[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriousnessessess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Would you be pissed if you were this kid? If i were in his shoes i would be looking for a new team this offseason.
>>
>>64738683
He made a pretty good impression. I wouldn't be surprised if a team picked him up as a starter.
>>
>>64738683
broncos dont deserve brock. they let him get his shit pushed in because schofield cant into pass pro, and then when they bench schofield they put peyton in and everyone hails it as a brilliant move. fuck peyton dude he cant play anymore and if i was brock id go somewhere QB hungry like SF where he can get a dank paycheck. Broncos sealed their one and done playoffs this year
>>
All the players know that when a veteran QB returns to injury, it's his job again. Veterans never, ever lose their job because of an injury.
>>
>>64738683
>lose 2 of the last 3 games
>about to lose another one to a shit team and lose drop 4 spots in AFC seeding
>the offense turns it over 5 times and you miss 2 free TD's in a little more than a half
>get replaced by one of the greatest ever
Wow. Shocking
>>
>>64738683
No, considering how many teams always need a QB he could re-sign after PeyPey retires for near Cousins money or say fuck you and be a FA where he would likely be the best/least meme next to RGIII and Kaep.
>>
>>64738742
Bledsoe?
>>
>>64738683
why should he be pissed?? this is Peytons team. his time will come..
>>
>>64738742
Smeth
>>
>>64738893
They're paying tremendously for that
>>
>>64738885
>why should he be pissed?? this is Peytons team. his time will come..
This.
>>
Brock Lobster is the next Matt Flynn
>>
It's Manning's last year. We all know he's gonna choke it. The best thing to happen for Brock is Manning makes the Broncos go 0-1 make management regret the shit out of their decision.
>>
>>64738943
Because Brock looked so great against the Stoolers last time right?
>>
If they face anyone but the steelers again they're fucked no matter who is under center.
>>
>>64738742
Its like this guy isnt even aware that the term "Getting Wally Pip'd" is a thing... Keep living in your fantasy land kid.
>>
He knew the whole time Peyton was getting the job back. Plus he's gone after this year.

Brock is going to suck it up and get to be the QB of a team with stud receivers and a stacked Defense next year.

Which is why he's not saying shit. The other QB openings are wastelands and if he bolts EVERYONE else is looking at Denver as the top spot to go to.
>>
He's going to be everyone's hero when Peyton goes 1-and-done again this year. All he has to do is stay put and keep his mouth shut.
>>
Brock is awesome. I really hope the Broncos keep him. He's shown that he's above average and knows the Broncos system well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.