[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/31 /atlanta-activist-shaun-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lebron.jpg (203 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
lebron.jpg
203 KB, 650x430
http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/31/atlanta-activist-shaun-king-blasts-nbas-lebron-james-for-lack-of-tamir-rice-comments/

>“I honestly assumed that 400 days after Tamir Rice was murdered, LeBron could at least form a coherent, mildly courageous statement on Tamir,” King tweeted after James was asked about the matter during a press conference.

>“I haven’t really been on top of this issue,” James said during the press conference, ESPN reported. “So it’s hard for me to comment…what we want more than anything is prayer and the best for the family, for anyone. But for me to comment on the situation, I don’t have enough knowledge about it.”

Why hasn't he gotten enough knowledge about it yet?
>>
>>64588028
why the fuck should he make a controversial statement on it and jeopardize his image? he doesn't have to comment on shit like this, he's not a lawmaker or someone like that
he's a fucking basketball player
>>
The police patrol LeBron's exclusive neighborhood. He likes the fact that thugs cannot burglarize his house. He is a family man.

He is a successful black man, not a nigger.
>>
what in gods name does any of that shit have to do with him?
>>
Because he understands there isn't an issue with white on black racism in the US. He is a black man, not a nigger. He actually is capable of thinking what is going on.
>>
>>64588055
>>64588129
Apparently people have actually bought into the hype that Lebron James runs Cleveland
>>
>>64588028
Lecrab doesn't owe that guy shit
>>
File: lie-to-me-disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
lie-to-me-disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
This thread was posted yesterday.

Niggers are scum and Tamir Shitskin deserved his death
>>
>>64588149
I dunno if I'd say "deserved" but the shooting was justified given all the facts
>>
because he really doesn't give a shit about another dead nigger
>>
>>64588153
>le haven't watched the video /pol/ goy
>>
You know one of the first things you learn in a speech and debate class is if you don't know anything about a topic, you just say you don't know enough and can't give a statement about it. Because you'll look stupid if you start talking about something you know nothing about.
>>
>Be ignorant of an issue
>Choose not to comment on it
>still get blasted by the media

Can't win these days.
>>
remember when the clippers were going to supposedly not play in protest of sterling?

anyone who thinks a nigga in the nba would give up a paycheck to waste on cars and jewelry is ignorant
>>
The funny part is Shaun King not seeing the irony in calling anyone out about not properly answering a question.

Also I doubt LeBron even knows who he is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.