[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw future is so bright it's nearly blinding In 2012
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: desean-jackson.jpg (125 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
desean-jackson.jpg
125 KB, 600x450
>tfw future is so bright it's nearly blinding

In 2012 I felt sort of good, but I think deep down I knew it was fool's gold. Giving up all those first round picks, already seeing signs of RG3 being injury prone, noticing the lack of depth and inept coaching. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it did.

Now it feels like things can't go wrong. Even if the Bestskins lose to the Fudgepackers, it just means a higher draft pick for based McCloughan to work his magic with, since we actually have our first round pick this time around. Kirk looks to be at least Matt Hasselbeck tier, which should be all we really need as the team fills out.

I'm about to cry, /sp/. It actually seems like the Redskins are headed in the right direction, for the first time since I was in kindergarten.
>>
File: 1450062383298.jpg (25 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1450062383298.jpg
25 KB, 512x397
>>64675915
>Dan Snyder still owns the team
Sorry senpai.
>>
>>64676521
This. Snyder is probably one of the worst owners in the NFL. And Jay Gruden is not a good coach.
>>
the only reason you won the division is because Romo got hurt. If not for that, Dallas would have clinched the division in October you stupid liberal DC cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>64676719
Bruh, calm down you butthurt Cowboys fan.
>>
>>64676719
lol cuckboys fans being this dumb
>>
>>64676719
And that the Giants spectacularly choked it away helped matters.

At least Coughlin is gone so it was kind of a blessing in some ways.
>>
>>64676719
>>64676850

Assblasted insecure fans of shit tier teams looking for excuses to latch on to

lmao
>>
>>64676594
Nah Jed York or Jimmy Haslam has replaced Dan Snyder as the worst owners. He honestly just gave the keys to the franchise to Bruce and Scott
>>
>>64675915
Fuck off shitskin fan
>>
>>64677622
He says that every year but we don't know for sure. However given that RG3 was benched in the preseason it might be true this time.

Also since he isn't do anything why don't we train RG3 to hold for punts? That way we could run some fake punts occasionally. I mean how much more humiliating can it be compared to scout team safety?
>>
>>64675915
there is literally no way you will be better than the Panthers as long as Cam Newton is still a starter
>>
>>64676719
Yes, surely if Tony Romo was healthy the defense wouldn't have given up 21 points in the first quarter, I'm sure Romo would have patched that defense right up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.