[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright fans of the other 28 teams, who are you backing in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 400x301
Alright fans of the other 28 teams, who are you backing in the playoffs?

>coltsfag
>backing Broncos and cardinals, Broncos if they meet

>inb4 90% patsfags posting since this board is all bandwagoners
>>
>panthersfan
>PANTHERCATS
>>
>>65046343
I have great friends who claim the Cards and Panthers. Either of them work for me. If Peyton made it to the Owl though, and just got publicly buttfucked like he did against the Seahawks though, it might be as perfect an Owl as I could get without the Chargers winning...which I know will never happen.
>>
>>65046343

>packers fan
>rooting for brady
>would be happy with manning winning
>Don't want the cardnals or the panthers to win
>I guess the cardnals are a 3rd

My dream is for Brady to tie the cardinals and it go into overtime for brady to win the coin toss and get an easy quick touchdown, preferable ran in from the kick off, so that supposedly the most important game of the year can be put to a shitty end with my preferred team winning and the cardinals getting a taste of how bad an OT loss feels. Also then they can finally change the shitty overtime rules.
>>
indyfag here

>>65046343
Same here OP

#based coltsbro
>>
Cardinals

Oldest team in the NFL, still doesn't have a Super Bowl title.
>>
>>65047941
you do realize the packers weren't that amazing of a team this year right?
>>
pats-panthers for two weeks of epic bantz
>>
>>65048006

That's besides the point, 2 years in a row getting knocked out of the playoffs to a shitty overtime rule.

Last year was worse because of all that shitty play calling and allowing the seahawks to catch up like that.
>>
1. Cardinals, because Fitzgerald's window is closing
2. Panthers are cool, whatev
3. Broncos are meh
4. Super Bowl not played due to terrorist attacks
5. Patriots
>>
>>65048036
They changed the rules because Lawrence Tynes kicked a game winner before Brett Favre could get on the field.

so shut up and learn to tackle
>>
I think every non pats fag is just praying the pats don't win it at the very MINIMUM
>>
>Seahawks
>backing Cardinals/Broncos

I know the Cardinals are division rivals that hate us and the Broncos are old rivals, but fuck the Patriots and fuck the Panthers. I want to see both of those smug as fuck QBs eat shit.
>>
>>65048068

You mean learn how to call the coin flip. If the packers had won the toss then the cardinals wouldn't have gotten a shot at offense either.

And that's why I want it to happen during the superbowl so everyone can see that there are two sides to football and that giving just one side a chance is retarded.
>>
>>65048122
Yes, defense is a side of football, and the Packers did not play it in overtime, so they lost.
>>
>>65048166

The offensive side should've had a chance to make it up and the cardinals defense should've had to prove themselves as well.
>>
>>65046343
>Browns fan
Larry deserves a ring, but then again, Pey-Pey will retire sooner than him so if the Bronx beat the Deflatriots I'll probably root for them, the city of St. Louis will also collectively commit sudoku if the Arizona Cardinals win the owl in the same year the Rams move out, so I'll bandwagon Arizona next year because Cleveland isn't going to the playoffs in 2016 either, hopefully Palmer still has it in him for one more year
If it's Panties vs Pats it's a lose-lose situation for anyone who's not a bandwagoning faggot so I'll just root for an entertaining game like last year
>>
>>65048185
> the city of St. Louis will also collectively commit sudoku if the Arizona Cardinals win the owl in the same year the Rams move out

explain
>>
>>65046343

seahawk fan. I will back an afc team to win
>>
>>65048279
Because the Cardinals used to play in St. Louis before the Rams.
>>
>>65048051
>Hates America
>Hates the Patriots

Seems about right.
>>
>>65046343
This whole post is the definition of "bandwagon". Fuck off back to Indy.
>>
Steelersfag

Pey pey cause of the HGH
>>
>falconfag
I have a soft spot for the Cards and hate everyone else. Wouldn't mind seeing Shaq Mason get an owl his rookie year if the Pats had to win, though.
>>
>>65048298
The rams already won an owl in St louis
>>
>>65048367
he was the cities toast of the town for a solid decade and a half

are you really going to call us bandwagoners for wanting to see him do well in the playoffs when the colts aren't playing?

you're autistic desu
>>
>>65046343
Gnats
Cards
I don't really care all that much, I just really want the pats to lose.
>>
>>65046343
So what you're saying is that you're a Colts fan who is bandwagoning Peyton's team?

fucking kek
>>
>>65048469
This.

Fuck Brady and fuck the NFC
>>
>>65046343
Broncos vs Cardinals is truly the best possible outcome. Anyone not rooting for it is a total pleb.

Completely fresh Super Bowl enjoyable for the neutral fan. All meme teams eliminated, all cancerous fanbases silenced. Just football to watch and enjoy.
>>
>toxins fan
>panthers all the way

Love me some Cam.
>>
>>65049384
Nobody wants to see Peyton get fucking blown out in yet another super bowl. That's fucking retarded. The Patriots at least play entertaining super bowl games.
>>
>>65048330
Patsfags are notorious liberals though, all of their states want to bend over and let faggots and SJWs destroy the U.S.

(To their credit they at least said no to refugees, but otherwise faggots)
>>
>>65048367
>your team isn't the playoffs
>you're a bandwagoner for having certain teams you'd rather see win than others!!

A bloo bloo
>>
Vikingsfag

Rooting for whoever wins the NFC.
Love me some Cam but I'd like to see Larry get a ring.
Honestly as long as Brady doesn't win I'll be happy.
>>
>>65047943
Same desu
>>
Bears
Bears
>>
>>65055423
Seconded
Thirded
>>
Packers

Not rooting for anybody. Fuck all the remaining teams.
>>
>>65053811
*tips Andrew Luck signed fedora*
>>
>>65049583
You know Brady is a 'notorious' Trump fan, right? Maybe the fans, but their team is most likely majority conservative
>>
>>65055587
I'm almost surprised the libtards in Mass haven't called for a boycott of Pats games yet, since I would think their usual fucked up logic would dictate that if Brady supports Trump, he himself is a racist who hates Mexicans and Muslims.
>>
>>65048103
We dont hate you, we just dont like pete caroll and loudmouth sherman. Well no one does.
>>
Ideal scenario (ie: Manning and Brady both get btfo) is a Patriots Cards superbowl, Cards win in OT, Brady chokes away another superbowl.
>>
>>65059171
Brady never Choked in a superb owl though.

He lead the team to what seemed the go ahead drive in 08'. Then had the game sealed in 12' if Welker could make a catch.
>>
I want Broncos to magically win the AFCCG, and then I don't give a shit if either the Paths or the Cards beat them in the bowl. As long as they do I will be happy.

Clots fan by the way.
>>
Lionsfag
Go Pats, just so I don't have to hear retards argue about whether Brady is the GOAT any more
>>
>>65059227
>only scoring 14 points with one of the greatest offences of all time
>>
>Bengals
>Broncos or Panthers

Fuck Brady and Fuck Palmer
>>
>>65049445
>implying the Broncos Defense this year will let them get blown out.
>>
>>65059819
Did he technically choke though?
29/48 266yds 1td
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.