[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is not dating a girl simply because she roots for a rival of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x450
Is not dating a girl simply because she roots for a rival of your favorite team autism? Or the sign of a TRUE fan?
>>
It makes you a supreme cuckold. The only way it's acceptable is if you know that you can convert her to your side (because of the easily manipulated and molded playdoh minds of women)
>>
YES
ive tried twice man
Im a huge Bears fan and them Pac fans
And thought it could work twice
But both didnt have thick skins so couldnt talk alot of shit
That thanksgiving game changed everything. .for the better
FUDGE PACKERS
>>
It's autism.
Packers fan in Illinois. Every girl I've dated has been a "bears fan" but only one of them actually was a fan, and by that I mean she watched the games atleast but still didn't no shit.
>>
I'm from Chicago and currently live in California for college

My gf is an Asian girl who has lived in SoCal her whole life but is a "diehard Packers fan" (she has a Rodgers jersey and has gone to one of their games in California). She doesn't seem to understand the Bears/Packers rivalry at all
>>
>>65069341
It's autism. Most girls who are "fans" maybe own a t-shirt and take selfies in front of the tv at a party so people can see how sporty they are, they don't actually care.
>>
Don't not date someone because of their team affiliation, it makes for great bantz if they're a hardcore fan, and if they're not a hardcore fan, then why let it bother you
>>
File: 1356042693001.png (212 KB, 440x341) Image search: [Google]
1356042693001.png
212 KB, 440x341
The sign of a TRUE fan IS autism.
>>
>>65069341
Why in the FUCK would you ever want to put your dick into one of those dugong-looking, ugly ass mother fucking Wisconsin Fatback pig bitches?

Regardless if she's Faggot Bay Backer, avoid like The Plague.
>>
caring about professional "rivalries" is autism, players get traded to rival teams all the time because pro sports are about one thing and one thing only: cash.
>>
>>65071272
when green bay traded favre to the jets they put it in his contract that the jets couldnt trade him to the vikings
>>
>>65069341
>autism
>TRUE fan
these things are not mutually exclusive. most of the time you have to be pretty autistic to be a hardcore fan of a sports team. just look at /sp/
>>
>at party at valpo
>chatting up a girl that doesn't seem like a tard like all the other people at valpo
>she's from madison
>packers fan
>actually knows her shit though so i can't be mad
>stopped trying to dick her, playfully argued about football for 10 minutes
>talking about she was going to the thanksgiving game
>she froze her ass off to watch favre get cucked
>>
Dated a girl for a bit who would tease me when I got mad at my team losing. She thought it was cute when I got mad. FUCKING BITCH DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME THIS IS MY LIFE
>>
>>65069341
If you can't convert your girl to be a fan of your team then you are a beta
>>
>>65072018
desu it's pretty hard to convert a packers fan to a bears fan even if she is your true gf/waifu

>come on baby, watch cutler throw these interceptions
>>
>>65070808
underrated toast
>>
>>65069341

Autism, I'm from chicago/bears fan and I dated a girl who was from green bay. Neither of us gave a shit about it other than "hey bears are playing the packers haha ok lets fuck"
>>
Dated 2 packer fans and marrying one. So it doesn't, matter makes the games more fun desu.
>>
>>65071954
topkek
>>
>>65071954

lel
>>
It's autism.

Girls aren't really fans of any team, they just take on the team of whoever their family/dad/boyfriend roots for and pick a team to like so they have someone to cheer for or shit talk when a game is on. They usually don't know shit, there's too much math and technical knowledge involved for them to follow actual games so they just pretend to like it to seem cool around men.

Now, knowing all this, why would I be offended if some bandwagoner who barely even knows the what's going on likes a team I happen to not like?
>>
>>65073073
Because their team dominates the shit out of your team and is better in every way burrfag
>>
I love sports, but caring about them that much is definitely autism.
>>
>ever wanting to engage in coitus with a "woman" from Wisconsin
>>
>>65071398
well speaking of the afc east how about all the transactions they've made with the pats? trading with the team who routinely keeps them out of the postseason? theres no such thing as professional rivalry.
>>
No ur a true fan m8 but the Bears suk go Hawks
>>
Women are not real fans. I've maybe spoken to like three women who know anything about pro sports
>>
File: we're blackhawks fans.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
we're blackhawks fans.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>65073205
>hawks practically a dynasty
>bears a dumpster fire
>bears still the most popular team in the city by far
>>
File: costanza2.jpg (36 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
costanza2.jpg
36 KB, 500x628
>>65073073

>not being a fan of your dad's team
>>
Wisconsin born, lifelong packers fan here. Dated two girls whose families were burrs season ticket holders. Also dated Bill Wirtz's granddaughter for a bit in HS. Get cucked shitcago.
>>
>>65073434
Father's a Ravens fan. I refuse to commit to that clan of dirty players from a chimpout city
>>
>>65073560
who
>>
>>65073662

former owner of the blackhawks
>>
>>65070681
>dating a asian

black girls is where it's at
>>
>>65073560
Did Wirtz's kids go to HS in Wisconsin or did you seriously commute all the way down to Loyola, Ignatius or something from fucking Kenosha?

Genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1402896799810.gif (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1402896799810.gif
3 MB, 512x288
>>
>>65073811
This, that faggot is lying. Unless he's like the kids from Indiana that get paid to got to Mt Carmel.
>>
>>65074132
Wouldn't be surprising if his only shot at a decent education would be a private school in Chicago. Can't imagine all the private schools in Wisconsin combined hold a candle to even Parker. And after what Walker did to public education there CPS probably looks like a dream.
>>
File: 1442424344546.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1442424344546.png
386 KB, 667x670
>this thread
>>
>>65073222
2004 Blackhawks:
>Dad what's a sellout
>I don't know son, we're Blackhawks fans

You guys are all bandwagon fucks and it rustles my jimmies. You were outdrawn by a fucking AHL team in the same city multiple times in the early 2000s.
>>
>>65069341
No, it makes you a fucking loser who should seriously reconsider what he values in life.

>if this girl doesn't worship the same group of men that don't even know I exist then to hell with her!

Diehard fans of any team in any sport are pathetic
>>
I'd love that, every time I fucked her I would think of how I'm cucking my rival
>>
>>65069341
>not wanting to hatefuck after every game

It's like you don't know what fun is.
>>
>>65088531
Fuck you syrupnigger. As if your frozen, chink infested, shithole of a country has any relevant teams
>Inb4 irrelevant puck

t.A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>65088615
Here is an example of your classic seething autist as depicted
>>
>>65088615
Lol did I hit a nerve? Truth hurts sometimes pal, doesn't it?

>chink infested
>not preferring chinks to the feral niggers that roam your streets
>>
>>65069341

Tell her that if her team wins, you'll take her out and buy her some expensive shit at the mall.

If you win, you get to do "that thing" with her in bed that you like but she doesn't, while you tell her how much her team sucks.

Fair trade?
>>
>>65088842
>people on /sp/ doing things "in bed"

oh man that was a good one
>>
>>65073816
>whywouldyoudothat
>>
File: Locke.jpg (340 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
Locke.jpg
340 KB, 1200x960
>>65069341
>Not forcing her to watch your team BTFO her team while you fuck her in the ass doggy style

this is the true answer
>>
Habs fan. Always wanted to domme a bruins fan. Or brad marchand. I'm easygoing.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.