[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Cities that would/could die economically if a particular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
ITT: Cities that would/could die economically if a particular team relocated

Pic related is the first; industry is drying up as it is, and the Bills are the only thing that keeps the city in public consciousness

The Packers would be the other; there is nothing relevant about Green Bay outside of the Packers, but there is zero chance the Packers will never move
>>
Jacksonville.
>>
Green Bay is the HQ of Schneider Trucking and has a pretty large presence in the insurance sector. A lot of those midsized upper Midwestern cities like Bloomington-Normal IL, Grand Rapids MI, Green Bay, Rochester MN, etc. are basically company towns anyways.
>>
>>64695845
You know nothing about Green Bay. It's a shithole but it doesn't survive on the Packers
>>
>>64695845
We do love our bills.
>>
been to the jets bills game yesterday and i can tell you that the bills will never leave.. they have a stadium that is top ten in capacity and the fans are passionate (annoying too) as hell.. so yeah they would die but the team i feel like would stay for awhile
>>
How is this even considered a city? More like a town
>>
Green Bay is a white-trash shithole that just happens to have one of the most-popular teams in the NFL. It doesn't need the Packers there, but I'm sure >50% of the city would kill themselves out of sadness if the team left.
>>
>>64696383
8/10
Moderately cozy
Too many parking lots
>>
>>64696059
enlighten us then
>>
>>64696383
yuck

>snow on ground half the year
>minorities for the other half
>>
>>64696383
they have a freaking sunset off the water thanks to lake erie.

goddamn i bet thats beautiful

>baseball
what AAA team is there?
>>
>>64696383
Who even plays in that baseball stadium?
>>
>>64696597
Its a photoshop. You can see other evidence that its a photoshopped picture, such as the presence of green grass and in-tact buildings.
>>
There would probably be a mass suicide if they didn't have football season to look forward to. The upper part of New York has a way of beating you down
>>
ITT people who don't know how sweet Buffalo is 8 months a year.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.