[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter Cup hype and roster thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 33
File: spasterisklogo.png (199 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
spasterisklogo.png
199 KB, 1100x1200
the 4Chan Winterc Up is starting in les than a month and it is time to finalize our roster.

due to lack of interest there won't be a poll, but this thread is here to clear some important questions:

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
will be added to the roster, and should get a medal spot.
should it be silver or gold?
LCIM will have to give up his medal spot due to lack of relevance for this sadly.

next question:
there have been many great possible TSUUUUUUUUU althorns that were posted already.
we need to decide on one to use.

futher additions to the roster:
CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
EDP445
HGH PARM

there will also be one spot remaining open for now, as the suberb Owl will take place 2 days after the export deadline, but prior to save fix deadline, so we can still get in a player in case some meme magic happens
also:
we will play /gd/ in the (un)friendlies today at ~20:30UTC
stream at usual place
>>
>>65135651
I suggest "SACK BOCHUMBREW" or "SACK /mlp/ PUPPET" to be added to the roster
>>
>>65135651
>edp445
>on the squad
'no'

Should be the >he doesn't rate Zidane
>>
>schalke
>>
File: 1446925791294.jpg (314 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1446925791294.jpg
314 KB, 600x650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbobiSgcP-8
>>
>>65135727
there are still spots open and
>he doesn't rate zidane
seems like a likely addition
>>
>>65135787
definitely add HGH PARM
>>
>>65135787
>schalke
>>
>>65135787
Has USAUSAUSA been fucked off yet?
>>
File: dat.jpg (60 KB, 551x403) Image search: [Google]
dat.jpg
60 KB, 551x403
>>65136042
>>
>>65135787
post current tactics/formation
>>
>>65135787
>>65136092
Do flat 4-4-2, la
>>
>>65136092
>posting the tactics i am working on/plannning to use in winter cup prior to deadline
>>
>>65136136
You could lie and do epic mind games :^)
>>
>>65136187
okay, i will play 235
reinverting the pyramid seems the way to go this time
:^)
>>
>>65136136
If you dont win the wintercup I will be taking your place
>>
>>65136292
Good lad, I always thought going back to the 1800s was a good idea :')
>>
>>65136328
We can also just make our own /sp/ board cup, /vg/ has one, why can't we?
We have lots of generals /cric/, /arse/, /epl/, etc, etc.
>>
>>65136356
who would run it?
>>
>>65136376
We have so many people wanting to be managers, they could stream as well.
>>
>>65136376
The guys at /vg/, there's a whole general for this.
>>
>>65136415
no they wouldn't
you would have to find people form here to run it.
sure there are a lot of people involved in the cup who also go to /sp/ who might help out, but you would have to run it on your own.
also most of the /vg/league managers are managing 4CC boards aswell and i couldn't imagine it being to different.

I desu don't think it would work that well wither, because /vg/ has no comon culture, whiilst /sp/ is still /sp/, even wth all the generals
>>
>>65136292
>2005+11
>not verting the pyramid
>>
File: ladbanter.png (1 MB, 1890x1445) Image search: [Google]
ladbanter.png
1 MB, 1890x1445
>>
G/a/nbatte, /sp/!
>>
Winter Cup team previews:

Pot 1:

>/mlp/
This team just won't fucking die like their show. They'll be hosting this tournament after winning the Summer Cup (yes, they really did). With PES 16 being new ground, the /mlp/ manager are going to new lengths to prepare for the cup by running a tournament with all their presets. This is not a joke. They want star number two.
>/g/
Exploded out of nowhere in Summer and could have won it all had it not been for Stallman's own goal (officially credited to >rape) in the final. Rev up those /g/'s, baby.
>/b/
Were a huge force in Summer, scoring 21 (TWENTY-ONE) goals in the cup, including a 6-0 rout over /i/ and the famous 5-4 third-place match against /mu/. They can really tear a defense apart.
>/mu/
Despite losing their Elite status thanks to the g/i/antkillers last Winter, /mu/ quickly shot back up to regain their status as one of the toughest teams to play against. Watch out.
>/asp/
Taking over /sp/ as the designated Elite cup sports board, /asp/ refuse to be relegated and continue to hold onto the Eliterisk title. These odds are always overcome when they have John Cena on their team.
>/u/
I don't understand how this team just keeps on staying up while they're brothers at /y/ are... wait, /y/'s manager is shit, never mind. A particularly tough group stage involving /mlp/ and /fit/ saw them make it out alive with a late 2-0 victory over /fit/.
>/f/
How this team continues to defy the odds and stay in the Elites astounds me. They survived Summer by qualifying on head-to-head record against /h/ (thanks to their 4-1 decimation of them). Word on the street is that Old Man Sou is giving his team a good dose of advice from their doctor, Piccolo.
>/tv/
Crashed with no survivors and had their shit fucked up yesterday against /hr/, losing 10 (TEN) to 2. Then again, these are the Unfriendlies, and it's PES 16. Be on the lookout for these big guys.
>>
>>65137282
I welcome a /mlp/ dynasty, desu

Also, we need a proper 4CC Basketball cup, I heard you can do the wacky 3D modelling shit in 2K as well, so we can have our pony heads and mecha heads in Apehoop
>>
Pot 2:

>/ck/
They're looking to cook up a storm and serve up their opposition on a plate this cup. Even though they were served a surprise 3-0 loss to /cm/ in the group stages, /ck/ are looking good. Could have gone further had Triforce not sealed their fate in the Round of 16.
>/vr/
Oh my fucking god, this team is dangerous. The last time they lost a group stage game was in 2014. However, they have never won a knockout match. They appear to rely on old-school style playing, including the ResidentSleeper-inducing triangle passing formation. No doubt they'll play only four games in this cup.
>/s/
Their group stage was rather fun as they put nine goals in the net in their first two matches, helping relegate /n/ and /toy/. The swiggity swooty booties' run came to an end against pury yuri in the knockouts, but recent form suggests they'll be in the knockouts.
>/gd/
Fuck this team's manager, so /4ccg/ speaks. Run by a mercing horsefucker, /gd/ refuse to die. If you thought the relegation of /sp/ was bad, the relegation of [s4s] will stick in the minds of many a fan forever. Will the legendary >>>/r/ be replaced by his younger brother, >>>/wsr/? Will /gd/ pull off another bullshit escape? Will the merc lose to /mlp/ AGAIN? Who knows? "Color theory is bullshit, use your eyes." -Kerning, 2016.
>/o/
2015 was, in fact, /o/'s year baby. However, I think they're about to run out of gas and break down in Winter. They're manager is trying to sell candy at the playground.
>/soc/
This board is boring.
>/cm/
Female manager aside, I'm genuinely impressed to see that /cm/ made a comeback to the big leagues. They were dead at the end of 2014, but 2015 saw them autopilot-abuse their way to the Elites, they got a new manager and kept on going.
>/tg/
If Doomrider doesn't snort cocaine, say goodbye to this team.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 500x375
>>65137361
Mite b cool
>>
>>65137506
I know we had a few basketball invitational shit but, I just don't remember how modded it was, we need to expand 4CCBA
>>
>>65135651

>we will play /gd/ in the (un)friendlies today at ~20:30UTC

How many bongs from now is that, lads? I cannot into timezones.
>>
File: 1425605365820.jpg (70 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
1425605365820.jpg
70 KB, 321x362
>>65135651
why is this still a thing?

I loved th is too back in the day, but how can you still care about a meme event 4 years later? It's always the same, just disband the team already
>>
>>65137540
8 bongs and 28 bings, my plumbing challenged friend
>>
>>65137540
>>65137552
6bongs 30 bings
>>
>>65137549
Cup should have been disbanded after /mlp/ won desu
>>
>>65137552

Thanks m8
>>
>>65137575
Shit fâm, I accidentally looked the wrong time zone. It's apparently 6 bongs
>>
>>65137595

Yeah, saw Bochum's post. Thanks for trying to help instead of only going 'Poo in loo' without a constructive response.

>>65137564

Thanks, m8
>>
Pot 3:

>/out/
WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE DID THESE GUYS COME FROM? Yes, /out/ is not only participating in Winter, but they're participating as Babby champions. They were LAST in Spring, and despite being plunged into the qualifiers for Autumn, they fucking blazed that shit like a forest fire and won it all. However, I fear that they'll be knocked the fuck /out/ come Winter.
>/int/
"fug :DDDDDD" -Spurdo after his 5 goal, 9.0 match rating show against /co/. They remain the only team to finish second in a Babby and an Elite cup. Will Spurdo and Lord Putin of Soviet Russia guide themselves into the designated knockout round? God, I hope so.
>/pol/
Sieg heil, for /pol/ is back, baby. Spring 2015 brought them embarrassment after drawing three (3) games thanks to 90th minute equalizers by other teams. Of course, they had to knock off teams such as /vp/, /lit/ and /c/ just to get here, but who cares? Donald Trump made /pol/ great again for a small loan of a million Rigbux, and with the wall in goal, it will be hard if /f/'s manager or /ck/'s striker Nachos can score past it.
>/an/
Well, they finally got back to the Elite cup and helped Bra71l /fit/ on the way there. Not much I can say, other than their goose will be loose.
>[s4s]
After /gd/ knocked them out in the most incredible fashion, [s4s] quickly 420 blaze dank memes fgt'd their way into Winter. They find themselves in dire straits though, as the fanfiction indicates that their captain is a slut and the board itself fired one of their managers after finishing 5th. It would take some effort to keep [s4s] up.
>/wg/
Despite their lack of fans... I've got nothing, why are they still here?
>/h/
Same thing here.
>/fit/
12 point mustard race thanks to Zyzz, L O N D O N and Scooby, but it all died harder than Zyzz when /an/ mauled them to death. With high test running through their veins, /fit/ might just make it, brah.
>>
>not adding MY BOY or Mewvment

Stop this /heem/ hate
>>
File: spscarfs.jpg (55 KB, 347x599) Image search: [Google]
spscarfs.jpg
55 KB, 347x599
if anyone still wants one of these head to the /sp/ wiki page
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//sp/
>>
>>65137740
only anglos unironically buy merchandise
>>
>>65137740
>51 TL for scarf

Fuck this currency exchange, fahn.

Love the two stars, too.
>>
Pot 4:

>/sp/
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>/k/
The /k/omrades only got here because /w/ held /e/ to a draw. However, they look to honor the Rhodesians and come out all guns blazing in Winter (like when Germany tried to fight the Soviets in WWII, only this time, /k/ might be successful).
>/r9k/
Somehow, /r9k/ got gud in 2015. Fueled with virgin angst, chicken tendies and a collection of the rarest Pepes known to man, the robots tore apart Group B in Autumn, finishing on top. While the Rodge sacrificed his face against /an/, they proved no match for /pol/ in the knockouts.
>/d/
Prepare your anus. And your mouth. And even your urethra. /d/ is ready to rape you (just ask /v/) and tear your more holes than a truck full of Swiss cheese. However, their elite endeavors have proven way too unsuccessful, probably because the pitch is laden with saltpeter.
>/a/
Together Forever abuse stayed real as /a/ advanced from the easiest group, 12-pointing it all the way. Come on, they were playing against teams like /3/ and /adv/, shit's easy (unless you're /toy/). Will /a/ become a force to be reckoned with once again, or will be say goodbye to the Space Cowboys again? We'll all feel, because we're all /a/ here.
>/cgl/
>implying this team will sign up
>/wsg/
After a year of inactivity due to a managerial scandal, the Workers Union praised /wsg/ and, with the help of that lazy shit Umaru-chan and the based white boy Duane, /wsg/ worked themselves back into the elite cup. With a new manager, new players and new music (which I hate, please make the Duane goalhorn the normal goalhorn again .WEBMarshmallow), /wsg/ will be grooving this coming cup.
>/vp/
Again and again, this team gets relegated, promoted, relegated, promoted, over and over. And somehow, despite a 6-0 loss to /lit/, they still made it to Winter. Fuck this team.
>>
>>65137758
we are not like /mlp/ selling 6 versions of their 4CC kits
>they actually sold way more than 100 kits

disgusting
>>
>>65137740
How are you feeling about the /gd/ match?
>>
>>65137803
I honestly would buy a kit rather than a scarf teebeeaytch.

but not /sp/'s, our logo is a ripoff of Koln and the kits are a ripoff of Roma
>>
>>65137822
not at all desu
it's a friendly so it doesn't really matter at all
i didn't test for it and submitted an export that won't be used for the real cup

though i thought it would be a good idea to have our last match prior the winter be the a rematch against /gd/
>>
>>65137851
It's going to be streamed on the officia twitch channel, right?
>>
File: wheretowatch.png (8 KB, 322x63) Image search: [Google]
wheretowatch.png
8 KB, 322x63
>>65137877
it will be hostmoded on there yea

for anyone who doesn't know where
pic related
>>
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_4chan_Winter_Cup_Unfriendlies

wikipage for the entire (un)friendlies for anyone interested

winter cup dates:
Draw February 13
February19 20 21 week 1
February26 27 28 week 2
March 5 6 finals
>>
>>65137945
How do I get into managing?
I've been playing PES for years
>>
>>65138320
You don't, you spill spaghetti, make a few gaffes and hope you get forgotten.

And you do all of this, for free
>>
>>65138320
it's all on the wiki
if you want to help make /sp/ great again contact me on skype and i can help you set stuff up
MMMaster48 on skype

all you need to get your PES to teh point where you can test/manage is here:
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2016
>>
>>65138320
also
>>65138337
and if you get into managing, just hope to not pull an >art
though there is redemtion for some people, just look at /out/ and outback jack
>>
>boreball will never have a roster spot
You know, we have memes too
>>
>>65137740
Genuinely considering this, my local pub has about 150 team scarfs pinned to the wall and ceiling, I would pin these directly above the toilets next to the leeds one
>>
>>65138547
DO IT LAD
>>
File: 1424821374242.jpg (62 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1424821374242.jpg
62 KB, 500x600
Who /fit/
Is this >our season?
>tfw 4ccg team ending up a lot like my favorite NFL team >no chips
>>
The fuck is an EDP445?
>>
>>65138738
eatdatpussy445
a fat black eagles fan on youtube who can't take the banter and is quite the /sp/ legend and returned to fame this handegg season, his sperging out even being featured on murican TV
>>
>>65138786
He is a Jew and does the same thing every video to collect YouTube bucks and you all still watch
>>
>>65138397
Alright, cool. I'll hit you up.
I've got a lot of manager mode experience, is that helpful :^)?
>>
>been coming to /sp/ since its inception
>4Chan Cup

I still don't even know wtf this shit is...
>>
>>65138738
From the /sp/ roster page:

>A really fat and really black Filthydelphia Iggles fan from youtube who has gotten angry as hell at the team on his videos more than once.

>He visited /sp/ briefly with a tripcode and was scared away by /b/-tards calling him a nigger.

his videos got on some ESPN shows as well as a comedy central show (tosh.0, iirc)
>>
>>65138861
it's coach mode senpai
well i guess, but the format we use is obviously very different from anything you will have in a normal PES match

>>65138890
how even

it used to be huge here, especially when we won our 2 stars (2stars fuck da haters, torres McIlroy did nothing wrong)

anyway:
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
>>
Suggestions

>Remove "Torres" from Roster
No one cares anymore. He's rotting on Atleti's bench

>Remove Jair
Shit forced /trb/ meme

>Including Chat Shit Get Banged
No.
>>
File: filthy-dumb-NEWFAG-SCUM.jpg (36 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
filthy-dumb-NEWFAG-SCUM.jpg
36 KB, 496x599
>>65138890
>being a newfag
>>
File: 1446924377231.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446924377231.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>65135787
>not including Cork Slags in the roster

do you even /epl/?
>>
get Porzingis in the team
>>
>>65138890
yeah sure m8
>>
>>65139019
see, thats the problem with generals

we are all growing apart from each other,
yea, a good part of the people go to /hoc/ or /mlb/ but no one else knows about their mems and insie jokes because everything sticks in there.

/sp/ is creating way less board wide memes nowadays

and whilst i do know about Cork Slags they just don't have any boardwide presence (though i wouldn't mind that changing)
>>
>>65139098
>tfw mods and janitors ruined it by forcing out the the outlaws and making everything be put into generals

;_;
>>
>>65136356
Because you'd need to have someone good streaming it, and even then it could be cringe worthy.

>>65136415
The people available are

a) Shit (SDA, the whispering Australian autist, Tenko, the German who is not a bro, and that spic that sounds like he's 12 years old on the mic)
b) Not interested

Sou (the DUDE WEED LMAO commentator from the last babby) once offered to host The Decision 2 (tournament to determine the next /sp/ manager), but it never got much board interest and so it died.
>>
>>65138611
/fit/izen here, are those legs parallel when she's squatting? Because that's awful form senpai, knees have to point outward
>>
>>65137740
I want all the designs, how many are there?
>>
>>65140787
it is the same design, front and back are different
>>
>>65139234
thats the joke
her heels are up
the original thread was years ago though when that autistic fuck was bitching about form or some shit
>>
>>65141032
I'm interested in getting 2, so ~45 SGD, give or take.

How do I pay? I should be able to buy it in around 2 weeks.
>>
>>65141279
i am not allowed to talk about that here due to >mods
but check
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//sp/
payment is paypal, shipping included
>>
>>65141379
>paypal
Figures.

I'll see if I can remember to buy it in a couple week's time or so.
>>
File: 1442177756686.jpg (470 KB, 801x508) Image search: [Google]
1442177756686.jpg
470 KB, 801x508
>>65141497
the cup starts soon, so there should be enough threads to remind you, thoug i don't know how many are left as i am not the one who ships them.
i just designed them
>>
>>65141559
I'll first have to be able to buy them at that time. I can't at the moment desu.
>>
how many more bings and bongs till friendly
>>
>>65143168

Two bongs 30 bings
>>
>>65135761
based

you guys have some good guys making these things, top work
>>
>>65138435
get out of your stinking general then
>>
IT DIDN'T FLIP FOR PLAYER WHEN?
>>
CHAT SHIT GET BANGED should be LIFE LONG LESTAH FAN or something, since Vardy is dead.
>>
File: CEKK_u9UUAAmYgY.png (388 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
CEKK_u9UUAAmYgY.png
388 KB, 600x443
We need to add something concerning NYCFC "supporters". My thought was The New York Boys (Girls) or We Don't Give A Crud.
Also, what were the options for TSUUU's goalhorn again?

>>65144040
He scored again yesterday. The meme is alive.
>>
Until you make Charles Barkley a captain, we will not win
>>
Voting for HGH YOU TASTE SO GOOD
>>
>>65145327
What about plainly >mlels
>>
File: city retirement home.jpg (261 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
city retirement home.jpg
261 KB, 1280x720
>>65145558
Because not even MLS fans have any respect for NYCFC.
>>
File: feels gd.png (34 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
feels gd.png
34 KB, 249x250
/sp/ are up next
>>
File: EMOTIONAL.jpg (26 KB, 269x391) Image search: [Google]
EMOTIONAL.jpg
26 KB, 269x391
Kickoff time
>>
wtf isnt it another 40 minutes
>>
File: seriouslynigger.jpg (44 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
seriouslynigger.jpg
44 KB, 340x480
>coach mode
>>
is "FIGHT AND WIN" going to be added?
>>
>german commentators
>>
stream link please
>>
LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN LECUTINSIDEMAN
>>
File: CrashErect.jpg (19 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
CrashErect.jpg
19 KB, 250x336
CUT INSIDE MAN AGAIN
>>
TYBLCIM

>>65146276
twitch the
4 c h a n
c u p
>>
>>65146276

>>65137926
>>
>>65146351
Based, thanks

also,
CUT INSIDE MAN CUT INSIDE MAN CUT INSIDE MAN CUT INSIDE MAN CUT INSIDE MAN CUT INSIDE MAN
>>
File: BjvoRKtCUAAIHwv.jpg (6 KB, 136x162) Image search: [Google]
BjvoRKtCUAAIHwv.jpg
6 KB, 136x162
>these commentators
>>
File: come on.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>these commentators
>>
What a gay ass singing
Bring back those army guys
>>
File: sp is all in logos bnw.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sp is all in logos bnw.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
ITS COMING HOME LADS.
>>
jesus fuck this 12 year old voice and that guy with his stupidly annoying mic
>>
MESSSSIII
>>
MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI
>>
anyone got the /sp/ starting eleven and bench?
>>
MOST DANGEROUS
>>
File: BARNACLES.jpg (11 KB, 260x206) Image search: [Google]
BARNACLES.jpg
11 KB, 260x206
>schalke
>>
File: 1444567630180.png (520 KB, 614x647) Image search: [Google]
1444567630180.png
520 KB, 614x647
Bochum raus
>dropping a 2-0 lead
>>
oh for fuck's sake...
>>
I better not see >schalke in this fucking team ever again
>>
SACKED IN THE MORNING
>>
JUST
>>
/sp/ a shit
>>
File: mammal.png (381 KB, 597x336) Image search: [Google]
mammal.png
381 KB, 597x336
>2-3
>>
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
BOCHUM OUT
>BOCHUM OUT
>>
File: 1446925036077.jpg (38 KB, 437x392) Image search: [Google]
1446925036077.jpg
38 KB, 437x392
>/sp/
>>
:3
>>
File: smug_shinoa_2.png (271 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
smug_shinoa_2.png
271 KB, 500x594
>/sp/
>>
BOCHUM OUT
>>
>The city of >we
>>
>spee
>>
>0 (zero) saves
>de gay
>>
>>65147417
that's just >PES16
>>
meh, we were the better team today but got a bit robbed (0 saves for us, 3 for them). Not that this match means anything in the future, but I do hope our team in winter is more positive so we can overcome spots of bad luck.
>>
>>65135651
MY BOY or Mewvement needed
>>
File: rare chamot.png (422 KB, 820x680) Image search: [Google]
rare chamot.png
422 KB, 820x680
>aspee
>>
>de gay
>>
>>65147458
You wish, brace for despair because PES 16 is a piece of shit and crap like this is common.
>>
File: 1449327146410.gif (15 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1449327146410.gif
15 KB, 128x128
>>65147458
Bochum lost against a team that was memeing so hard that they played 2-shaped formation, don't get your hopes up.
>>
there is no way we're winning winter cup
>>
File: rofl.png (4 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
rofl.png
4 KB, 80x80
Good luck in Winter lads
>>
>>65147991
Have fun throwing to /mlp/ again you mercing fuck (^:
>>
File: rofl.gif (221 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
rofl.gif
221 KB, 80x80
>>65147991
>>
>>65147873
*There is no way we're winning a match in Winter Cup
>>
>Bochum

>>65147458
>we
>our
>>65147873
>>65148291
>we're
What positions do you play m8s?

Though winning the winter cup without winning a single match is possible.
>finish with 3 draws (or 2 draws 1 loss) in the group stage such that you finish 2nd in the group
>draw all the knockout matches and win on benuldies all the way to the cup
>>
>>65148434
>singapore
oh boy here we go
>>
>>65148434
Team is a common property of the whole board. Using 'we' is a common way to refer to it. Unlike the real life divegrass, It's up to us to make decisions about stuff like roster, music, or sacking the manager.
>>
>>65150310
Then using "my team" or "our team" would be fine, but not "we".
>>
>>65151684
>singapoor
its the same thing
>>
File: better crying bun-gal.png (793 KB, 934x518) Image search: [Google]
better crying bun-gal.png
793 KB, 934x518
>>65146482
>>65146422
They're doing the Super Bowl this year too.
>JUST
>>
>>65146482
>>65146422
They will probably not be in the actual cup, especially not the German with the thick accent
>>
Who are we rooting for in the cup logob owl?
>>
>>65152391
It's already over
>>
>>65152365
yeah, none of these commentators are allowed in the actual cup lel

this is like the D-team, and it's for an unofficial event so they're not taking it seriously
>>
>>65152365
Who was that guy with the tranny voice?
>>
I suggest one of the following two for Tsuuuuuu goalhorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMVuQaxakWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo
>>
>>65153514
he manages
>/c/
>>
>>65151980
"My team" means you own the team, or you're a part of the team. "We" means that your very identity identifies with the team, or you're a part of the team. "Our team" means either of the above.
>>
>>65153619
>low test managing one of the gayest board
Hmm, what a surprise.
>>
>>65135787
Dutch bandwagoner and his goal horn is Saleel Al Sawarim.
>>
File: 1425505756644.jpg (262 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1425505756644.jpg
262 KB, 800x800
/fit/
>>
>>65154153
youre just giving him what he wants, attention

and stop calling him dutch
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.