[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knicks @ Spurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1365x1024
Because the other thread is shit.
>>
Melo
e
L
O
>>
Where are you guys watching?
>>
>>64762182
need a stream?
>>
Other thread is a Spurs circle jerk.

Where my knickbros at
>>
>>64762268
already won more games than all of last year
it's time
>>
old ass spurms getting BTFO
>>
>up

Are the Knicks elite?
>>
>>64762337
Spurs don't care its not the playoffs.
>>
yo. Porzingis is a fuckimg beast
>>
>>64762434
Yup he's durable too. Dude is dirk 2.0 in the making. When he gets some more muscle he's gonna score 20 a game.
>>
holy shit zinger
>>
File: porzingous.png (455 KB, 592x332) Image search: [Google]
porzingous.png
455 KB, 592x332
>knicks still winning

fuck that nice
>>
File: knicks mabel whiskey.png (176 KB, 539x450) Image search: [Google]
knicks mabel whiskey.png
176 KB, 539x450
well it was nice while it lasted
>>
>knisck
>>
>>64762204
Spurs fan? When I was in Israel I ran into more Spurs fans than soccer fans
>>
>Melo playing like dog shit

>nobody passing porzingis the ball

It's over lads. Spurs are an elite team. At least we competed for a quarter and a half.

Hopefully we get a better pg and coach soon.
>>
rip afflack
>>
this is a fucking good game
>>
BAZINGA
>>
>22 points from kp

He's still young as fuck too
>>
If Afflalo was even remotely useful tonight we'd be winning. fug
>>
>>64763323
Calderon is single handedly derailing it
>>
>>64763353
Calderon is so shit he doesn't warrant being ragged on anymore. He has, like one or two games where he does anything, then goes back to being a liability for like twenty games.
>>
>that shitty hook
>that shitty play by Calderon

Fuck off you dumb old spic.
>>
thanks caldecuck
>>
>>64763353
Calderon is so damn inconsistent, one game he look great and you start thinking maybe he doesn't deserve the hate he get than the next game come and dude is complete trash.
Fisher should had notice which Calderon was playing tonight and sit him out by halftime because Calderon is slowly killing the Knicks tonight.
>>
>>64762369
Well, that's what they were saying last season, until they got the 6th place instead of the 2nd for 1 too many loss.
>>
>>64763436
If we lose it'll be because of Calderon and afflalo.

Afflack was in god mode last week. He's inconsistent too.
>>
knicks stink lol
>>
gg spurs no re
>>
time for the inevitable 4 game losing streak. This team can never get above 500
>>
>>64763492
spurs didn't care the season before and got the overall first seed and won the ship. that was the season pop sat the big 3 unannounced for a national TV game as an epic trole move. spurs were just hurt last year
>>
>dumping the ball to porzingis at the last second
>>
>>64763567
It pain me that for every win streak the Knicks have it's always followed by a losing streak. They facing the Bucks next game who seem to be our kryptonite, I honestly believe they hate the Knicks and always show up 100% against them which is annoying.
>>
>>64763698
I just want them to at least make the 8th seed. They're enough talent there for it to happen but the pg position and their slow learning coach is a huge deterrence.
>>
afflalo was fucking rancid tonight
>>
>Foul

Where?
>>
>>64763826
It just went under 3 minutes, refs needed to make a call so they could take a commercial break.
>>
CONE ON WE JUSTNEEDED THAT ONE STOP
>>
>>64763898
Need to bring kp in get him open and let him hit that 3
>>
>>64763735
Knicks still have a chance, their first half schedule was just real tough, their 2nd half is also difficult but not as bad compare to the 1st half. The most important thing about the 2nd half will be match-up.
We still have to play the
Pacer 3 time
Piston 2 time
Boston 3 time
Wizards 2 time
All those teams are gunning 6-8 east playoff spots so if the Knicks show up against them a win most of them I can see them squeezing in the playoff.
>>
what the fuck was that last sequence?

goddam it fisher you incompetent fuck
>>
>>64763436
lol
>>
lowkey proud of the knicks
>>
>>64764000
we almost did it

Kawaii just played stellar defense
>>
tfw spuds fan

tfw this game was glorious as fuck

not gonna lie holy shit porschezinger is pretty based

ty based kawhi for playing maximum defense
>>
GG knicksfags
>>
>>64764000
We are a just a piece away from something really magically like the Mets were last season.
>>
so calderon's gotta go? fischer too
>>
>>64764033
Gg spud. Hoping the Spurs rep the west in the finals because fuck golden state.

If Knicks can play like this every night they would be top in the east
>>
>>64764065
>tfw I remembered that GS game is coming up for both teams

Can't wait for that Spurs game but the Knicks one is gonna be interesting
>>
>>64764060
Calderon has cost us a lot of close games.

The knicks are seriously 1 good pg/bench vet from being legit contenders.

Imagine Porzingis in 2-3 more years?
>>
>>64764125
>porzingis in 2-3 more years
anon pls i can only be so erect
>>
Conley in the offseason

bring up jimmer from d league

hire thibs

ECF

Been saying this every knick thread
>>
Wanted the Knicks to win but damn it was a great game all around. Something click with the Knicks this week where they playing a level where they could even hang around the Spurs, keep this up and they can make the playoff.
Only nitpick I have is they should had gave the ball to their hottest player in the final position which was Porzingas, that and Calderon played awful. Hoping this game won't convince the Spurs to try and steal Porz from us in the future cause I know they love them that Euro talent.
>>
>>64764125
Knicks already have that bench vet in based Jimmer, who was like 1 assist shy of a triple double in the last D-League game. No reason why he shouldn't be signed to a 10-day contract at this point, we have an open roster spot since Early got shot.
>>
>>64764187
>we have an open roster spot since Early got shot.

KEK
>>
Did anyone else do that angry hop thing when that shot didn't go down?
>>
>>64764331
i did then i caught myself looking like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum in my jammies
>>
>>64764177
don't the knicks don't want him
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.