[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want this to happen so he will destroy the Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (808 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
808 KB, 1136x640
>destroy the team by having a crazy asking price, forcing them to jettison some players like Iggy and Bogut
>destroy the chemistry of the team by being a fucking ball hog
>destroy the media perception of the Warriors and making impossible expectations the team will never live up to
>Based God curse will transfer to the Warriors

I'm gonna be so happy when the Warriors are destroyed with KD in it
>>
>"""""the servant""""
>being a ballhog

nope. There's a reason he gets cucked nightly by Based Westbrook
>>
File: trump office flipoff.jpg (50 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
trump office flipoff.jpg
50 KB, 540x453
I'd rather the Warriors be destroyed by some jealous nigga wrecking Curry's elbow
>>
>Implying they're not going to sign him with the promise of compelting a huge dynasty only to trade him to some shit bag team like the Nets or Magic for 10 future 1st round picks.
>>
>>65764070
Between that and a career ending injury I would enjoy it
>>
I want it to happen so lebron leaves shithold cleveland and teams up with some actual (healthy) stars for once and steamrolls durant and cuckry
>>
>>65764170
Imagine LeBron in OKC and he brings with him a SG
>>
>>65764218
lebron should just team up with a point guard that can actually run plays and defend like wall or cp3 or >rondo. then. pair that up with a reliable second option for once so they can actually not double and triple lebron and not worry at all ala harden or westbrook. maybe a center so he can help rebound with thompson like cousins or whiteside
>>
>>65764218
LeBron to the Clippers makes sense IMO
>>
>>65764020
I can't wait for the Warriors to get such high expectations that they collapse
>>
lol @ Bogut and a declining Iggy being a big loss
>>
>>65764403
How about Barnes?
Ezeli?

What kind of message you think this sends to Klay or Dray that the Warriors have no loyalty?

Hell there's a chance Curry leaves back home to FA if Durant comes and makes it "his" team
>>
File: 1379413173670.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1379413173670.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>Durant on The Based God's team
Would he lift the curse?
>>
>>65764439
>Durant making any team "his"

top fucking kek
>>
>>65764478
>getting high off your own supply

No wonder he's a dumb fucking meme
>>
File: lil b u want some.gif (1000 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
lil b u want some.gif
1000 KB, 500x275
>>65764522
Don't you ever speak on Lil B
>>
>Based God curse will transfer to the Warriors
nigga lil b is from the bay if KD goes to the warriors he'll probably receive a blessing and the warriors will go 82-0
>>
Salary cap is going up. Every team has a ton of money.

Someone is going to give Harrison Barnes the max even though he doesn't deserve it. He's a free agent.

If the warriors have to give Barnes a max to keep him, why not give the max to Durant instead. He's a fuck ton better than Barnes and you can only choose one of them
>>
>>65764478
>5'6"

wow
>>
>>65764092
god that would be the biggest most beautiful troll of all time. has anything like that ever transpired before?
>>
>>65764020

There is literally no reason for the Warriors to go after Durant. They have the perfect team, this is like looking at the '95-'96 Bulls and saying "you know what would be really great? Adding Patrick Ewing.".
>>
>>65766135
>Patrick Ewing

Yes, that could be nice if you put Rodman at the 4.
>>
>all these retarded comments

it's already been talked about, they would only lose Barnes

either way the warriors win, keep Barnes and you're solid. gain Durant and you're solid.
>>
>>65766421
Lol Durant is gonna cost more than Barnes you stupid shit
>>
>>65766135
>>65766135
That's a bad analogy because those Bulls teams were incredibly weak at Center and Ewing would have been an improvement. Plus KD is a redundant chump
>>
Durrant would do a paycut just for a ring I bet
>>
>>65766135
>this is like looking at the '95-'96 Bulls and saying "you know what would be really great? Adding Patrick Ewing.".

that would have been a massive upgrade, those Bulls had awful centers
>>
>>65767266
Bill Wennington was GOAT!
>>
Durant will either stay in OKC or go to the Lakers. Stop it with this stupid thread already.
>>
>>65767289
Why would Durant go to the Lakers over the Warriors?
>>
>Durant
>ballhog

Want to know how I know you're retarded?

Would be a straight Barnes upgrade
>>
>>65767333
Because the Warriors don't want him
>>
>>65767333
Money, fame, glory. Typical alpha stuff. NVM, he's definitely not going to the Lakers then.
>>
>>65767335
Would he though? He's an iso first player and that doesn't fit into Kerr's schemes like Barnes does
>>
>>65767384
I'm sure an all-time great like Durant can fit into any scheme
>>
>>65764582
>with KD's share of the curse gone, it is now fully focused on Harden

Rockets ded.
>>
Let's assume KD is a perfect fit. Why doesn't he just take less than the max amount so that he doesn't handcuff Golden State financially? He could just enjoy the $300 million he got from that Nike deal and then acquire trophies
>>
>>65765046
Holy shit you're dumb, a players max contract is dependent on what they've done in their career, Barnes hasn't even won a player of the week award and your dumb ass thinks his max contract would be the same as Durant's.
>>
>>65764269
LeBron to Kings when?
>>
>>65767436
He could do that for any team. I don't think either team nor player want each other, only the media.
>>
Durant is coming home to LA lads
>>
>>65767446
savage
>>
So why does Durant to GSW evoke much more extreme reaction than Aldridge to SAS?
>>
>>65767436
this is implying that it wont get veto'd by adam silver
>>
>>65767380
KD isn't a big media guy it would totally mees up his game being under constant spotlight
>>
>>65767490
yeah, that was point.
>>
>>65767467
Bruh you stupid if anything he's going back to his real home DC to play for the wizards and play with a point guard who won't cuck him and the wiz anon will shitpost nonstop
>>
Everyone posting are idiots! Even without KD the Warriors will be the best team this year and next year. Face it all you salty fucks it's the dubs world you just get to live in it.
>>
>>65767436
fuuuuuuuug

imagine if they convinced horford to do the same and take vet minimum...

curry/barbosa
thompson/livingston
durant/barnes/iguodala
green/ezeli
bogut/horford

who can stop them?...
>>
>>65768183
The Salary Cap.
>>
>>65768114
Enjoy paying Barnes $20 million
>>
>>65767470
Aldridge is not Durant

As Lillard has shown he's the Alpha Dog of the team not Aldridge
>>
>>65771088
Actually the dubs can probably get Barnes for a reasonable price because if he wants too much. He can try to get more somewhere else and the dubs will just move Rush up to starter. You guys just don't get how deep the warriors bench is.
>>
>>65768195
Vet minimum you retard for KD & horford. That's what that anon was saying.
>>
>>65771805
And KD is Westcucks little fucktoy at this point.
>>
>>65774899
Barnes already rejected $16 million/year and you know a team out there is gonna offer him the RFA max ($20 million/year)

Are the Warriors gonna pay him $20 million/year?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.