[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>HGH
>>
>taking anything from towelhead news network seriously
shig
>>
YOU TASTE SO GUUUUD
>>
Disgusting cheater
>>
>"I really really like children."
>>
JUST
>>
This is Peyton's years of scandal lyl
>>
File: blackholed.png (100 KB, 248x247) Image search: [Google]
blackholed.png
100 KB, 248x247
>getting your news from terrorists.
>>
>>64586866
this is how peytonfags defend this
>>
>>64572907
>>64586866
>this denial

It's all documented on camera, fanboys.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 2012x1132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 2012x1132
>>64572907
>>
HOPE......THEY......DONT.......FIND......OUT......I.....JUICED
>>
>>64592052
when i get older
i will be stronger
my face will be laaaaanger
>>
>cheat
>get BTFO by a team that's also on PEDs in the Super Bowl
>become shit and benched
like pottery
>>
>>64572892
This is actually a kind of interesting example of how MLB is in a really strange position compared to every other sport. Since it is officially our national sport (by legislation), congress actually has subpoena power to go after people that the league itself wouldn't have any kind of power to compel to testify or even if they did testify to be truthful. That's literally the only way they were able to crack down on performance enhancers in baseball.

The NFL doesn't have this privilege (and arguably doesn't want it, they've already chosen to go with the worst possible test for HGH) and because of that, they won't ever be able to prove anything unless someone gets stupidly unlucky or is just completely pants-on-head retarded.
>>
File: Carlos_Ramon the 2econd.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Ramon the 2econd.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
>>64592052
you could say, he longs for succes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.