[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Antonio Raiders anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9
File: raiders.png (100 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
raiders.png
100 KB, 1600x1067
Get fucked, Fagifornians. Just like all you faggots moving here, we're starting to take your teams as well

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2606838-insider-buzz-raiders-owner-mark-davis-pursuing-san-antonio-move-if-la-bid-fails
>>
>>64842293

>wanting to play in a city even shittier than Oakland
>>
>>64842348
Better than being around Mexicans in California
>>
>>64842407
>Texas
>not Mexicans
Its just Liberal Mexicans vs Conservative Mexicans at this point.
>>
>>64842502
Texas is more than 60% White. There are only a few thousand MEXICAN CITIZENS in Texas

And most Mexicans in Texas are White Mexicans, not the dark Indio type like in California
>>
>>64842567
Chicago is a native American name...doesn't mean its full of native Americans

Most "Mexicans" in Texas are White Mexicans who've mostly intermarried with the local Anglo population and are mostly white. They are only Mexican in heritage only.

Don't compare Texas Mexicans to California Mexicans. They're incomparable

Not to mention the Texas economy is doing better than Mexifornia's. It would be idiotic to have 3 CA teams and not 3-4 TX teams given that they are 1 and 2 in population and TX is closing the gap fast
>>
File: man-laughing-loudly-300.png (108 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
man-laughing-loudly-300.png
108 KB, 300x300
>>64842552
>>64842683
LOl @ this Texan getting butthurt

>60% is a high number
>40% means "barely any"
>"white" Mexicans
its fucking Riley from /int/
>>
>>64842683

This is already the funniest post of 2016
>>
>>64842801
No one associates Texas with Mexicans unlike California with Mexicans.

Texas is more known for having black people than Mexicans. Welcome to real life
>>
File: 145kl74522875.png (220 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
145kl74522875.png
220 KB, 616x596
>Bleacher Report
>>
San Antonio is getting played LMAO

stupid texans Mark Davis is already on record saying it's either Oakland or LA. If he doesn't get LA then he's using le im moving to san antonio meme card to get oakland officials working on a new stadium ASAP.

Raiders will never leave CA. Eat a dick Tejas.
>>
>>64842864
Nah, lots of people do. You just ignore it because you're the standard ignorant Texan.
Even Texan food and "culture" is heavily Mexican influenced. Not to mention all the obvious beaners who say they are Texan now.

People associate black people with the South and Detroit, try again.
>>
>>64842906
>>64842926

>Mexifornians talking shit
>no proof

Hey why don't you beaners go back to picking my fruit? Leave the business running to people who know how to run a business.

Let me ask you guys: how many of your family members have moved to texas? How much of your blood is infected with Texas envy?
>>
California is about to get a 4th NFL team LMAOOOOO.

Meanwhile "football crazed" Tejas only has 2 ROOOFLLLLL.

Keep those tears coming Tejas putos
>>
>>64843048
Most of whom have been here for many many generations and are White Mexicans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

You idiots need to read a book sometime. Most Mexicans in California are Native American looking
>>
>>64842864

Wisconsin here...you're totally part of mexico
>>
File: losspurs.jpg (116 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
losspurs.jpg
116 KB, 675x380
>>64842864
>No one associates Texas with Mexicans
>>
>>64843069
No, one way or another California is gonna have 3 teams.
>>
>>64843157
And Wisconsin is part of Canada

See what I did there?

Again, come to Texas in real life - you really won't see all that many Mexicans
>>
>>64843418
LMAOO even if raiders do leave to SA that'll open up the bay area and san diego for another team possible expansion/relocation. LEEEEEELLLL

>CA will have 5 nfl teams in your lifetime

keep replying/crying to me Tejas, i enjoy this very much
>>
Doesn't Texas have a higher % of Mexicans than California?
>>
>>64843752
Who the fuck would want to be a 2nd team in the Bay Area? The Bay Area doesn't have a big population, and its only "growing" because of all the Mexicans

Get some white and asian people to move there like Texas has because they actually spend money
>>
San Antonionian here that already loves the raiders

if they leave oakland I'm no longer a fan
>>
San Antonio might become the new "gibs me a new stadium or else" bargaining chip now that LA is soon to be off the table.

It won't happen, anyways. There's no way Jerry or the Texans will let someone move in to their market.
>>
>>64842864
Do you even live in San Antonio?

This city is over 60% hispanic. You must be form Dallas or some shit because you've clearly never been here if you're trying to argue it's more "black" than mexican (top kek)
>>
>>64843753
Probably more legal mexicans for sure. Just about every mexican in California is illegal/the child of an illegal.
>>
>>64844014
Most of whom, unlike California, are legal and have been here for generations

I've never heard Spanish being spoken ONCE in my life.
>>
>>64842864
>Trying this hard to make it seem Mexicans and Hispanics in Texas are predominantly white
LEL I live in San Antonio and like that other guy said this city alone is made up of 60 percent Hispanic that are tanned skinned. My dads a white mexican and sticks out from them so nah Cali and Texas aren't to different
>>
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>>64843154
>our Mexicans are the good Mexicans I swear

Ted Cruz is still a fucking wetback
>>
>>64843976
Except Texas is booming and California is in a huge decline. Have you seen how much of the population gap between the two has closed since 2000?

Texas has a tech economy, something Oakland wish they had
>>
kek
I missed your "Texas is white" meme, Tiki
>>
>>64844361

True on all counts, but it means fuckall when guys like Jerry Jones, who have massive pull with the league, decide that they don't want something to happen.
>>
>>64844361
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

2000 California-Texas gap: 13.2 million
2015 California-Texas gap: 11.8 million

Some gap closing there, cletus
>>
>>64842293
>With the Rams, Raiders, and Chargers wanting to move to Los Angeles and St. Louis, Oakland, and San Diego not doing enough (in the opinion of the league) to justify staying put, it’s time for the NFL’s 32 owners to come up with a solution.

>Per multiple league sources, the solution could be this: A Rams-Chargers forced marriage, in Inglewood or Carson.

>Regardless of location, a Rams-Chargers combo platter would leave the Raiders out in the cold. To get owner Mark Davis to go along with that, the total deal would likely include enough extra money to allow for Davis to build a new stadium in Oakland, or to otherwise give him a solution the mess he still has there.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/jerry-jones-is-pushing-a-rams-chargers-marriage/
>>
lmao americans are so obssessed with races
>>
>>64842407
You're fucking dumb
Texas has more Mexicans than California
I live in San Antonio there are tons of Mexicans here , I don't mind them because they rarely act like nigs but still
>>
>>64844618
This is the best possible outcome for this LA bullshit 2bh
>>
>>64844618
>jerry jones trying to shit up the NFL fromt beyond the grave
>>
>>64844618
Thank you for posting this

>or to otherwise give him a solution the mess he still has there.

So pretty much since the NFL will NOT want to pay for a new stadium, this means that the Raiders are coming to Texas

Fitting how California's most popular NFL team is going to move to Texas, just like half of California has. Enjoy your Mexicans
>>
>>64844733
You suggesting he's dead, wey? Because he isn't. I think you're thinking of Al Davis.
>>
>>64844754
>implying he won't be dead before any of these teams complete their moves
>>
>>64844688

Only the minorities are. They love "gibs me dats" and special treatment if they can use race to get it.
>>
File: 1374850996907.gif (560 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1374850996907.gif
560 KB, 400x328
>>64844739
So long as I'm still here, I could give a fuck about who leaves. All it means for me is less traffic. At the end of the day, Mark Davis is on the record as preferring to stay in Oakland. He just wants a new stadium. If you want to believe that means he's going to Texas, it wouldn't be the craziest thing a Texan ever believed. If the NFL lines him up with a new stadium in Oakland though, he and the Raiders aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>64842348
desu at least the stadium would be new
>>
>>64844860
People lie all the time. Mark Davis's actions has been toward a move out of Oakland since 2011, either to LA or San Antonio

They're moving even if the NFL pays for a stadium in Oakland. You'd have to be an idiot to stay in CA over TX
>>
>>64844975
Yes, they do. And Executives often make statements on the record once or twice to cover their ass. This Executive though, who drives a beat up old minivan, gets his hair cut at a hole in the wall, and takes his players to strip clubs, among many other questionable choices, who would probably deserve being called an idiot, tells fans, local news, calls local radio shows, told a San Diego host who was sideline reporting one weekend, and just about anyone else who'd ask, that he wants to stay in Oakland first and foremost. That is tremendously different than Stan Kroenke not saying a thing, or Dean Spanos sending out his damage control bulldog, who would say so as a preface before listing all the reasons San Diego city government was incompetent and the Chargers were justified to move.
>>
>>64844361
California will be utterly BTFO in the next 10-15 years.
I just hope I have enough money to get the fuck out of this communist shithole before then
>>
>>64844212
Look at this faggot
>>
>>64845115
Yet Davis
1) Bought offices in LA to help facilitate his move
2) Bought land in TX between San Antonio and Austin

Yeah, sounds like he really wants to be in Oakland to me

Not to mention San Antonio and Austin combined make up 5 million people, while the SF Metro area only has 4.3 million people (many of whom are illegal immigrants)
>>
>Spurs
>Raiders
>all that black and silver
>>
>mfw nobody will consider canada

nfl is so big in this country. you can literally place a team in the middle of bumfucknowhere and it will still sell out every game. family why wont they consider us ;_;
>>
>>64845307
Because the cfl exists. Sorry m80, but you're stuck with your meme minor league.
>>
>>64842864
Connecticut here. (we literally only have blacks/spanish in our cities. Bridgeport, Waterbury, Hartford, New Haven & surrounding towns.) I think of Texas and California similarly. In Texas I think of lots of mexicans border hopping and congregating into cities, then I think the small towns are like king of the hill with white trash rednecks.

In Cali, I think that parts of it are white (San Diego, San Francisco, Orange County, etc.) and then the big cities (LA/Oakland) are all full of niggers and mexicans and gang bangers.

U bang ese?
>>
>>64845338
You know there are more Asians in California than Black people?
>>
>>64845374
No there aren't you stupid fuck. why would Asians move to California?
>>
>>64845374
Yes. But mainstream media works very hard to push "Compton" as your typical California area, and tries to hide their Asian racism that went down during those days because its not hip or cool to defend asians. I have an Asian friend who goes to Cal-Irvine and he says its basically chinatown everywhere he goes, but upscale.
>>
File: bait minimalist.jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait minimalist.jpg
27 KB, 800x600
>>64845338
>my fucking sides
san fransico is chinktopia, San Diego is literally 3 feet away from the mexican border and were all the spics land when they jump over the wall.

Oakland is not big at all my california standards. San Diego and San Jose are way bigger than oaktown
>>64845428
I am a flyover fuck and know nothing about the Chinese railroad workers or the fucking triads
>>64845374
it is not that hard to do when niggers abort most of their babies
>>
>>64845449
Nice photo. I was intentionally deceiving you with my trickery, I am glad you were capable of seeing this and responding appropriately. I am enjoying all if my (You)'s
>>
>>64845449
>San Francisco
>Chinks

I went to the Marina and Mission district...didn't see any Chinks
>>
>>64845501
you fiend
>>
>>64845307
Don't you have a chance to get the Bills at some point?
>>
>>64845449

>San Diego is literally 3 feet away from the mexican border and were all the spics land when they jump over the wall.

this is completely wrong

>I am a flyover fuck

right
>>
File: but i dont poo in there.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1507) Image search: [Google]
but i dont poo in there.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1507
>>64845307
go eskies! I liked what little CFL I have watched having 3 downs makes the game go faster and it seemed like you did not have that many 400 pound tackler guys like you have in the NFL
>>
>>64845281
Contingency plans. How do they work? I never said he wasn't open to going somewhere else. Just that he'd prefer to stay in Oakland. He bought that land years ago when he was actively working with San Antonio before it fell through. His wanting that while purchasing property in other locations aren't mutually exclusive. Besides,

>News item: The NFL seems likely to move ahead with a plan to put two teams in Los Angeles, with the Chargers heavy favorites to be one. So many complications. San Diego owner Dean Spanos wants badly to move to Carson, where the Chargers would either be a lone team or a partner with another one. The Chargers do not want to be Stan Kroenke’s tenant in Inglewood. There are a number of ways this could go when the full ownership meets in Houston beginning Tuesday. I still think the most likely scenario is the Chargers and Rams moving to Los Angeles, with one of the most golden of parachutes being set up for the Raiders to return to Oakland with the makings of a sweet stadium deal for them in the East Bay. “Whoever is not going to Los Angeles,” said one official familiar with the league’s thinking, “will be generously taken care of. The league will create a safety net for that team.”

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/10/blair-walsh-minnesota-vikings-nfl-playoffs-wild-card

The only reason you think he is leaving is because he is open to relocation, and seem to drink the shit out of the Texas>California Kool Aid. In reality, the only reason he is open to relocation is because his stadium is old, he wants a new one, and neither he nor Oakland is able to afford building a new one. Were the NFL to step in and "generously take care of" him, I see no concrete reason why he'd leave. You have speculation. You have smoke. You do not however have fire. Now I'm not exactly saying I have fire, but I'd argue there is just as much smoke that he's going to keep the Raiders in Oakland as there is that he is taking them to San Antonio.
>>
fuck San Antonio
>>
>>64842407
We're all over the US m8, don't even try to deny it.
>>
Make a thread for any other state and it gets single digit replies, make a California thread and it reaches bump limit
>>
>>64845307
Canada has laws that prevents a NFL team
>>
>>64846228
This thread is about Texas you idiot
>>
>>64846920
all these amerifats discusing
>Y-Your state has more mexicans than mine!
>No you!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA GET KEKED MOTHERFUCKERS

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

THAT'S OUR LAND AND WE DESERVE TO LIVE THERE

GET FUCKED
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D

LMAO
>>
File: 4.jpg (448 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
448 KB, 3840x2160
>>64848230
>>
>>64842348
San Antonio is 10x better than Oakland
>>
>>64848974
>Unless you're talking about South San Antonio.
>>
Every non raider fan would be absolutely overjoyed if the raiders left the state. Nobody likes them
>>
FUCK NO
I live in San Antonio, I don't fucking want this shitshow of an organization
>>
>>64849036
Too bad youre all little c.u.c.k.s in California who are scared of the big bad Raider fans
>>
>>>/blackandsilvercity/
>>
>>64842293

The Raiders should just move to London
>>
Texas has a larger Mexican population then California you idiots
That one kid is in tears
>>
>>64848230
BUILD THE WALL
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L
>>
>>64849163
They don't though. Last census had around 10 million in Texas, and 11 million in Cali.
>>
>>64849210
Texas has a lower population than California though, IIRC around 27m vs 38m

You have more beaners per capita. That's even worse.
>>
>>64849589
But the census doesn't include illegals. California has at least 20 million illegal Mexicans.

Literally, I went to Chinatown in SF and all I saw were fucking beaners
>>
>>64844688
France will be minority while by 2061
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 543x524) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 543x524
>>64848230
>Mexicans will all change themselves into white people once there's DNA/genetic manipulation.
>>
>>64842348
Go ahead, take 'em. More football on TV for us if they're in another market.
>>
>>64842864
How's it going, Tejas? You act like nobody has ever heard of Tex-Mex. And that's just a start of the Mexican associations tied to your shithole of a state.
>>
>>64848974
Can't let this pass. Since this is spee, let's count the major league sports teams in each city!

Oakland: Raiders, Athletics, Warriors

Sant Antonio: Spurs . . . and . . . uh, let's see . . . hmmm.
>>
>>64849945
Warriors moving to SF
A's moving to San Jose
Raiders moving to either LA or San Antonio
>>
>>64849166
Build it yourself, or can't you even move you fucking fat fuck?

We ain't paying for shit piece of shit cheap ass country, build and pay your stuff.
>>
>>64842293
It'll be a fail. The Dallas Cowboys has more fans and bandwaggoners than the Houston Texans in the whole state of Texas. San Antonio should stay with apehoop.
>>
>>64849150
Brits don't give a fuck about yank rugby.
>>
good, we don't want them back
>>
>>64845926
>prefer to stay in Oakland
>does everything possible to try to move

K.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.