[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cucking yourself out of the 1st seed losing to the fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: download (3).png (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
8 KB, 259x194
>cucking yourself out of the 1st seed losing to the fucking DOLPHINS

what's the excuse from patsfags this time?
>>
Muh injuries.
>>
Game plan was bad and Brady got hurt. Shit happens.

Plus the 1 seed never wins anyway
>>
File: who dey.jpg (366 KB, 625x906) Image search: [Google]
who dey.jpg
366 KB, 625x906
>>64659198
and Bengals cucked themselves out of the 1st seed.

now that would of been some shit 1st seed with Aj McCarron as your QB
>>
>>64659198
They wanted to go 20-0.
>>
>>64659198

>excuse

they scored more points and us and >we lost

because they performed better as a football team today

the only "excuse" i can think of is that the patriots weren't good enough

with that being said i feel very comfortable that pats will at least win the AFC title
>>
File: 8279279.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8279279.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>having an offensive line

JUST
>>
>>64659198

It's harder to cheat when more people are watching you.
>>
why is everyone so obsessed about 1st seed? it's not like there's big difference in the opponent you get as 2nd
>>
>>64660998
>HGH

The whole league cheats, you naive choir boy faggot.
>>
>>64661125
Denver, a.k.a. mile high.

Let alone New England's offensive line is 75% Journeymen who shouldn't even be out there.
>>
>>64661125
It's actually a pretty big deal with home field advantage in handegg. Home crowd noise can interfere with audible last-second adjustments for the visiting team before the play starts. Players also tend to tune out all noise, sometimes leading to missing warning shouts or ignoring oncoming threats like blitzing rushers.

Last I checked, home teams had a high-60 percent winning rate in the playoffs.
>>
>>64661125

homefield advantage
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 240x288
at the rate the buncos are play they cucked themselves out of the 1st seed and their division lead kek
>>
1st seed doesn't mean anything since Denver is going one and done anyways
>>
>>64659198
I had been making jokes all week like how the Dolphins could win.

>"Well, Miami could win if a Jet engine lands on Brady."

>"Well, Miami could win if Brady's arm falls off for no reason as he's taking the field."

This is a sign of the apocalypse.
>>
>>64663152

>CANTWAKEUP.gif
>>
Can we just injure all of our players beforehand and save everyone a few hours?
>>
>>64659267
Literally last year
>>
>>64659198
We suck after all these injuries. Who cares at this point?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.