[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LARRY ELLISON WANTS TO BUY THE RAIDERS TO MOVE THEM TO LA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: oakland raiders jinxed.jpg (39 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
oakland raiders jinxed.jpg
39 KB, 480x589
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2604649-insider-buzz-billionaire-interested-in-part-of-raiders-helps-chance-of-la-move

>LA Rams fans + LA Chargers fans (all 0 of them)
>BTFO

Pick 2.
>>
you know real life isn't a movie and rich people can't just buy things because they want to if the owner doesn't want to sell it right
>>
>>64675280
>A portion of the team
>>
>>64675280
if the price is right you never know. the raiders are of less likely teams to be sold though
>>
>>64675296
>buy a non majority portion
>doesn't matter what you want to do

>buy a majority portion
>davis doesn't want to sell

so you're just a retard afterall
>>
>>64675280
The video says he wants a portion of the team

so add that on top of mark davis admitting he is willing to sell a percentage of the team , bob iger outright saying he wants to buy stakes in the team if they get approval to move it could very well mean they're going to move

so if rams move you can damn well nearly guarantee the raiders will just build their own if ellison is involved
>>
>>64675247
Wouldn't that also mean that Ellison could force the Raiders to stay in the Bay Area since, you know, he lives there, owns Oracle Arena, and has tried to buy every single Bay Area franchise?
>>
>>64675517
Not in this case

from a business prospective moving(back) to LA would make much more sense when at the very least 80% of the NorthCal football fans are 49er fans.

You want a team to succeed financially which he is most likely going to look at then you got to move them to the biggest and essentially unclaimed market there is.

Now if he tries to do any funny business with the colors then you will most likely see a LOT of backlash from the owners who respected al davis and are pretty much the only people he will listen to.
>>
>>64675642
But can this get done in 10 days? I just don't see it

And franchise valuations would go up regardless depending on whether or not you own your own stadium
>>
Larry is a turbodick when he's addressing investors, but he's a pretty chill dude when you are just shooting the shit with him.
>>
>>64675691
the chargers-raiders deal is everything but done

stan had nothing left , he threw his hail mary which was telling reporters that he will allow one of the two teams to bunk beds with him. That was a few weeks ago and nobody has budged.

As I stated
Bob Iger - Disney CEO and master at renovating and constructing attractions which is what a NFL team is in general plus the best businessman based in LA
Now if confirmed , Larry Ellison ranked fourth in richest man on earth and owner of a few sports venues already coming in and spano's jewish tactics

Compared to stan who is just a great real estate businessman the future looks bleek for the LA rams but remember this is the same stan that hopped from city to city to find the biggest stadium paycheck which was STL and is essentially doing it again .

if larry is involved , raiders could just move to LA without the chargers in carson if the plan fails
>>
>>64675342

>raiders cuk
>anything but retarded

Quit making fun of special needs adults
>>
If LA actually gets a team, where will Jew owners threaten to move their teams when they want the government to build them a new stadium?
>>
>>64675342
>buy a non majority portion
>doesn't matter what you want to do
The rams literally did this with georgia and stan
>>
>>64675951
San antonio , portland , memphis for whatever reason , another southern team like alabama , another midwestern team in ND or SD , san diego , portland

toronto , mexico , >london
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>come here for rage and shitposting
>thread only has serious discussion

Where am I?
>>
>>64676148
A Raider thread senpai
>>
File: 1450753376025.jpg (174 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1450753376025.jpg
174 KB, 944x712
>>64676148
moving to la is VERY serious business anon
>>
good.

i live in the bay area, but it just doesn't make sense keeping them here. it's 49ers country here. LA will always be a raiders town even if the outcome ends up being 3 teams in socal.

the nfl is pushing hard for the raiders to not be "the" team in LA, though. i doubt this is going to go through.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 850x560
>>64676174
>Michigan picture

Update it with this 2bh famiglia
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.