[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they keep firing managers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png (202 KB, 732x1024) Image search: [Google]
Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png
202 KB, 732x1024
>>
It's the policy of at least 1 trophy per season.
>>
>>64728571
so the fanbase doesn't focus on firing the president
>>
>>64728571
The memes
>>
>>64729199
Winner
>>
>>64728571
Bc they cant fire the president
>>
>>64728571
No one cared who we were until we sacked Mouyes
If we had a stricter hold on the FFP, would you dissolve?
It would be extremely unfortunate...
You're a big club
For the EU
Was being out of the top two part of your plan?
Of course
Well, congratulations, you're behind Barca and Atleti
What's the next step of your master plan?
SACKING ZIDANE
AND SELL IKER FOR A FIVER.
>>
>>64735414
Actually they can choose their own president.
>>
>>64740415
Sure, but the conditions to run for president are now so strict, basically only Florentino can run.
>>
>>64728571
Perez is ruining Real Madrid.
They need a good sports project and presifag is just playing Football Manager live
>>
>>64740630
>ruining
>la decima

not exactly the definition of ruining a club, although surely not flawless
>>
>>64741033
i think the lack of sports project is pretty visible there. Real should be mainly a football club and only secondly as a company. For me the best example for this is Bayern.
>>
>>64741063

Bayern is a (successful) company through and through. Madrid was always about opera and drama and they are still the most successful football club in the world as well as an economic powerhouse.
>>
fuck Florentino, gay nigga, fucks up the team with his retarded galacticos policy

Pellegrini is exactly right, you could hire a team consisting of the best player at each position but if they don't work together properly then what's the fucking point
>>
>>64741135
To have a team consisting of the best player at every position obviously, why can't you understand that?
>>
>>64741164
english is my third language so sorry if i mistranslated it

you could spend a ton of money on great players but if they don't win anything then you're just wasting your money

Florentino is building a business empire with big names that sell lots of jerseys, not one that is correctly poised to win championships
>>
>>64741116
yes but bayern do not really sell and sign players because of marketing value.
I'm madridista, but I do not like Perez
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.