[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My dream is to have an all-Italian Milan. We’ve got many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (4 MB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 MB, 2000x1250
>My dream is to have an all-Italian Milan. We’ve got many young Italians here at the moment. That includes Balotelli, who has taken too much sun, but is still Italian.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>65709292
He was implying that Balotelli is a true, white Italian gentleman who had spent a lot of time in the sun and therefore his skin became darker as a result to the point that he appears to be a negroid but is in fact just a white man with a very dark tan.
>>
reminder italians are crypto-moors and arabs
>>
How could one man be so based
>>
kek, remember what he said about Obama?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7715016.stm

>Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has provoked criticism for describing Barack Obama as "young, handsome, and tanned".
>>
standing in the sun for too long makes you retarded, is what he meant by that.
>>
>tfw you'll never hang out with based Silvio
>>
Silvio Berlusconi is literally one of the most based people in the world.
>>
>>65709292
this is wrong

it is not that balotelli himself has taken too much sun. it is actually that balotelli's ancestors have taken too much sun, which balotelli has inherited. he should have mentioned this. it is unacceptable that a nation's leader forgoes details such as this
>>
Took brazilian playboy a couple spreads to list all famous broads involved with Silvio. Nice one, even listed some he allegedly offered to Vlad The Bad.
>>
>tfw you'll never have dinner in a seaside restaurant with Silvio and friends, making jokes, singing songs, being generally loud and getting angry looks from the german tourists and young couples
>>
>>65709373
a reaction like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcQu66USZVY
>>
>>65709292
>>65709331

Berlusconi is like that older relative who knows that it's not ok to be racist anymore, but still hasn't quite figured out how to phrase things so people get all pissed off at him.
>>
Silvio is a top lad, desu.
>>
>>65709373

>you will never gang rape a 19 year old journalism intern with Silvio Berlusconi and Nicolas Sarkozy
>>
>>65709373
feels bad man

https://youtu.be/aDjfAucP79A?t=50s
>>
>>65709373
>ywn never fuck silvio's devilish daughter

why even live
>>
>>65709537
post pix
>>
>>65709537
at least one Brazilian did
>>
>>65709418
>Silvio
>rape

guys like Silvio make bitches wet with a look, why would he rape anyone
>>
File: barbara berlusconi.jpg (75 KB, 634x503) Image search: [Google]
barbara berlusconi.jpg
75 KB, 634x503
>>65709539
>>
>>65709557
man jaw
>>
>you will never persuade a nation of morons to keep voting for you because you "say what everyones thinking" and act like a 5 year old all the time
Why even live?
>>
File: berlusconi-press.jpg (44 KB, 384x312) Image search: [Google]
berlusconi-press.jpg
44 KB, 384x312
>you will never be so grossly aristocratic that you are, at the same time, the president of the country, the majority owner of its biggest broadcasting corporation, AND the owner of its most famous football club (while having ties to the mafia/literally being part of the mafia)
>you will never be so far above the law that you try and succeed in bailing out an underage prostitute you're banging straight out of the police department
>you will never be so influential and well connected that you have members of parliament proposing to lower the age of consent to bail YOU out
>you will never be so shamelessly hedonistic that you continue to have "orgies where Berlusconi and 20 young women perform an African-style ritual known as the "bunga bunga" in the nude" (wikipedia)
>you will never be all this while being so absolutely carefree you can afford to fly your other underage girlfriend 30 minutes into the mountains and back so that she can buy weed and MDMA from her friend
>>
>>65709574
I bet you don't like trump either, bingbong
>>
>>65709604
Please tell me what berlusconi has ever done for Italy beyond "being le based rusemaster #lad"
>>
>>65709292
He's right. A full domestic team winning you the treble feels a lot better to wear than an 11 filled with 30 million euro purchases from here and there and everywhere doing the same.

Homegrown pride, I guess?
>>
>>65709619
>what berlusconi has ever done for Italy
being the hero italy deserves
>>
>>65709634
what was the transfer fee of romagnoli again?
>>
File: file.png (495 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
file.png
495 KB, 634x471
>>65709634
read the last part
>>
>>65709292
oh god please tell me he didn't actually say this
>>
>>65709638
le epic meme xD
>>
>>65709649
http://www.football-italia.net/80179/berlusconi-miha-must-convince-me
>>
>>65709646
Considering how Ballo has been this season I don't expect him to be at Milan next year.
>>
>>65709619

we used to live better under Berlusconi than we do now for sure.
>>
>>65709671
>we

what part of italia you from m9?
>>
>>65709292
What a based guy. He was just born like a generation too late or else he would have been considered ultra-charismatic and outspoken rather than a racist and pervert.
>>
>>65709684
Lifelong Langobard here.
>>
Literally Italian Trump
>>
>>65709292
He means balotelli is black
>>
Berlusconi allegedly called Merkel an "unfuckable lardarse"

>>65709708
Trump is the American Berlusconi
>>
>>65709828

No fucking shit, you stupid piece of worthless American dumb shit.
>>
Isn't the "while he's not ethnically italian, he's still one of us" sentiment is a good thing? I know it's frowned upon to acknowledge things like people with darker skin having darker skin but he's basically preaching inclusiveness.

I don't know I'm not good at outrage.
>>
>>65709917
>Isn't the "while he's not ethnically italian, he's still one of us" sentiment is a good thing?

Depends on the point of view. As a strong, independent racist I find that sentiment triggering.
>>
>>65709671
Idiot.
>>
>>65709917
being italian is in my opinion is more of a cultural thing than a racial one
we have never been a ethnically omogeneous people anyway, so as long as you can speak italian well, assimilate our costumes and values it's fine by me
not everyone would agree ofc, but here racism is more banter than an actual feeling of superiority
>>
>>65709671
quando c'era lui i treni partivano in orario
>>
>dirty eyetie calling someone else non-white
kek
>>
>>65709951
I knew an italian guy who had a black dad and white mum and used to call his dad a dumb nigger and every time he fucked up driving his car he used to make ape noises and start shouting MONKEYS ARENT ALLOWED TO DRIVE CARS. i'm not sure how I feel about it even now
>>
>>65713019
Banter Brub
>>
File: based silvio.gif (2 MB, 315x236) Image search: [Google]
based silvio.gif
2 MB, 315x236
He a good boy
>>
>haha berlusconi is so based because he offends people, top banter dude xDDD

are you people all literally 15 years old?
>>
>>65713328
le pervert prime minister
>>
>>65709917
>born and raised in italy
>speaks italian (not very well too)
>lazy, arrogant, smartass, shit attitude overall, shit manners
sounds like an italian to me
>>
>>65713355

You know realise all this time you've been arguing with people born after the year 2000
>>
This guy makes you hate Italians
>>
>>65713328
Why do Italians hate this guy again? He's alpha as fuck. Banter is another plane
>>
>>65713580
t. Jihadi John
>>
File: 1407291430236.png (69 KB, 227x251) Image search: [Google]
1407291430236.png
69 KB, 227x251
>>65709309
>crypto-moors

kek, noice
>>
>>65713618
commies are jealous cuz they don't have a banter of his level
>>
>>65713355
I don't think anybody seriously argues against Berlusconi being a massive piece of shit that should rot in jail ... but man, that comment was damn amusing.
>>
>>65713654
Fuck off you sub human wigger
>>
>You will never be someone who opposes Berlusconi
>He will never decide to bribe you with sluts
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.