[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
with the regular season over how do you feel /sp/ about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 29
File: rick depressing.png (69 KB, 202x219) Image search: [Google]
rick depressing.png
69 KB, 202x219
with the regular season over how do you feel /sp/ about your team

>jets

improved allot but the ending was so fucking depressing 2 dumb games against playoff if one more play goes are way in both where #1 seed
>>
>Chargers
just hurry up and move to LA and put me out of my misery
fuck the spanos family
>>
Giants

>QB

Eli's playing the best football of his career and really only had his trademark dumb mistakes in Week 1.

>RB

Jennings is good and I'm glad he finally got 25+ carries. Darkwa's a fine backup and Vereen is what we paid him for. I'd trade Williams and see what we can get for him: He's regressed.

>WRs

Odell's a bitch but he's amazing. Randle is a pile of shit and Nicks is finished. Miles White might be a good option every now and again in the future.

>O-Line

Flowers played tough all year. The rest of the O-Line is acceptable except for Newhouse who I'd like to see thrown in the Hudson River.

>Defense

Kill everyone except for JPP and Landon Collins.
>>
>>64674766
>Jets

I feel you man...I really do...

After the last pick, it was nothing but disappointment.

I will say, they've done the best this year than they have previously.

Hopefully the Decker/Marshall combo stays.

It would be nice to have Ivory and Revis still also
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 320x287
>>64674766
Not much to add
>>
>>64675079

thanks
irovy for the right price

fitz i dont know he so random but stats wise hes our best qb since vinny testaverde
>>
>Texans
GOAT
>>
>Cardinals record
WEW!
>Cardinals performances in their loses
wew lad
>Cardinals defense in their wins
WEW
>Cardinals going into the playoffs after today
wew lad.
>>
File: 1414328112835.jpg (74 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1414328112835.jpg
74 KB, 1109x677
>packers
>>
>>64675138
We still have a year with Fitz.

My only worry is if that game gets to his head and it causes him to shit the bed next season
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 580x326
Feel pretty good about the near future. This is gonna be the year bros
>>
File: eliteflaccobane.png (268 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
eliteflaccobane.png
268 KB, 400x538
>Ravens
>nice shiny top 10 draft pick
assuming the injury curse ends they're easily a playoff team
>>
File: dalton.jpg (156 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
dalton.jpg
156 KB, 1200x600
>>64675220
even though its 100% Marvin Harrison's fault, here is your reply
>>
Pic related
>>
>saints
If payton and loomis leave and they descend back into the awful hopelessness that was the first 40 years of their existance im going to end my life desu senpai
>>
>>64675204
nah son his contract up next year
>>
>Pats
Our only hope is in getting some of our starters back (Edelman, Jones) and that hopefully playing a legit team will scare McDaniels out of whatever autistic playcalling we've witnessed these last few games.
>>
>>64675343
I thought they signed him for another year?
>>
>>64675421
nah
>>
File: 1448413633827.jpg (5 KB, 139x200) Image search: [Google]
1448413633827.jpg
5 KB, 139x200
>Steelers
>>
File: le shrug.png (58 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
le shrug.png
58 KB, 554x439
>>64674766
>Patriots
same record as last year. Skeptical as hell to see if the players coming back from injury propel them to the Owl.
>>
>>64675041
>Eli's playing the best football of his career and really only had his trademark dumb mistakes in Week 1.
I dont think we watched the same Eli.
>>
File: 1449816856867.jpg (34 KB, 330x549) Image search: [Google]
1449816856867.jpg
34 KB, 330x549
>Seahawks

Considering how our season started, I'm feeling pretty damn good right now
>>
>Iggles

I have absolutely no clue what to expect next.
>>
File: fun time.jpg (18 KB, 222x224) Image search: [Google]
fun time.jpg
18 KB, 222x224
>Broncos
>>
File: IMG_20150612_205707.png (253 KB, 633x352) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150612_205707.png
253 KB, 633x352
>rams
Hell is a real place and I'm living in it.
>>
>>64674766
>rick and morty

hello reddit how are you enjoying /sp/?
>>
>Bills
Disappointing the drought continues but I'm glad the offense is no longer shit. McCoy when healthy looked like McCoy, tyrod was efficient and could very well be a franchise qb, and Sammy saved the day many times. Next year hell make the next step and be a top 5 WR or better. Draft a real right tackle and go from there.

As for the defense...I don't know where to begin. The d line went to shit, our linebackers were underwhelming, and our secondary was playing well until they all got injured. Draft a new de to replace Mario, draft another safety and add depth through free agency

Also get rid of the kicker. 6 missed extra points is not acceptable
>>
>>64675610
You ever kissed another man?
>>
File: zimmer1.jpg (1 MB, 3103x2600) Image search: [Google]
zimmer1.jpg
1 MB, 3103x2600
>Vikings

Probably going to get assblasted by the Seahawks but it is worth it to beat the Puckers.

Every Vikings fan knows our year isn't this year anyway.

>3rd seed
>Finishing games in the second half
>Bridgewater improving
>Finishing strong at end of season with a couple blow out wins
>Second season only for Zimmer

Nothing but smiles.
>>
>falcons
feeling amazed they manged 8-8 after that mid-season dumpster fire

will be disgusted if they keep Shamahan and Dimitroff
>>
File: wojak ponders if he is gay.jpg (268 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
wojak ponders if he is gay.jpg
268 KB, 960x634
>Packers

i feel like we basically wasted an entire season and it wouldnt have been so fucking bad if we didnt choke away the super bowl last year
>>
>>64675892

>Two of the images are spread out male legs
>One picture is of Godgers with his Village people facial hair

This was intentionally supposed to be gay?
>>
>>64675230
It's depressing that nearly every game was winnable besides the last couple, but I guess it's also a positive to know every week wasn't blow out losses
>>
File: 1387059458577.jpg (297 KB, 2846x530) Image search: [Google]
1387059458577.jpg
297 KB, 2846x530
>browns
exactly as expected
>>
>>64674766
>this fucking grammar
Triggered as fuck grats senpai
>>
>>64675959
3 blowouts and 13 games that could have all easily gone the other way
>>
>>64674766
>colts
considering they ended 8-8 with a 5th string qb I can't be too mad. Is disappointing because I think they could've made it deep in the playoffs if they could've stayed healthy. Next year should be pretty great.
>>
File: 1421898220900.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1421898220900.webm
2 MB, 480x480
>Vikings
>mfw we drop Peterson's busted ass in the offseason
>mfw we unleach McKinnon
>mfw we use all that extra dosh to pick up some solid free agents
>mfw we >we
>>
>>64675827

Queens fan here.

I don't care what happens in the offseason. An 11-5 record (Up from 7-9 last year) and the NFC North title is good enough for me. I want to see Teddy improve in the offseason, our O-line get unfucked, and our defense return for 2016 fit as a fiddle.
>>
>>64676013
>next year should be great
Don't get your hopes up bruh, it's still a fatally flawed team even when healthy
Also they'll probably hire Saban and he'll flame out again
>>
>>64675888
Give me back my DC
>>
>>64676046

We need to do something about Kalil. Holy fucking shit he sucks.
>>
File: UBps5YD[1].gif (681 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
UBps5YD[1].gif
681 KB, 250x188
>>64676027

He's on a 3 year contract, famberlamps. Good chance we're stuck with him for another couple of seasons, but McKinnon is looking very, very good.

>mfw I think of McKinnon
>>
>>64676079

He actually showed improvement this year. He went from "screen door on a submarine" to "creaky outhouse door" status.
>>
>>64676005
Yea and the 3 blowouts are with the team having key injuries. Plus they still beat the Steelers in that stretch which was sweet and a positive.
>>
>>64675929
Yes you autist
>>
>>64675827

+1

Better than we could have hoped, and nowhere to trend but upward. Zimmer is life. Zimmer is love
>>
>Raiders
>50 million in cap

No more rebuilding excuses. Playoffs next year or bust.
>>
>Bears

Season started out looking like we'd be 0-16

Great strides forward
Coach makes sense
Cutty not cuttying
Great draft position

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
Bears

Year one of rebuild after a complete team teardown/blow up, not too shabby I guess, certainly progress made, I just wish next year were here already to keep seeing that progress.
>>
>>64675161
YEE YEE
>>
File: 1446693870076.jpg (62 KB, 455x384) Image search: [Google]
1446693870076.jpg
62 KB, 455x384
>Lions
>Caldwell will be back despite being an amateur due to Ford's love of BBC
>Continue to try and sell Stafford as the second coming when he can either be marginally better or worse than cutler on a given day
>OL a shit
>Secondary a shit
>Megatron gone after next year
>Nobody has the balls to trade him now when he's worth something.
At least the Wings are on an upswing.
>>
File: Ramsfeel.png (32 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
Ramsfeel.png
32 KB, 326x367
>Rams

Another fucking year of Jeff Fisher. Todd Gurley looks fine, but he's an overrated player already. Tavon Austin no longer looks like the biggest bust since Jason Smith, but still doesn't look particularly good. No real improvement on either side and another wasted year for Robert Quinn and Aaron Donald. At least Mark Barron was fun to watch.
>>
Eagles

no clue after chip kelly wild ride, i hope the damage wont be that long

at least, bradford looks legit. I hope he stay
>>
Burrs.
Another disappointing year, but there were a few bright spots mixed into the pool of mediocrity this year. I really, really enjoyed having Fox as the HC this year, considering what a disaster Marc Depressedman was the prior two seasons. Not having 30+ point blowouts was neat. Cutler was making smarter plays this season, but today's shitfest confirmed once again what we all already knew, he isn't special. Matt Forte was Matt Forte and it makes me sad knowing his time here has most likely come to an end. I hope he still has plenty of gas left in the tank and becomes a productive player on a quality squad next year. Defense wasn't God awful, but still not noteworthy. They need to force a lot more turnovers, bottomline.

Some things I'd do if I was Pace/Fox would be to put Long back at the guard position, resign Forte (considering everything he said indicates he's leaning towards resiging with the hometown discount), draft some big, mean niggers for the D-Line, and start planning for Cutler's replacement. Also, haze the fuck outta the jackass that thought Clausen was a great option for backup QB.
>>
>Jets
A one-year fluke title window has closed. The AFC playoff field will never be this weak again, and too many contributors are getting too old.

Revis played the worst game of his life and Bowles didn't adjust one bit to it. Cromartie is as good as gone. Pace needs to retire. Harris will be another year older, and I wonder if this is the year he stops being a low-key elite player. LB will need multiple additions this offseason to maintain even average play. Wilkerson broke his leg and that complicates an already very hairy contract situation. Hope to god they don't tag him. They're going to need to make trades this offseason if they want a balanced roster heading into next year. We've got Wilkerson, Richardson, and Williams all cut out for more or less the same role, although they've all got the talent to be competent on the edge. Damon Harrison needs a contract and is a damn fine NT, he might not get one from us.

Brick was average at best this year, I expect his decline to continue. Our pass-protect is dogshit and unless they hit on a guard this offseason it pretty much can't improve.

You can't expect Ivory back, or to perform nearly as well as he did this year, and he was honestly bang-average past Week 4 save for being a bitch to bring down. Bilal Powell can only work as someone's partner, although I do want him on the roster.

I don't need to say anything about Marshall and Decker other than that they're fantastic. Made Fitz look a lot better than he is. Thompkins and Enunwa found gaps in defenses but still managed to show why they're bouncing from team to team. Can only wonder what the passing game would've been like if Amaro hadn't gone down.

Overall I'm very disappointed. This team should have a fucking game next weekend.
>>
the RAAAAIDDEEEEERRRRRSSS

I feel like when you take psycho in fallout 4
https://youtu.be/CtvAFZn0mls
>>
>>64675469
Well, this year is one of his best years, pretty close to his career year in the 11-12 season. Probably would've done better if the O-line didn'r died for a few games anf the WR corps wasn't a mess outside of ODB and Harris.

>>64675041
The D died, but a lot of their problems were because the O kept fucking up their drives and forced a depleted D on the field for too long. But they were a major reason why the Giants were in it in most games. They only got blown out in the first Philly game and the Vikings game. But when they lost, it's usually the O unable to sustain a long drive and sudden;y 3 and out and having to give the ball in like less than a minute and drag a tried and patchwork D with the game on their backs.
>>
File: 1450776141747.jpg (10 KB, 222x249) Image search: [Google]
1450776141747.jpg
10 KB, 222x249
>you will never kill jed york
>you will never feed him poison and watch him die a slow and painfuld eath
>>
File: 1427846397155.jpg (17 KB, 372x290) Image search: [Google]
1427846397155.jpg
17 KB, 372x290
>Puckers

rodgers is the only thing keeping us from going 0-16

probably will get an undeserved win in DC and get our hopes up for a few quarters in Carolina before the curtains close

fire everybody, we're in the golden age of the GOAT and these fuckers are wasting his prime with this bullshit
>>
>Stillers n'at

Where's the deef?
>>
>Falcons
fuck, what could have been? Had them 7-9 before the season started. Really hate that I wasn't far off, had all sorts of ideas at 5-0 that went away as the season progressed. At the end of the year I'm glad to say that we kept the Panthers from going undefeated, but not much else to be proud of

QB
The stats might not show it but Matt was again his top 10 self. Boneheaded plays and a fear of going deep mixed in with strong intermediate throws and a healthy dose of Shanahan play-action
Overall B

RB
Wow what a fucking revelation. Freeman ran well and caught the bell well coming out of the backfield, really exceeded expectations. Also special mention of our FB Patrick Demarco, the best FB in the league
Overall B+

Offensive Tackles
Matthews and Schreader both top 10 at their positions, were bottom 10 last year, what a fucking turnaround
Overall A

Offensive Guards+Center
Shit last year, shit this year
Overall D+

WRs
Julio is da troof
Sorta pathetic after that, thanks for the memories Roddy, I'll always remember you burning Sherman+Thomas in the divisional
Overall JULIO A+
Overall WRs not named JULIO D+

TE
gets an incomplete, Tamme never been a gamechanger, but he's a decent stopgap
Overall Incomplete

Defense
Falcons had the least sacks in the league last year and somehow even less sacks this year even though we spent our 1st round pick trying to remedy that. Linebackers continue to be a problem.
>>
>>64676013
I'm predicting chip kelley is coaching the colts next year, based on nothing. I mean their owners crazy, so who knows
>>
>>64674766
>bills
I was pretty butthurt about Jets making playoffs with Fitz and without our current head coach.

I smiled at the outcome.
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 534x629
>>64677086
The front 7 is solid. But the secondary minus Boykin and Gay are garbage.

>Antwon Blake got mossed on by Terelle Pryor.

>TERELLE ''I WAS A QB TWO YEARS AGO'' PRYOR
>>
File: 1450030625409.png (47 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1450030625409.png
47 KB, 534x627
>Redskins
I just wanted 8-8 this year so it's been a nice surprise. I'm nervously hopeful that Scot McCloughan can make the team better the next few years if Snyder will just fuck off. But wee all know how this ends.
>>
>>64676922
op here

how i felt but they didnt play well against buffalo so pitt deserves it more
>>
>>64676922
>The AFC playoff field will never be this weak again
Eh. Brady is old and at least in the near term the broncos will be more beatable with Os than in recent history. Cincinnati probably won't be getting better. Aside from the ravens I don't see a reason to expect the AFC improving too hugely.
>>
>>64677861
>tfw the Raiders are rounding into form as every other team is going to hell in a hand basket
hopefully the football gods are over Al Davis spitting in their faces and allow us to thrive now
>>
>>64677175
I was pretty conflicted. On one hand I was happy to deny a division rival a playoff berth but on the other, to watch fitzpatrick look so fucking depressed made me sad.
>>
>burrs

About as good as I expected just gotta keep rebuilding. Oh and if for the love of God we can keep our receivers healthy and stop choking games
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 300x300
>>64677256
This year was better than expected. Next year might be cool.
>>
File: 1448488191157.jpg (193 KB, 933x356) Image search: [Google]
1448488191157.jpg
193 KB, 933x356
>>64674766
>regular season is finally over
Now all we need to deal with is your joke of a playoff system and the consumerist orgy that is the super bowl and we can finally say good to this shit sport once again
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 350x254
>Panthers

Live in SC and not a single person is talking about them.
>>
>>64675017
absolute dumpster fire of a season from start to finish.
>>
>>64678619
South Carolina is Steelers country, f a m
>>
File: 1374805118469.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374805118469.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>Vikings
Zimmer will bring this team their Owl win.
Not this year, but my god the kind of improvements he's made for this team and the progress we've seen since ">Ponder" is fucking amazing. While Adrian may be our only currently "elite" player, Zimmer is easily an elite coach.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.