[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
Quack
>>
pato? lol
>>
>team sucks because of lazy, shitty Brazilian players
>sign another lazy, shitty Brazilian player
>>
No way, they signed him?
>>
Drogba cursed them. They'll never have a world class consistent striker again.
>>
File: 1385479290773.jpg (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1385479290773.jpg
120 KB, 800x800
>>65048389
What complete nonsense, total load of bullshit. Brazilians have nothing to do with this. Willian is their undisputed player-of-the-season, Ramíres is not great player but he hasn't been criticized or accused of backstabbing in the whole Mou saga, Kenedy looked good every time he came on. At best you can say Oscar has been shit, but he was never good. Not in Sâo Paulo, not in Internacional and not at Chelsea. Why he was bought puzzles most brazilians people to this day.

If Chelsea sucks and is where it is on the table, the fault lies mostly with

- Cesc & Diego Costa, (who played like shit under Mou to get him fired and are now playing well again)
- Azzar (who went full mercenary, from Le 3rd Best Meme'r in the World to utter shit)
- Ivanovic & Matic (SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT both have been total fucking shit for the past 8 months)
- Cahill for being another overrated british CB who gets exposed harder and harder as Terry gets older
- Terry, who for all his utility and history as captain, should just recognize the fact that he hasn't had a world-class performance since 2014 and learn to sit on the bench a few times
- Eva Carneiro for being a dramawhore and adding fuel to the fire, splitting the dressing room despite the fact that she was fired with just cause.
- Mourinho for allowing all of the above to happen

If anything Chelsea owns Brazil an apology, for runing Lucas Piazón and now Nathan the exact same way Chelsea ruins ALL their youth players: buying teenagers tipped to have world-class potential, let them rot on reserves for a season, loan them to Vitesse the next season because its owner and Roman are friends, loan them to some literallywho team the season after that and by the time the player is 21 they have already ruined all their potential.

Loaning youth to teams that have no history/know-how of developing world-class players is a GUARANTEED way to ruin them. Seriously, Piazón is at fucking Reading.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 700x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 700x474
Is this the mighty ducks thread?

Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack
>>
>>65048684

Not going to read all of that.
>>
File: wall.jpg (42 KB, 309x583) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
42 KB, 309x583
>>65048684
>>
>>65048785
>>65048805
If you dislike reading so much you can just go back to your favela.
>>
>>65048821

I am in my favela, dumbshit.
>>
>>65048684
>or runing Lucas Piazón and now Nathan

they never had a career they are just scams their agents run
>>
>>65048841
Naw.

Piazon was like a young Renato Augusto (who could be really good but not great one day, with the correct development). Kaká comparisons were always out of hand but he had some good potential.

Nathan was (is) actually really good.
>>
Pato picking a club is like

Pato, Pato, Pato, Pato, GANSO!
>>
>>65048726
I watched the cartoon as a kid
>>
I miss Milan's Pato so fucking much desu
>>
>>65049432
2015 was the best Pato ever.

Much smarter and more consistent than the young Pato.
>>
>>65047740

>Alex? What did I tell you about keeping that ball gag in? You're in for a especially rough pegging tonight!
>>
>>65049511
She's probably the ugliest famous woman he ever fucked tbf.
>>
>>65048684
I'll wait for the movie version of your post.
>>
>>65048684
I never understood the logic of "ruining potential". If the players are good, why aren't playing like that? fine, some of them might be slow improver who won't be good until they are older, but how many times it happened? once, with Matic. (De Bruyne doesn't count, he was already good when he joined Chelsea under Mourinho).

The truth is Chelsea youth is crap like 99% of the other youth out there.
>>
>>65049463
there was a period when he was playing in milan in which he seemed he was going to become a ballon d'or contender

last year of ancelotti or the year before that , I don't quite remember
>>
>>65049651
2009-10 with Leonardo?
>>
>>65049595
>fine, some of them might be slow improver who won't be good until they are older, but how many times it happened? once, with Matic.

lePirlo&Xaviface.png

Nigga, are you serious? Matic isn't even very good to begin with, and there are billions of examples.

18-23 is the most important age of a professional player's development, it's when you learn the most. A player learns how to kick, control and work with the ball in their childhood, but you learn the game of football in your teens and late adulthood.

There's a reason players peak at 25-31. That's true even for Messi - in 2004/05 he was nowhere near what he is today.

Good coaching, trustworthy higher-quality teammates, infrastructure, game time against good opponents, a good support system, remove any of those out of the equation and you just fucked up your prospective player. Anyone who Chelsea buys and then loans to some literallywho team immediately loses 3 or more of those.
>>
>>65049651
he's bullshitting you

pato is still inconsistent as fuck, and 8 players have scored more than him in the Brazilian league, including Vitinho, a 22yo winger who wasn't even a starter for most of the season.
>>
>>65049698
>lePirlo&Xaviface.png
I was obviously talking about Chelsea players.

All you say is true, the point is that most teams are like that, most youth players will never be as good as they promised.
>>
>>65049709
Nigga, Pato is a winger, not a CF.

He averages 1 goal in 3 games for São Paulo.

Not bad at all, Curinthianos are just mad jelly and pissed off at him so they go out of their way to talk shit.
>>
>>65049730
>argument is about consistency
>brings up average
>>
>>65049726
>the point is that most teams are like that, most youth players will never be as good as they promised.

True, true, but Chelsea and ManCity in recent years have been especially aggressive with poaching teenagers who might go on to become great players, and while their academies have become very good, with all the investiments they made, they don't have much point, since all those players are just loaned to Vitesse&Nobodies FC.

Particularly bad because some of those players already come from clubs with much more experience and history of developing world-class players than Chelsea, which takes that future away from them to loan those players to clubs which don't have any of those things.

Of course it's also the young player/parents/agents fault for taking the big Chelsea paycheck at the first chance instead of sticking with a club with a better development plan and only focusing on the money when you turn 21-23, which would be much wiser.
>>
>>65049687
nah it was before that
2009-10 with leonardo was the beginning of the end, they made him play on the right and therefore he costantly played like shit. He also started going at parties with dinho

>>65049698
>Pirlo
When he played in the Youth team, Pirlo could only play one half of the game, or he would end up making five goals a match
He underperformed in the higher leagues due to tactical reasons
>>
>>65049511
You gotta sacrifice stuff if you wanna keep your job.
Plus he probably got tons of presents from her.
>>
>>65049778
ALL of São Paulo has been shit in the 2nd semester, don't dump that on a single player like it's so typical of a short-term, short-vision curinthiano favelamonkey.

If anything Pato earned plaudits for being one of the best players of the team and one of the few actually trying.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-53-54.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-53-54.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
I fucking love him, I still have a Milan jersey of him (pic related) I still have hopes he'll go back to Milan. Also, brazilbros can you explain why in the FUCK wasn't he called up to the world cup?
>>
>>65049810
I don't know about that. I watched my first Pirlo games when I followed Baggio's Brescia and I distinctly remember he seemed nothing special. I also remember him going invisible in Ronaldo's Inter, not that he played many games.

As for Xavi, I remember thinking the same of his appearances in 99/00 Barcelona. "Oh it's that mediocre youth squad player again".

Hence why I mentioned those two. Late bloomers both.
>>
>>65049698
>matic isn't even very good
man 7-1 really must have fucked your brain up. He's been in shit form but to say he isn't good... wew
>>
>>65049824
His 2013 was bad, and it was the year he had his last injuries. He came into his own again in late 2014 and 2015

Plus there were several players which deserved more and also weren't called up, so >Scolari >CBF
>>
>>65049891
Matic was never that good. He simply played in systems which favoured his role and his game (namely: Mou's system).

For fuck's sake, in 14/15's title-winning season, fucking Oscar, OSCAR (also shit), had more interceptions and balls won than Matic. And he's not even a DM.
>>
>>65049824
he would have been useless for them, even lucas moura would have been a better option
>>
Pato is just a retired played, he should just go Adriano and do parties all day and be sponsored by the drug dealers
>>
Is this confirmed?
Would be pretty cool to see him play in Europe again.
>>
>>65049950
Doubt that.

I'm betting that if Chelshit isn't stupid enough to buy/play Pato as a strikers (when he's been exclusively a winger for YEARS), he'll go on to score 5-7 goals in the remainder of this season.

If only because quality-wise this is the worst EPLel since at least the early 00s and nobody can defend for shit.
>>
>>65047740

Lol what? Why? Isn't he made of glass?
>>
>>65049990
>I'm betting that if Chelshit isn't stupid enough to buy/play Pato as a strikers (when he's been exclusively a winger for YEARS), he'll go on to score 5-7 goals in the remainder of this season.

Well he can't be worse than Hazard on the left wing, that's for sure.
>>
File: renatoaugusto-gazeta-press[1].jpg (588 KB, 2400x1667) Image search: [Google]
renatoaugusto-gazeta-press[1].jpg
588 KB, 2400x1667
>>65050018
Corinthians Industries fixed him, he is now augmented.
>>
>>65050041
He has 2-3 injuries in 1 year at Curinthias.

He had 0 injuries in 2 years at São Paulo.

Enjoy your financial loss (plus wages)
>>
>>65050075
yeah but Corinthians fixed him.

enjoy your 50 year old gay cb.
>>
File: o-EZEQUIEL-LAVEZZI-570.jpg (118 KB, 570x920) Image search: [Google]
o-EZEQUIEL-LAVEZZI-570.jpg
118 KB, 570x920
First Pato now Lavezzi.

ey la mayo Chelski
>>
File: diego-lugano.jpg (137 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
diego-lugano.jpg
137 KB, 600x400
>>65050117
watcha said about me nigga?
>>
>>65050117
>implying I'm a bambi

Nobody likes curinthians, the favela team.

Regardless, São Paulo fixed Pato.
>>
File: ww.jpg (97 KB, 1058x1346) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
97 KB, 1058x1346
>2 goals in 12 matches against top 6 teams
>only one of these was actually important the other happened when they were 3-0 down
>>
>>65050164
>Nobody likes curinthians, the favela team.

you either for an irrelevant club in the south, an irrelevant club in Minas, or just too pathetic to even say it.

success breeds jealously my friend
>>
>>65050137
wish i looked like this tbhonest, i'd even take the shit tats
>>
>>65049450
They still exist in vk.com
>>
>>65050153
>diego lugano is still a professional footballer
wow
>>
>>65049891
>unironically discussing football with a retareded monkey
>>
>>65050185
Jesus Christ Corintianos are legitimate retarded

cancer of the entire country
>>
I haven't even been to Hueland and I know Corinthians are scum.
>>
>>65050274
Come on mate i am blind here.

What shit club do you support?
Gremio?Coritiba?Patético?
>>
>>65050186
just lift bro
>>
>>65047740
Remember when AC Milan showed promise and were comfy to watch?
>>
>>65049565
Wasn't he married tomhis high school sweet heart?
>>
>>65055881
No, she was a teenage TV presenter who was famous between kids at the time, sorta like Bella Thorne.
>>
>>65050271
you guys are born drinking maté amirite?
>>
pa·to 1
(árabe hispânico patt, do árabe batt)
substantivo masculino

1. [Ornitologia] Ave palmípede da senpaiília dos anatídeos.Ver imagem
2. [Culinária] Alimento preparado com a carne dessa ave (ex.: pato no forno).
3. [Figurado] Tolo, pacóvio, idiota.
4. [Brasil] Mau jogador, geralmente de futebol.

"pato", in Dicionário Priberam da Língua Portuguesa [em linha], 2008-2013, http://priberam.pt/dlpo/pato [consultado em 20-01-2016].
>>
>>65048871
nice get
>>
>>65048684
Oscar was goat at Inter
>>
>>65049565
It's just her jaw.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.