[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this piece of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: stan-kroenke1.jpg (2 MB, 2538x3156) Image search: [Google]
stan-kroenke1.jpg
2 MB, 2538x3156
http://www.kmov.com/story/30947695/missouri-sports-hall-of-fame-mulling-kroenkes-removal#WNPoll151004

Missouri state troopers also might start seizing his properties.

Good luck Kroenke. You're gonna need it
>>
>>64895233
>Missouri state troopers also might start seizing his properties.

>Shit Louis is so bootyblasted they're sending their army straight into a lawsuit situation
LMAO
>>
>>64895233
Damn how can you be THIS mad?
>>
>>64895233
>95% yes

Ahahahhahahaja
>>
>>64895233
>Shit Louis
>>
>>64895233
Wait why are they seizing his property?
>>
Solution: direct Ferguson protesters to kronke owned properties for arson and looting and rioting.
>>
I wish there was a way for Missouri state government to send arms to LA area gang members.

This is war
>>
>>64895233
>mfw I tie a damsel to some traintracks
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 600x679
>>64895233
Ferguson 2: Electric Boogaloo when
>>
>>64895233

>can't control your own nigs
>expect to control a sports team

Your state deserves it. The only team the State needs are the Chiefs.
>>
>>64895233
> unlawfully seizing the property of Based Kroenke

ASSMAD
S
S
M
A
D
>>
File: 1397445579233.jpg (89 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1397445579233.jpg
89 KB, 612x612
>>64895233
>dat toupee doe

goddamn that's awful
>>
>>64895233
This just shows that Missouri is to pleb to deserve an NFL team anyway.
>>
doyers/cardinals games should be fun
>>
>>64897680
Still have one.
>>
File: 46620087.cached.jpg (107 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
46620087.cached.jpg
107 KB, 800x500
>>64895233
>>
>>64895233
I love this stl butthurt.

After attending Mizzou with all those cocky stl fucks, I pure straight hate you.

And guess what? You shits are being exposed as the shit fans you are.

Let's go Royals. Let's got chefs.
>>
>>64895233
Learn how business works you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>64899374
It's the proper legal remedy for breaking a promise.

Kroenke gets the Rams? The state of Missouri should get an equal value amount of his business in MO.

The governor is going to sign the order to seize his properties soon
>>
>>64895767
Raider fans already pack heat wherever they go
>>
i've lived in stl my whole life and never seen a picture of this guy until now. of course, i've never followed foozball because it's stupid.

but this dude has definitely diddled a few kids
>>
Did the Rams and Cheifs ever have a rivalry and will the Rams fans switch to the Chiefs now?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 715x137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 715x137
>>64895767
Can never be too safe
>>
>>64899427
St. Louis made the worst contract in the history of the NFl with the Rams when they moved there. Then the city lost in court and was ruled to be in violation of its contract, which allowed the Rams to convert to a year-to-year lease and pursue other markets. Your city fucked itself and neither the city nor the state has any legitimate form of legal action they can take against him without being sued into oblivion. Period, end of story.
>>
>>64899427
And the courts will immediately stop him and allow him and the state to be countersued for illegal seizure.
>>
>>64895233
>It's called Karma you little bitch.
>>
>>64895233
It's amazing -- when a city is getting chimped on, nothing happens

but when a billionaire leaves, the world goes to shit.
>>
File: 1278048996493.jpg (38 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1278048996493.jpg
38 KB, 576x324
>Rams fans all happy that their team "won" this season

At least the Niners are still in the Bay Area lmao
>>
>>64895233
>wanting to get sued
Meth must be one hell of a drug
>>
>>64895434

Maybe if they could have reached 95% attendance this season they could have kept the team
>>
>>64902114
Or even 85%
>>
>>64899568

No, there was never much of a rivalry. Rasms didn't have any history. Chefs have way deeper rivalries with the raiders, donkeys, and even tsargers.

They were apathetic.
>>
>>64899580
> Dat contract
> Dat amount of butthurt

Is STL the most tinpot town in the US?
>>
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/1/14/10767742/st-louis-los-angeles-rams-class-action-suit-sue-stan-kroenke

Get fucked Kroenke. We're gonna sue you, and Missouri is going to seize your property. This is awesome
>>
I'm from StL and have lived here for most of my life. Being mad at Kroenke is retarded. He made a smart business move, StL is a shit football market.

If you were a diehard Rams fan then be mad at the rest of the city for not supporting the team.
>>
>>64908098
>he thinks this will actually hold up in court
>and even if is miraculously did, it'll be settled in no time
Either way, Shit Louis still loses "their" team
>>
>>64908276
we will be compensated with Kroenke's businesses and properties in Missouri

Good deal to me
>>
>>64908342
>Being this delusional
As much as he deserves it, it won't happen.
>>
I couldn't have cared less about the Rams as I was always a Raider fan living in St. Louis, but Kroenke can go fuck himself.

Blues, Raiders and Royals for life.
>>
>>64895233
does this effect arsenal at all
>>
File: ezgif-1682791205.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1682791205.gif
2 MB, 480x360
Fuck you STL. You stole the team 20 years ago and then cry when they come back home. They were never yours to begin with.
>>
I don't know about other american sports, can someone take away their boreball and furpuck teams too?

I'm enjoying this butthurt too much
>>
>>64908529
Yeah but they won a SB in STL and didn't do shit in LA

LA can have the team, as long as Missouri gets Kroenke's properties and business. Its that simple
>>
>>64908596
They were always a good team in LA. Winning 1 Superbowl doesn't mean anything. Quit your crying. They are coming home where they belong.
>>
>>64908611
Everyone in LA is a fucking Raider fan. You can't separate the Raiders from LA, where they won a SB.

And again, it'll take Kroenke's businesses and properties to make us happy
>>
He owns part of Arsenal Football Club too and tries to run it like a poor club even though it's one of the biggest in the world.

He's a piece of shit
>>
>>64908629
All the cholos are Raiders fans. All the black guys started rooting for USC. White people like the Rams and UCLA.

You can demand all of his money or whatever but you won't get shit and you can remain salty for your whole life. LA Rams bitch.
>>
>>64908661
At least we're white and not mexican, therefore we're better people.

At the end of the day, we win every day. Enjoy your minorities California
>>
File: 1448240225768.jpg (8 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1448240225768.jpg
8 KB, 397x380
>>64908708
Yeah they aren't any blacks in STL.
>>
>>64908717
Better than fucking Mexicans.

I live near a TRI property (Kroenke's property company). There are cops outside of it right now.

Excited for the state to take control of it
>>
>>64908737
That won't happen you retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 106x48) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 106x48
>>64908708
>Enjoy your minorities California

>Shit Louis
>no minorities
Nice meme
>>
>>64908193

Exactly. People spend too much money on Cards tickets and forget that there is a football team here. The only reason they go to games is to watch their Chiefs/Bears/Cowgirls on the cheap.
>>
why are they seizing his properties?
>>
>>64908591

Don't really care about the Cardinals but the Blues aren't going anywhere for a while. Owner is from St. Louis.
>>
>>64908836
Because they're immensely bootyblasted LA was chosen over a flyover and irrelevant city
>>
>>64908842
Wasn't Kroenke from STL?
>>
>>64908842

I should also add, committed to keeping them there too. Especially with all the corporate dollars that just opened up with the Rams leaving.
>>
>>64908854

Kroenke was from MO, yes, but Tom Stillman had gone on record of saying he wants to keep the team in St. Louis. In forgot that part.
>>
>>64908851
oh

if it's any consolation to St. Louis, we didn't want them anyways. We'll trade them back to you for a NLCS series win
>>
>Full name: Enos Stanley Kroenke
>he's named after two Cardinals HOFers
LMAO
>>
Hey, another way to look at it is this:

You had a shitty football team so you stopped going to the games and the team moved. That shows some dignity in way, you gave the team a chance and they couldn't get their shit together and didn't deserve your money so they moved.

Now look at the Browns. The team is fucking terrible, honestly sometimes it seems like the whole organization doesn't really give a fuck about winning, and the fans are scared shitless of the team moving so they keep going back and giving the team their money. The fans and the organization are eternal losers and the owners continue to make a killing.

You had a mediocre product in your city and your fans said "no thanks". There's some dignity in that, at least a lot more than other cities show (Cleveland).
>>
>>64908869
Stillman is pretty pro StL. Blues and Cardinals have developed a really strong relationship as well

Besides, there's not a whole lot of enticing options for an NHL market. Quebec won't get their shit together and every other place is a gamble. Why move on a gamble when you have a comfy franchise going.
Blues need a bit more of the corporate money though. What I hope for is that StL gets an MLS team.
>>
>>64908945

The corporate money is going to be there now, especially given the Rams departure. A blessing in disguise for Blues fans.

And yeah, the circumstances between the NHL and NFL are completely different. A big part of why the move happened. The NFL had a hard on for LA. Nothing like that for the NHL.

Say what people will about St. Louis, it's a dedicated fanbase that keeps showing up even when the team sucked and a solid hockey market all around.
>>
Lesson of the day: Small but devoted fanbases can't hold a candle to gigantic but fairweather fanbases when it comes to profits.

Besides, maybe the move to LA will revitalize the Rams.
>>
File: 1451518179546.gif (3 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1451518179546.gif
3 MB, 390x293
>shit louis
>methsouri
>>
stl and missouri actually won by not keeping the rasms. I know it sucks but the city and state are MUCH better off. That is a huge victory.

I know they want an MLS team, but from what I've been hearing the city is still kind of in civic shambles so it's going to be the uppest of uphill battles to get it together.
>>
>>64909102

It's a decaying town for many reasons. Industry is non-existent and a ton of other problems.
>>
>We lost our shitty team so now were gonna take the owner stuff!
>W-We're not salty we swear!
>>
>>64909018

>keeps showing up even when the team sucked and a solid hockey market all around

How many games did you go to in 2005 when Bill Laurie decided to sell out? Thank God we don't have to deal with any more Walmart heirs.
>>
Why are Rams fans so butthurt? Their shitty team is leaving and they have a team that has actually made the playoffs recently like 4-5 hours away.

>muh cranky Kroenke
>muh history

Nut up, there are states with 0 football teams.
>>
Wait is there a precedent for a state to seize someone's property for relocating?
>>
What's going on Burgers? Something shady enough to make this ultra Jew sell his Arsenal shares to Usmanov?
>>
>>64910549
Krunkey moved his shit-tier handegg team to Los Angeles and now he's gonna be making a metric shit-ton of cash and drinking champagne with Hollywood magnates.
>>
>>64910549

he's moving his team to LA and going all-in on trying to make it one of the market powers I bet, alongside the Dallas Cowboys
>>
>>64910549
>Jew
He acts like one, but apparently he considers Christ as his Lord and Savior

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9636478/Arsenal-owner-Stan-Kroenke-pays-price-for-low-profile.html
>Either way, the suggestion has proved sticky enough for Kroenke still to be listed on a Wikipedia page entitled “Jewish American Sportspeople”, even though he is actually a regular churchgoing Christian. Born in the Midwestern state of Missouri, and married to a Wal-Mart heiress, he is straight out of the American heartland.

Either way, he's nothing but dogshit.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.