[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are going to have a Redskins thread, /sp/, because they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: desean-jackson.jpg (125 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
desean-jackson.jpg
125 KB, 600x450
We are going to have a Redskins thread, /sp/, because they are in the fucking playoffs and they actually sort of look not shitty.

In a perfect world they would beat the Seahawks and also injure Russell Wilson, and their three year odyssey that started with the drafting of RG3 would finally come to a fitting conclusion, leaving them free to chart a new course into the future.

They'll probably get fucked, though. At least this time they're not missing three first round picks.
>>
File: 1451194027429.jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451194027429.jpg
37 KB, 800x600
>>64637140
Look on the bright side, the Rams had our first round picks and not only are they still completely irrelevant and haven't made the play-off's in years, we've made it twice since then, and were also not moving to fucking LA next month.
>>
>>64637169
The sky is blue, water is wet, a Jeff Fisher coached team is mediocre.
>>
File: awaywiththee.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
awaywiththee.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>real native Americans suffer with poverty and alcoholism.
>Liberals: "here lets help them by trying to change the name of a football team.
>>
>>64637140

I'd love to see the Redskins win the Super Bowl, if anything, just to piss off the Injuns and Liberals
>>
>>64637140
>In a perfect world they would beat the Seahawks and also injure Russell Wilson

Fuck, this is going to happen, isn't it?

>Seahawks come in looking decent
>Favored over Redskins at home
>Get BTFO
>Wilson tears his ACL on the FedEx Field turf just like RG3

Pottery. The Seahawks will end where they began.
>>
REDSKINS 2012 DRAFT

>Meme Griffin - Bust
>Josh LeRibeus - I think he's starting now?
>Kirk Cousins - Now everyone who questioned why they took two QB's in 2012 can stfu
>Keenan Robinson - He gud
>Adam Gettis - Not with the team (coulda picked Josh Norman)
>Alfred Morris - Good
>Tom Compton - I think he's also starting on the oline
>Richard Crawford - Not on team
>Jordan Bernstine - Apparently he already retired

And we all know what the Rams did with their big bag of picks - turned it into a big back of flaccid dicks. see i rhymed
>>
>>64637140
I'm rooting for the Redskins

t. chefs fan
>>
>>64638296
i have a feeling you don't participate in long intellectual conversations
>>
File: allen.jpg (30 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
allen.jpg
30 KB, 276x276
>>64638623
>liberals
>intellectual conversations
>4chan.
>>
File: 345997.jpg (26 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
345997.jpg
26 KB, 499x281
>>64638623
That anon has a point though, it's like the feminazis with all this 1st world SJW bullshit, while in sandnigger land they are getting their tits cut off and hands cut off for burning dinner. Preston Marshall may have been a racist 3rd Reich supporting asshole when he owned the redskins, but he did respect the Indians, he just hated the jigs and the jews, he renamed the team redskins from braves b/c of the Sioux players and asst. coach who were on the team. George Allen went to a Sioux reservation when making a symbol for the team, so yeah alcoholism is a bigger problem then muh name offends people.
>>
>>64638426
Our 2012 draft was actually pretty terrible with the exception of Cousins. RG3 and Morris had some good years so I don't want to say they were wasted picks.

>Josh LeRibeus
He's only starting due to an injury. He's probably the worst center in the NFL and he's definitely the worst player on our team. He will be gone 100% by next year. Lichtensteiger should be back for the playoffs at least. Not that hes a huge upgrade over Josh.

>Keenan Robinson
He has been benched, he's not that great. He's done well on special teams since being benched though. Still potential there.

>Alfred Morris
Great dude, had some good years here but we probably won't resign him at the end of this year.

>Tom Compton
Solid backup, not starting for us though.

Our 2014 and 2015 draft have been really solid though. 2 good drafts in a row is why you're seeing us actually be competitive this year.
>>
File: 1450791193613.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450791193613.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>64637140
On behalf of all white people I would like to apologize to all Naive Americans for the disgraceful name of the Washington football team. We know how hurtful it must be to see your proud people portrayed in such a blatantly racist way. We're sorry.
>>
File: darthbelicheat.jpg (137 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
darthbelicheat.jpg
137 KB, 960x540
>>64643407
>implying liberals only focus on the name

Liberals want universal healthcare, higher taxation on the rich, increased minimum wage laws, increased vacation/sick time to help workers balance a home/work life.

All of that affects the native American community as they suffer from low wages, low employment, and substandard healthcare.

No one has ever effectively demonstrated how cash hoarding and low worker wages has ever translated to economic stability. Quite the opposite.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.