[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eli Manning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: eli-manning14.png (107 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
eli-manning14.png
107 KB, 350x254
Hey /sp/

Am I a Hall-of-Famer?

Why or why not?

Thanks! (My dad asked. He say my big brother Peyton is getting in but isn't sure about me :/)
>>
>>64726211
if the hall of fame adds players based on longevity and super bowl accomplishments than I don't see why not.
>>
>>64726211
you beat the goat twice at the sb. of course you are.
>>
Yeah, you're in. By Virtue of 2 historical owl wins over "the greatest" Tim Bradley.
>>
>>64726211
You do have autistic playoff magic. Why not?
>>
File: big ben.jpg (24 KB, 468x669) Image search: [Google]
big ben.jpg
24 KB, 468x669
>>64726211
in terms of standing out consistently relative to your peers, absolutely not.

But you've been a stalwart for one of the most historic teams in the largest market, you've been at least good for a very long time, and you got it done in the most clutch of times. I can't stand your fanboys or your team, but you probably get the nod along with huge ben. i've got no problem with it.
>>
>>64726211
2 rings
beat the GOAT twice
plays in NY

yeaup
>>
if you had fulfilled the prophecy you'd be a lock
as it is you're just a failure now
fuck off autismo
>>
File: 1449356218959.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
1449356218959.gif
2 MB, 374x254
>>64726427
>fulfilled the prophecy
>implying booty blasting the Pats both times he made it to the Superb Owl isn't the grandest acomplishment of all time
>>
>>64726211
Peyton wont be getting in either after more evidence of PED use comes out
>>
no, but you'll get an honorable mention and a participation trophy!
>>
>>64726211
Shouldn't you be helping Grandpa Coughlin move? Or at least feeding your furby?
>>
>>64726211
If Joe Namath did than you definitely should be. Better stats and more rings than Namath. You cucked Brady twice with one of them being 18-1. If you win a third one than it is a lock, but I still think you will have no problem getting in.
>>
>>64730364
If you have to use the Joe Namath argument, you probably don't have a very good case.

Eli's never won a playoff game when the opponent scores more than 20 points, he just isn't that good of a QB. He might get in because of those two seasons, but he's not a HoF talent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.