[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: peypey.jpg (46 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
peypey.jpg
46 KB, 534x712
https://twitter.com/ajam/status/681643165875441664
>>
>>64532523
this is gonna be the same thing as deflate gate. theres really no evidence they can present to prove manning took hgh. even if its really suspicious that his wife ordered some for apparently no reason, it doesnt prove he took any.
>>
SLAPSTICKS - 1 FOREHEAD - 0
>>
HGH YOU TASTE SO GOOD
>>
>>64532523
This proves that a man claims something without anything to back it up.

If they have blood samples from that time then they could easily check that.
>>
>>64538013
>more probable than not
>>
>>64532523
>believing the sharia Qatari regime
>ever
Top cuck op
>>
>>64542021
They faked the phone call?

This matter could easily be settled if Peyton confirmed that his wife was not receiving HGH from his doctor.
>>
>>64541474

Blood samples can only detect HGH in the past 24-48 hours
>>
Lance Armstrong all over again.

>"b-but muh American hero!"
>>
is there a chicken parm like verse for this yet?
>>
>>64542369

HGH you taste so good
>>
>>64542369
Bulbous forheads tell no lies
>>
>>64538013
>this is gonna be the same thing as deflate gate.

so /sp/ will regard him as guilty and should be drawn and quartered
>>
>>64542369
HGH for my sore neck
>>
Nobody cares about this, Peyton's legacy will hardly be affected by this news. It probably is true but half of the NFL takes fucking cortisones during halftime if they got hurt in the first half. It's a public secret
>>
File: 1355689447111.jpg (80 KB, 335x478) Image search: [Google]
1355689447111.jpg
80 KB, 335x478
I know attacking the source is a logical fallacy, but:

>Trusting a news source owned by Quatari royalty
>The same Quatar involved in the 2022 Olympics debacle
>>
>>64541474
>This proves that a man claims something without anything to back it up.
do you mean Peyton?
>>
>>64542772
...and they'd want to make up a story about a (virtually) retired old NFL quarterback because....?
>>
>>64532523
NFL must has threatened the guy to hell and back for him to revert his claims
>>
>peytoncucks this insecure

kek
>>
>>64542772
Literally all they did is send a guy around with a hidden camera posing as an English athlete, asking medical professionals if they will sell him PEDs. One of the guys claimed he once worked for the Colts and that the team doctor sent Peyton's wife HGH. The guy may be lying but the reporter literally did nothing wrong.

Watch the documentary. Skip ahead to 21:15 for tl;dr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRPxmTuxoI
>>
>>64542798
Death to America/the West etc.
>>
>>64542470
Someone could accuse a completely hetero sexual quarterback with a beautiful female girlfriend as a Homosexual and /sp/ would run with it.
>>
>>64542470
Manning obviously took HGH and Brady obviously deflated footballs. But I think they're pretty minor things, really. Almost everybody in the NFL dopes, and I'm sure every team does some prohibited thing along the lines of deflating footballs. Unless somebody is actively fixing games, I don't think any of this is that big of a deal, but normies will think so because of
>muh integrity
>muh sport where rapists, wife/child beaters, and murderers try to maim each other as effectively as possible
>>
I don't give a shit. peyton is still my boy. if my neck exploded, i'd take hgh too lmao
>>
>>64542877

>thinking they would piss this much time and effort into something that wasn't true just to antagonize one of their largest markets
>>
>>64542927
Who are you, mysterious phantom with a clear agenda?
>>
>>64542877
Even if you believed that Qataris wanted to destroy the West (which they don't), this would be an awfully dumb manifestation of that.
>>
>>64542868
So basically they ran a story about some chucklefuck who was dropping names who probably never met those athletes in real life? Jesus, journalism is so bad these days even investigative journalism is a farce.
>>
File: brady1.png (111 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
brady1.png
111 KB, 350x254
>>64542948
My thoughts exactly about deflategate and ball preference.
>>
>>64542960
>antagonize

You mean create a story for? Also those sand nigger bastards are trying to destroy American sport heroes. I heard Derek Jeters name was getting thrown into their too.
>>
>>64542960
>>64543001
>>
File: nidemare.jpg (69 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nidemare.jpg
69 KB, 722x349
Honestly, is anyone really surprised by any of this? I know this is super cynical but I'd have been absolutely blown the fuck away to know that this many NFL players WEREN'T doing shit like this.
>>
>>64543019
No, the documentary is really about how there are thousands of corrupt medical professionals willing to sell athletes PEDs. Some of them bragged about who they allegedly sold PEDs too. Now the story is about >muh sports hero dindu nuffin! this documentary is shit!
>>
>>64543037

Yeah, attempting to discredit many of the most important people in something America holds incredibly dear without having very strong evidence to support their case would be very antagonizing.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 313x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 313x226
>>64542461
HGH makes you look freaky. Do you really think Peyton looks like this?

pic related: typical HGH user
>>
>>64542937
>Brady obviously deflated footballs
>they purposely deflated them to exactly the same amount that would be caused by a change in atmospheric temperature
>>
File: SILVA_ANTONIO.png (150 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
SILVA_ANTONIO.png
150 KB, 500x325
>>64543214
It takes huge amounts to do that to you
>>
>>64543019
and yet every actual response from manning has been

>FUCK YOU I DIDNT TAKE THIS SHIT YOU GODDAMN LIARS I WILL SUE ALL YOU SONS OF BITCHES
>"no retard we said it was your wife"
>"I have no control over what my wife Ashley Manning orders and those are her own private dealings."

if they got his bitch hes fucked
>>
>>64542877
I guess Peyton's legacy is the "head" of western civilization?

Expect America to fall soon after?
>>
>>64542937
>Brady obviously deflated footballs
you're really still spreading this baseless bullshit?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.