother is autistic and he thinks curreys a house nigger
>>
File: photo-31.jpg (10 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
photo-31.jpg
10 KB, 240x320
Found something Dell should've used 28 years ago.
>>
>>65785296
Fair. It's more that Green is NOT shit, but is so fucking short. It's amazing to me.
>>
>>65785483
Except he's not, he shoots from way beyond the line. He's almost as good from 40 as he is from 30.
>>
>>65785543
>he has pretty much solved basketball
This is the right way to talk about Steph Curry, and I want to see more of it. It's why I've suddenly started paying attention when I don't normally care about the NBA.

That's exactly what he's done. He hits 42-46% of his threes from wherever he is, wherever the defender is, wherever the clock is, and whatever his movement is. There is no give and take strategy here, there is only 1) will he shoot enough and 2) will bad luck happen.
>>
>>65785282
Draymond plays center for 10 min per game max. He's not their center.
>>
>>65785842
He shoots the three well enough and often enough that he statistically can't take a bad shot
>>
>>65785377
>implying that perimeter defense isn't defense
>being this retarded
>>
>>65785842
I can't really agree with that. Most defends always have their hands down when he's near the 3. If they were on him the moment he passed half court and took away the 3 I can see GS losing multiple games since he can't shoot a 3 just walking up the court.
>>
>>65785909
lmao you're seriously fucking stupid
>>
>>65785923
I know I'm stupid, I forgot to wrap it up when I was with your whore mom and you came out.

I'll send you some child support your next Bday, toddler.
>>
>>65785282

The greatest "team" in NBA history had a 6'6 center.
>>
Curry is so good the 2k developers can't emulate him without breaking the balance of the game
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/bensin/2016/02/22/how-steph-curry-broke-the-way-basketball-video-games-are-being-built/#6107697c4112
>>
>>65785025
Let's say he does, he will have
>2 rings
>1 fmvp
>2 mvps
>1 scoring title
>no defensive awards

Yeah, good try.
>>
>>65783984
>lazy defense
>goat
>>
>>65783984
He can probably pass Lebron this year, but he's got a while to go before he reaches the Kobe/Duncan/Shaq level.
>>
>>65785165
mj dominant finishing. shaq dominant footwork and build. curry dominant threes. make sense?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.