[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the only reason barca are good is because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Reminder that the only reason barca are good is because they have good players and a good manager
>>
The only reason Barca wins is because they score more goals than their opposition.
>>
>>64591452
In a 1 team league that's already decided.
>>
#words of wisdom
>>
>>64591441
Is Arsene /fa/?
>>
>>64591452
the only reason barca scores more is because they create more chances
>>
>>64591441

and the best youth academy in the world
and an excellent training setup
and an enormous fanbase
and a league structure that's incredibly favourable to them
>>
Also because they have a diverse fanbase spanning the entire globe.
>>
>rique
>good
lel
>>
>>64591486
>and a league structure that's incredibly favourable to them
how so?
>>
>>64591441
True
>>
>>64591441
Does that scarf have a pocket?
>>
>barca
>good managers

LOL
>>
>>64591515
La Liga tv money isn't split evenly, Barca and Real take a huge % compared to other teams
>>
>>64591486
don't forget that they also got the best PEDs.
>>
>>64591441
LR failed at every other club and telling your players to pass it to Messi is hardly an accomplishment
>>
>>64591467
Yes. He dresses well and has a goat figure and hairline for his age.
>>
Didn't Barcelona do well regardless of who was coaching it? I remember that Frank Rijkaard had the reputation of world's best coach for a while.
>>
>>64591928
He didn't fail at Celta
>>
Can we turn this into a /cules/ general? What numbers will Arda and Aleix play as?
>>
>I don't love Arsene Wenger
*tips*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVVvltIgiIw
>>
>>64592008
Arda is confirmed 7
>>
>>64591441
the only reason barcelona is the beast team in the world is because they are better than every other team
>>
>>64592044
the amount of cancerlona cocksucking you do is unbelievable
>>
>>64591441
>the only reason barca are good is they have messi

fixed for you

without messi they're no better than stoke
>>
>>64599517
t. buyern canadian cocksucker
you're both fags
>>
>>64599644
bayern blows
eat shit
>>
Well I guess thats better than being lucky
>>
>>64599666
>tf
>watching sissy dive at all
bandwagoning fag
>>
>>64599827
embarrassing desu
>>
>>64599865
you should be, bandwagon divegrass watching faggot
>>
>>64591486
>and the best youth academy in the world

That's not true though. They got lucky producing Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique and Puyol all relatively close together, but everyone who has come through since 2008 has been average, apart from Thiago who they got rid of for some reason
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.