[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I’m going to go home, drink a lot of Budweiser™ tonight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: 1455131881431.png (586 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1455131881431.png
586 KB, 1000x600
>I’m going to go home, drink a lot of Budweiser™ tonight, pick up my wife's HGH shipment from the Guyer Institute™, and put my balls on Tracy's forehead, I promise you that.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65655003
>I'm a raging alcoholic who abuses his wife!
>>
>>65655003
>I'm a worse QB and a worse person than Tom Brady
>>
it means hes a cheating scumbag who should be stripped of all his titles, crucified on ESPN for the entire offseason, slimed constantly by every New York newspaper and tabloid, and have his personal files dug through and exposed to the world no matter how irrelevant they are to the original issue.

oh wait hes not from a Boston team nevermind
>>
Aww shucks daggumit guys.

OMAHA
OMAHA
>>
just a good ol american boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>65655003

that he'll be hungry afterward and want a delicious Papa Johns pizza
>>
He is from the south, so he drinks bad beer
>>
File: laughing man.png (8 KB, 490x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing man.png
8 KB, 490x401
> people act like they didn't do stupid bullshit when they were 20
> people act like they wouldn't hock beer for millions of dollars
> people act like they wouldn't use PEDs to prolong a legendary career

adorable, all of you
>>
>>65657466
I'd at least hold out for good beer
>>
>>65657473

sorry m8, jeff's smug twentysomething regional IPA won't have the clout to hire a pro athlete
>>
>>65655003
alpha
>>
>>65657466
have some 20 year old do that to you
>>
>>65657485
I'd just say an actual good beer because Peyton is rich as fuck and the amount he got paid is likely trivial to him regardless, so might as well not shill for a shitty Belgian beer for rednecks like Budwieser and instead for some excellent american beer for true men
>>
>>65655003
just peyton being based.

I for one am enjoying all the bootyblasted patsfags bitching and moaning about this board.
>>
>>65657528

> the amount he got paid is likely trivial to him regardless

that's not how being rich works. these guys have money because they continue to make money, in every way possible. why do you think an active NFL quarterback bought several papa johns franchises? why do you think other guys who've made similar amounts of money are flat broke now?
>>
Couldn't he have at least shilled for a good beer?
>>
>>65657818
Southerners hate america so they drink shitty Euro owned beer like Bud even though all of the worlds best beer is made nearby in America
>>
>>65657818
>>
>>65657796
because peyton isnt part of the rap culture,wouldnt be surprised if his only car is the one he won at the probowl a few years back.
Cooper probably handles and invests his money like a boss.
>>
>>65655003
>im going to get drunk and have my daddy ruin an innocent womans career and reputation after i rub my testicles all over her face without consent

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65657818

Bud heavy's decent enough m8, not the best but it's drinkable
>>
>>65657895

this. self-important douchebags make it seem like piss but it's popular for a reason
>>
>>65657895
Is 'bud heavy' an actual term that people use?

Its still pretty much a light beer, so kind of misleading
>>
>>65657913
Because it goes down like water, not because it's good
>>
>>65657913
>self-important douchebags make it seem like piss but it's popular for a reason
Yeah, the same reason McDonalds, and the Big Bang Theory, and Justin Bieber are popular.
It just marketing. Even amongst mass produced shitty adjunct lagers its not one of the better ones with Coors, High Life and PBR being better
>>
>>65657930

I'm still in college so it's probably more common among the young adult crowd

I'd prefer to just say "Bud" but fags who drink Bud Light oftentimes think that's what I'm alluding to
>>
>>65657485

Jesus Christ, I am so ready for this IPA craze to be over. Fuck me in the dick hole, I hate IPAs.
>>
>>65657955
IPA is still less than 1/3 of craft beer, there are all sorts of excellent beer of all sorts of styles all over the place in america
>>
>>65657948

Here in Texas we drink Lone Star. Cheaper and better than Bud. Used to cost a buck a longneck back when our parents were in school.
>>
>>65657958

You can't deny that breweries are spending more time churning out shitty IPAs and only keeping their good shit on a seasonal rotation.

Ballast Point only offers their imperial porter during the winter, but churns out their shit-tastic IPA all year round. Lots of breweries do that shit.

Fuck IPAs.
>>
>>65657941

I do love me some McNuggets, though. I only eat them about twice a year, though. They make me shit water.

Seriously. I shit water when I eat those things. Black, rubbery water.

Totally worth it, though.
>>
File: Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>65657979
Sculpin is pretty good (but ridiculously expensive)

I live in the midwest though where the IPA is much better, we aren't plagued with the unbalanced west coast IPAs to nearly the same extent
>>
You fucking beer autists are gonna prattle on for another 100 posts aren't you.
>>
>>65658013
Why does europe have such bad beer though?
>>
File: LooksAGoodPint.png (218 KB, 441x345) Image search: [Google]
LooksAGoodPint.png
218 KB, 441x345
>>65658013
Pint of John Smiths?
>>
>>65658013
>tfw I miss beer threads on /sp/

it sucked the mods took them away unless they are still on here for late night /sp/. I havent been on here real late for 6 months at least
>>
>>65658013
Agreed, not sports related, and in a samefagging b8 thread at that.
>>
>>65658017
>put useful grain in liquid
>add fungus
>fungus breeds, grows, excretes
>bottle funguspoopwater
>compare relative qualities of different variants of funguspoopwater
>>
>>65655003
it means he won an owl and brady din do nuffin
>>
File: 1423799249771.jpg (283 KB, 1024x704) Image search: [Google]
1423799249771.jpg
283 KB, 1024x704
if peyton is innocent why did he send hired goons to terrorize some dudes family?
>>
>>65659570
>taking news seriously from shitlib outlets
>>
>>65659570
>hey can we talk for a few minutes?
>yeah come inside my house

>TERRORIZED
>>
At what point did you realize that Pats fans are officially worse than Yankees fans, /sp/? I realized it in 2004, myself.
>>
Wet your whistle and your intellect with summerade IPA. The thinking man's beer™

>tfw sheep literally think beers are any different from each other because they're totally controlled like puppets by aggressive counter culture and grass roots marketing.

Wake up
>>
>>65657528
>I'd just say an actual good beer because Peyton is rich as fuck and the amount he got paid is likely trivial to him regardless, so might as well not shill for a shitty Belgian beer for rednecks like Budwieser and instead for some excellent american beer for true men

He literally owns the regional Budweiser distributorship.

Pro athletes own the regional distributorship in my town too. I dont know they must push that investment on athlete types as it isnt too hard and is consistent profit.
>>
File: beer.png (48 KB, 599x282) Image search: [Google]
beer.png
48 KB, 599x282
>>65659913
>>
>>65659970

The problem with Beer is that one is delicious. 6 not so much.
>>
>>65655003
Wow Bradyfags. You are so fucking mad right now.
>>
File: red-plastic-party-cup-l[1].jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
red-plastic-party-cup-l[1].jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>mfw an amerigun drank 0.5% super light budweiser out of a little red cup near me
>>
Patriot fans are the worst in sports.
>>
I rape women and then deny
>>
i dont know who this guy is but why the fuck are you all so mad over him and whatever budweiser is
>>
How can you continue supporting such a shit bag like Manning?

No seriously, I know he's a terrible person but he did help win a Super Bowl for my favorite team. Need some guidance here. Any Ravens or Steelers fans here who can shed some light on this?
>>
>>65663165
Why would you give 2 shits about manning? The defense & CJ anderson won the superbowl. All Manning did was show up.
>>
>>65663260

I don't give a fuck about Manning, but you can't ignore that other players like playing with him.

Demarcus Ware could have signed for more money on a different team, but having Manning means you'll always at least contend for an Owl. And that was before Manning fell completely apart.

But really my post was just an excuse to hear how Ravenfags and Steelerfags can support their piece of shit players.
>>
>>65659792
they had the daughter call 911 because manning's goons were impersonating the police lmao
>>
>>65662094
people are just jealous of him for being the best american football qb of all time. jealous people decided that when he won the super bowl and most likely his last game they'd make false allegations about him
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.