[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Messi were Brazilian...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
TFW, you realize if Messi was born in Brazil he would of had at least 2 World Cups under his belt right now.
>>
TFW you realise murricans still think WC worths something
>>
File: 1440826565325.jpg (32 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
1440826565325.jpg
32 KB, 700x513
>>64626544
TFW brazilians are still buttblasted that they got blown out in the las 3 WCs.
>>
>>64626634
>tfw germans still compensate their lack of world war wins with world cups
You can 7-1 me any time you want, fäm.
>>
>>64626705
k mate
>>
>>64626544
Are they not? I was under the impression that's the most important championship.
>>
>>64626836
>what is UEFA Champions League
>>
>>64626860
Isn't that basically who's the richest Arab's club?
>>
>>64626705
this, you only win a world war once in your lifetime, whilst there a multiple world cup winners
>>
He could've just chose to play for Spain really.
>>
>>64626860
don't you mean Santander Libertadores?
No one cares about champions league;
>>
>>64626951
>in which Brazil still has more titles than New Turk- I mean - Germany.

>>64626978
This.
>>
>>64626997
Germany has two womens world cups, while Brazil has zero. They have more titles than you.
>>
Neymar in Argentina
vs
Messi in brazil
>>
>>64627056
>womens
who?
>>
>>64626978
He SHOULD have chosen to play for Spain. Some Argies hate him for the dumbest stuff
>"why doesn't he sings the anthem?"
>"why does he walks on the field?"
>"why doesn't he scores a hat-trick per game like in Barça?"
>>
>>64627082
i would prefer having Dracula or Cavani tbqh
>>
>>64626544
Aren't they worth a lot to Brazil considering your country has no other accolades
>>
>>64627144
it is because we are doing an Arg x Bra you can't just pick any player you want.
there are rules to be followed here
>>
>>64627108
Welcome to Argentina, if you're famous half of the country will love you and half of the country will hate you. No exceptions.
>>
>>64627056
The only country who gives a fuck about cunt sports is yours.

>>64627082
>feels bad to be argentinian
Neymar a shit.

>>64627155
>USA
>full of "soccer" accolades
>can't even call the sport by it's right name

>>64627225
The pleb of a country will do plebbish things everywhere.
>>
>>64627261
>The only country who gives a fuck about cunt sports is yours.
Not true.
>>
>>64627289
Oh yeah, Japan apparently gives a fuck aswell.
>>
File: 1ae18[1].jpg (104 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1ae18[1].jpg
104 KB, 1024x682
>>64627261
>Neymar a shit.
i agree, Renato augusto is clearly the best brazillian right now
>>
>>64627108
It's like a jealous girlfriend nagging on her boyfriend just to confirm that he still likes her. Argies are afraid Messi secretly prefers barcelona over his country.
>>
>Brazilian shitposting
meh
>>
>>64627321
you meme'd this one too hard.

you could've picked a more suitable corinthiano, which is in fact the best brazilian player at the moment, willian.
>>
>>64627333
>Messi alone should be enough to win WCs
Bro, Argentina plays unironically with Mascherano in their lineup.

>MASCHERANO

>>64627341
>Turkish blastedbutts
>>
>>64627352
not even joking m8 when he entered in the last match everyone started to play(only neymar was shit).

He is not a flashy player but he has the mind of a whole staff
>>
>>64627333
b-but Messi really loves his country! Why can't Argies understand that. He chose them, instead of the country that payed for his treatment and medication.
Why couldn't he win the world cup? He would be so happy.
Argies would be insufferable, but just seeing Leo's smile with the world cup would be enough :(

Russia 2018 is their years la, it's coming home, pls.
>>
File: If olny....jpg (12 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
If olny....jpg
12 KB, 225x300
>>
>>64627509
>>
>>64627400
he wasn't even the best player on his team
Jadson pretty much carried Corinthians and was responsible for half of their goals.

>He is not a flashy player
of course he is, why else would you antagonize neymar?

>but he has the mind of a whole staff
the hell is this bullshit
>>
>>64627560
He is basically a coach inside the pitch, tactically he is the best player we have right now.
>>
>>64627379
whatever m8. I'm off to sleep now and you should get a hobby.
>>
>>64627643
he's become a leader, yes. but you are exaggerating.
>>
>>64627660
Maybe, but in Corinthians he was the brain of the midfield, maybe he can organize the shitness that was our midfield in the NT
>>
>>64627464
it doesn't matter how much messi loves argentina, if he can't show that - and he doesn't - it won't mean anything to argies

btw, he only chose argentina because back then it seemed the logical choice since spain was shit and argentina had good players besides being a former powerhouse

if only he knew...
>>
>>64627658
Hurting butts overseas is quite a great hobby.
>7-1 me mate
>>
>>64627727
>but in Corinthians he was the brain of the midfield
no, he wasn't. I hope you're trolling me. I hope I don't share affection with a club with such a moron.

all he did was to move deeper, get the ball, find an unmarked player and deliver passed decently.
he'd drag a marker with him occasionally and unmark a teammate. that's all he's done.
intelligent? yes. useful? yes.

but that's more of a 'dirty job' for decent players rather than a 'brainy' job, which was what Jadson did.
if RA were suited for creation, he'd be assiged a creation job primarily. he isn't handicapped and can see a few opportunities and deliver them, but he's no Jadson or Douglas or even Giuliano (which in turn isn't as hardworking/sacrificing as he is).
he's better suited as a tactically important player, but far from being the brain of the team.
>>
>>64626507
>would of
>>
>>64627936
Mate just pick a game from last year when his glass body was broke into 2000 different pieces.

we were shit, Jadson was hardly doing anything, Elias was shit.
We had Guerrero, and only that.

When his MEC Suit was ready he was literally a beast, the midfield had a flow that not a single other team in the whole league had it.
It is not about creating choices, it is about making the job of everyone easy, everyone can play without pressure with Renato Augusto on the team because he is skilled, he knows where to stay.
>>
>>64627056
Trust the cuck to babble on about women's """""sports"""""
>>
>>64628130
>glass body
you are a piece of shit

your opinions are stupid

I hope you figure out how to be a proper functioning person one day

at the moment you're nothing but a hype echo chamber spouting meme expressions, meme opinions and revising past to make it all conform
>>
File: goats.jpg (67 KB, 721x540) Image search: [Google]
goats.jpg
67 KB, 721x540
>>64626890
Yes, we tried, but in the end we stood no chance against the Moneythrower that is ManCity
>>
>>64626507
Certainly he's too white to be Argentinian
>>
>>64626705
I'm sorry what did Brazil do any world war? Brazil is worthless
>>
>>64629604
The same as US did: live off USSR's victory
>>
>would of
>>
>>64629818
BURN.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.