[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miami Heat and NY >knicsk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3
File: knicksoffend.jpg (21 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
knicksoffend.jpg
21 KB, 300x169
TIP at 7
>>
>>64726885
>melo
>>
Turned off the game after that first Deng basket. He literally took 5 steps after picking up the dribble and that girl ref just stood there like she had a cock in her mouth preventing her from blowing the fucking whistle. I hate the modern NBA and it's unacceptable refereeing
>>
I realized Carmelo sounds just like candy in Spanish.
>>
why is there literally nobody there?
>>
anybody here seen porzingod live yet? i was at MSG last night and somebody told me you need to come see him play
>>
>>64727092
cus ppl hate me.

also
>putting games at 7
>>
>>64727131
all game thread are empty rn.
>>
that movie looks so fuckin stupid
>>
File: 1434580301125.jpg (21 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
1434580301125.jpg
21 KB, 296x442
>>64727092
>miami fans
>>
Do you guys think Porzingis has a huge cock or does he have a normal white guy dick that ends up looking comically small on his large frame? Inquiring minds.
>>
>>64727270
I'm just wondering haha also what do you think he smells like? Haha.
>>
>>64727270
Literal fag
>>
first time /bet/ here
Have $25.00 on the heat to test this /bet/ thing before the football games this weekend. Go Heat!
>>
JVG is a fucking tool
>>
>>64727301
>>64727291
Just because I like big dicks doesn't mean I am gay. Come on guys, it's 2016.
>>
>just turned on the game
>oh neat Knicks are winning with a decent lead
>look up after I open this thread
>up by 1

Should I just turn it off?
>>
>>64727270
i was just wondering the same thing

it'd be hilarious if they played one game totally naked. do it to raise awareness for testicle cancer or something
>>
why cant I handle all these blocks
>>
>>64727305
I hope the Knicks win just so you can realize how much of a defenerate retard you are for betting money on sports games.
>>
>>64727339
Yeah but if the Heat wins it's like free money for me.
>>
>>64727305
Might as well throw your money away since the Latvian is going to go ham this game
>>
>>64727355
Shit I'm a Knicks fan but I'm fucking flabbergasted that somebody else out there is betting $25 on the Knicks winning
>>
>>64727374
I bet on the Heat to win.
>>
>>64727396
No I mean whoever you betted against
>>
This game is boring as fuck
>>
>>64727404
>betted
>>
>>64727416
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/betted
>>
>>64727404
You are right to be flabbergasted because I am not betting against a specific person , it's online betting. A $25.00 bet on the Heat to win only pays like $7.58 or some shit.
>>
>>64727452
Outdated and antiquated. "Bet" is the preferred and proper word choice according to every style guide. But you aren't technically wrong.
>>
what is /sp/ opinion on Tyler Johnson?
>>
>>64727291
Haha n-no homo
>>
Afflalo best value signing of the offseason? 2/16 is a steal, he's a top 10 SG.
>>
is firstrow kill?
>>
>>64727616
bust
>>
does the NBA have the worst atmosphere of the big 4?
>>
>>64727764
Yes, especially at the Hawks arena.

Pure nigger pandering
>>
why are gooks the biggest bandwagoners?
>>
>>64727943
they do it for fashion i think. or cause they think its "hip"
>>
time for refball
>>
>too bad he missed that dunk
>>
Are the heat even trying??? I don't want to lose my 25 bones just because the Heat have no fans cheering them on or they get refballed or let this dorkass slovak run all over them
>>
>Godzingis getting pissed at Fish for taking him out

IT BEGINS
>>
Kp fucking pissed at fisher.

2 explosive defensive plays and he benched him.

Wtf
>>
>>64728344

s-saving him for later
>>
>>64728323
>let this dorkass slovak run all over them

I told you porzingis would do this. I warned you. >>64727356
>>
haha can't into not get shotclock violations
>>
BITCHED BY BOSH
>>
Are the Knicks, dare I say, back?
>>
>>64728328
based fisher is still a laker at heart, he's copying byron scotts disciplinary tactics.
>>
>>64728536
AND BY WHITESIDE
>>
>>64728536
>>64728777

That's bound to happen when you know..actually try to block shots at the rim.
>>
Anon, you should have spent those $25 buckaroons on a good lunch
>>
>>64728935
This is bullshit. The heat weren't even trying. If I bet on the knicks the payoff would have been way more.
>>
>>64728983
>heat not trying against a team that are dead ass tired from an intense game on a back-to-back
Take your excuses up your ass.
>>
>>64729023

waiting for him to start blaming the refs
>>
>>64728983
The Knicks just defeated the Hawks back to back and defeated the Piston before that. You really shouldn't had bet against a team that is currently hot.
>>
did Phil finally put the spirit of a leader into melo?
>>
>last 2 minutes of the game
>offensive players literally getting running starts and body checking defenders on screens because no ref has the balls to make a call

when will the NBA clean this shit up? Whiteside just threw a screen that would have been a 4 minute double minor charging penalty in hockey. Refs do not call this late game, ever.
>>
Ha ha time for 1 in game minute to last at least 10 real time minutes.
>>
fuck off spoelstra
>>
That crying kid on camera
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (94 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
94 KB, 399x388
>heat shooting
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.