[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#1 DRAFT PICK CELEBRATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: sadness.jpg (95 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
95 KB, 990x990
YOU FAGGOTS THOUGHT YOU COULD TAKE THE #1 PICK FROM US

BOSA HERE WE COME1, I HOPE YOU DIDNT WANT A RING!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LGTSS
>Browsn
>chorgers
>>
File: mfw.jpg (48 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
48 KB, 640x638
>tfw ravens fan
>tfw that fucking team couldn't just tank and get a top pick
>tfw middling first round again
>tfw no superstar talent
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>yfw they take Derrick Henry
>>
>>64631262
didnt he get RG'd?
>>
Haha have fun with Clowney 2.0.

I would live it if you passed on Tunsil.
>>
>>64630609
feels good bro
>>
This draft feels like a a shit draft...similar to 2013
>>
Is this the shittiest logo in the nfl?
>>
How far down will Goff get before he's taken?

It seems like a lot of the worst teams this year already have "franchise" QBs.
>>
>>64639432
Hackenberg to the Browns, and I will laugh for days. We all will.
>>
>>64639414
Probably, yes.

>>64639432
49ers?
>>
>>64639458
hackenbergs coming to the houston memexans so we can have a big guy and ezekiel elliot for wildcat plays
>>
>2016
>first pick
>not tunsil

shiggy
>>
>>64639432
He won't get past the Cowboys. If he falls into their lap they'll take him and have a smooth transition out of the Romo Era.
>>
>>64639615
>implying jerruh isn't going to trade down
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 268x263
>mfw that absolute madman Reggie brings in another fucking steal of a draft for Oakland
>>
Who's the best defensive player in the draft? That's who the 49ers need...
>>
>>64639907
Chris Borland
>>
I hope they can trade down a spot or two to a team that needs a QB desperatley, then draft Tunsil so Mariotta doesn't get his shit pushed in his whole career.
>>
>>64639922
Ayyy. Fuck you
>>
How hilarious would it be if Jerry Jones traded their first for AP and the vikes 2nd or 3rd rounder?
>>
>>64639944
wouldn't be that bad a deal honestly
>>
>>64630609
shit team thats going nowhere

>the wasteland of tennessee
>>
>>64639980
>trading from the top of the first round to the middle/bottom of the second for a RB who will be 21 at the beginning of next season
>not a bad deal

sure thing bro
>>
>>64640158
>31
me in charge of typos
>>
>>64639414
>Rams
>Chiefs
>Chargers
>Jets
>>
>>64640169
AP is a beast and would dominate well into his with 30s with the cowgirls O-line.

he's also has a year less of damage to his body than your typical 30 yr old because he had a season off.
>>
>>64639907
The two best defensive players are both injured. Jaylon Smith just tore his ACL and Myles Jack has been injured for a while.
>>
>>64640226
>hating the Rams logo

Get the fuck out you cuck.
>>
>>64640959
Are either of them worth a first round pick at this point? Niners are hurting for talent everywhere I figure starting to build an elite D would be the best place to start the rebuild
>>
>>64641001
Yes. Jack might be back before the season starts, and Jaylon is worth stashing. Both are absolutely elite LBers.
>>
Honestly knowing the titans, from the coaching staff to the GM. Who the fuck do they get? They need help everywhere.
>>
>implying first round drafts mean that much anymore
They're short term solutions for hope and not much else. Trading players is how you get shit
>>
>>64641249
what?

if anything trades are the short term solution because the player has far less time left in their career. A good 1st round draft pick has a decade plus career and whatever immediate impact they make
>>
OP, the Titans will take Tunsil because the Titans have no O-line.
>>
>>64640327
>thinking ap will last more than 2 to 3 more seasons
With that logic they should re-sign Felix Jones or get Stephen Jackson in the fold
>>
>>64641279
Players just are more inexperienced and need time to bloom though.
>>
Reggie Ragland is by far the best defensive player in the draft. I really hope he finds a way on to the Chargers so he can take over for Manti. Hopefully some team in the teens in desperate to move up in the draft and we can get some picks and score Reggie.
>>
>>64641305
AP will have a 1000 yard season at 34 years of age
cap this post
>>
>>64641305

The entire team is built to only last that long.

Zeke aint saving shit in Dallas like AP didnt save minisoda
>>
>>64641305
thats all they need out of him really
>>
>not taking Tunsil

literally best lt prospect in a long time
sure they took lewan 2 years ago but they could slide either of them to rt or guard
>>
>>64641249
>>64641333

Retard detected.

The majority of the teams in the playoffs have majority home grown players.

Time and time again have proven that big FA don't really make a team all that better and should only be added to give a team that extra piece to contend

ie Woodson to the Packer and Revis to the Patriots
>>
>>64641729
This desu senpai
>>
>>64639367
Did 2013 produce any stars?
>>
>>64642087

It's mostly been a depth draft, imo

probably the best players outta the first round have been Nuk, Tyler Eifert, Ziggy Ansah and Sheldon Richardson and besides Ziggy all those guys were drafted after the 10th pick
>>
>>64640972
I'm pretty sure that the Rams' logo appears next to the word "bland" in every dictionary ever.
>>
>implying you wont lose it today
>>
>>64641181
Joey Bosa or Tunsil

I'd rather they pick Bosa; I feel like Tunsil will blow up in their faces like Tennessee's other OL picks (>Lewan ;_;)
>>
>>64642962
>implying the colts won't make the playoffs so we have to put up with droves of casual fans for another week or two
>>
>>64640959
Neither are better than Bosa or Adolphus Washington you fucking retard.
>>
>>64643696
>Adolphus

what the fuck kinda name is that? Is he a Latin-speaking Hitler or something.

>Washington
Oh he's probably black
>>
File: Lions logo.jpg (16 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
Lions logo.jpg
16 KB, 194x200
>>
>>64643696
They are literally both better. By a lot. Bosa is Chris Long at best, Jack and Jaylon could be as good if not better than Keuchly. And Adolphus isn't even as good as Bosa you Ohio faggot.
>>
Think about how awesome it must be to be a top draft prospect knowing that you'll be a millionaire in a few months. My last college game I wouldn't even give a fuck just try not to get injured.
>>
File: 1437280595922.jpg (11 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1437280595922.jpg
11 KB, 180x180
>post yfw da burrs go 0-16 next season and win da draftb owl
>>
Time to celebrate Tits! We top draft pick!
>>
Based Alex Tanney nearly became Cleveland's hero, but alas.
I don't watch college egg, who's the next best prospect after Bosa? Inb4 Memedale or Goff, >we don't need a QB, I believe in Jonathan Gridiron's bright future with the Brownies.
>>
File: farmerfran.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
farmerfran.gif
2 MB, 300x300
Laremy Tunsil, Laremy Tunsil, and Laremy Tunsil.

If Lewan can get his shit together the TItans could have franchise tackles protecting both of Mariotas sides for the next 10 years
>>
>>64640972
Those jerseys/helmet combo are sick. The logo leaves something to be desired though.
>>
Enjoy your Goff lel
Mariota at WR?
>>
File: sara kosar2.png (273 KB, 540x315) Image search: [Google]
sara kosar2.png
273 KB, 540x315
>>64630609
How the fuck can the Browns not be considered the worst team in the NFL

Jesus christ
>>
You take Tunsil and call it a day. Don't get cute faggots.
>>
File: 8069785.jpg (19 KB, 442x510) Image search: [Google]
8069785.jpg
19 KB, 442x510
mfw niners draft life long niner fan jared goff
>>
>>64641001
>>64639907
The 49ers are so talent starved that they should just go best player available.

The place where they need the most talent is on the O-line.
>>
>>64639414
The Browns have the worst logo in sports
>>
File: Bustasaurus Rex.jpg (36 KB, 654x477) Image search: [Google]
Bustasaurus Rex.jpg
36 KB, 654x477
>>64630609
Are you excited, Tennessee?
>>
>>64659208
Why do you think the Titans would draft him? Its going to be either Laremy Tunsil, Bosa (hope not), or Laquon Treadwell.
>>
>>64658698
Nope, going to the Cowboys. Get fucking wrecked Niner shits.
>>
>>64658698
I wish, but Dallas, SD, and Cleveland are all in the market for QBs

Two QBs will get taken in the top 5, and Goff won't fall to us
>>
>>64659622
It seems like Cleveland drafts a QB in the first round every year.
>>
ARE THERE ANY BIG PLAYMAKERS IN THIS DRAFT?

BROWNS NEED A QB, WR, RB, LINEBACKERS, CORNERS, AND A DT
>>
>>64659208
>2016
>drafting running backs in the 1st round
Trent Richardson did permanent damage to that position's draft stock
>>
>>64660042
>"teams" in the NFL spent TWO (2) 1st round draft picks on Richardson

JUST
>>
>>64630609
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already win? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does having the lead at halftime count as a win? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the worst team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the most mediocre teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a mid sunday game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the worst fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers lose and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Broncos just got a 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Colts did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're terrible. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
they should go with Bosa. Their defense just gave up 23 points to 2 quarterbacks who joined the Colts on Monday. A Brandon Weeden led team blew them out last week.
>>
>>64659847
>mfw started a Redskins franchise on Madden
>mfw got fired
>mfw signed by Browns
>mfw cheesed the game, got like 12 draft picks (and some for the next year too) and ended up winning the super bowl that year
>literally went from last to first in one offseason

Felt good mane. Ugly uniforms, though
>>
>>64660477
Scouts are on the fence about Bosa. Good size but something about his technical skills.

I would go for a dope cornerback desu or maybe Tunsil.
>>
>Denying the Los Angeles Chargers their rightful #1 pick
baka senpai tbqh
>>
>ESPN’s Chris Mortensen says Tennessee Titans interim head coach Mike Mularkey has gone from “leaning out” to “leaning safe.”

JUST
>>
draft order after the morning games
>>
HAHHAHA
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.