[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colts thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: andrew-luck-beard-01132014.jpg (57 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
andrew-luck-beard-01132014.jpg
57 KB, 640x400
>mfw, playoff hopes still alive
>>
File: jags_frog_happy.png (107 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
jags_frog_happy.png
107 KB, 335x375
fuck off
>>
>>64644125
>mfw my dreams and hopes are shattered again this year

;_;
>>
File: sweatingman.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
Still a chance!
Still a chance...
>>
File: ROLF_IS_COLTS_FAN.png (113 KB, 290x414) Image search: [Google]
ROLF_IS_COLTS_FAN.png
113 KB, 290x414
We can do it
>>
Not happening to be honest!

hehe
>>
How many different things would have to happen for the Colts to make the playoffs?

An absurd amount, I imagine.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 750x1334
>>64645562
>>
>>64644332
>le best season in last four years is worse than the colts' worst season over the last four years face
>>
>>64645585
Good grief.

Don't hold your breath, Colts fans.
>>
>Colts likely to start QB Josh Freeman today vs. Tennessee, per source.
>playoffs
>>
>>64645585
>Falcons beat the Saints
Wut?
>>
>>64645722
They beat the Panthers. Not out of the realm of possibility.
>>
File: brady laugh.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
brady laugh.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
I hope the Colts learned their lesson about tattling.
>>
>>64645858
And the Ravens.
>>
>>64645858
>colts sent one email
>Ravens make one comment
>neither team pursues action beyond that
>goodell then makes it his personal witch hunt
>le it was the colts'/ravens' fault!!!

Are all pats fans braindead retards who eat up everything the media has to say?
>>
I will be watching to pay respect to this memes last game.
>>
>>64645722
Because of strength of schedule reasons
>>
File: josh-freeman.jpg (40 KB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
josh-freeman.jpg
40 KB, 350x490
>>64646037
>>
>>64646058
*strength of victory
>>
>>64646024
>>neither team pursues action beyond that
>neither team pursues action beyond that

please. One call and one comment is all it takes to start a witchhunt in this league
>>
>>64646024
There is nothing for them to pursue beyond attempting to rat out the Pats because they were humiliated by them on the field. Just making sure Kensil heard about it, because he has a bug up his ass about Belichick.

Pretty sure that started this shit.
>>
>being so far out of the playoff race that your playoff chances depend on a team from another conference in the Atlanta Falcons

nigga how?
>>
>>64646024
Who informed the Indianapolis press before the game even ended? It was definitively Grigson and maybe Irsay. Grigson was probably on the phone with Kensil complaining about the eligible ineligible plays as soon as the Ravens game ended. This was Kensil's witch hunt. He was mad at the Patriots for pressing ticky tacky tampering charges against his Jets.
>>
>>64646290
That timeline for Kensil is a little off. He was surely still pissed at Belichick for not coaching the Jets, and then subsequently pummeling them and/or keeping them out of the playoffs on a regular basis.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.