[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post literally whos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: YspcDte.jpg (57 KB, 644x738) Image search: [Google]
YspcDte.jpg
57 KB, 644x738
Post literally whos
>>
File: untitled.png (5 KB, 718x400) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
5 KB, 718x400
>>64481000
>>
>90
>88
>83
>75 at best IRL
>>
>>64481110
Seriously this. No way hes an 83. Either way fifa is a meme game.
>>
flocão
>>
After his fallout, Failcow surely will find solace in all the millions of Euros in his bank account
>>
>>64481284
He did it all for the money, and he has loads of that now, even if he's completely useless. He should just buy a supermarket chain or something and retire already t b h.
>>
File: stonecold.gif (630 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.gif
630 KB, 200x200
>>64481110
>>64481119
>mfw Rooney is still an 86
>mfw Ribery is still an 87
>mfw Ronaldo got fucking upgraded to a 93 despite being shit last season
>mfw Iniesta got downgraded despite having his best year since 2011
>mfw Hazard got a bigger upgrade than Nerman and is the 5th best player on the game

EA haven't got a fucking clue
>>
>>64481775
Hazard was better than Neymar last season
>>
>>64481775
EA sports are from Canada... Do you need more?
>>
>>64484556
Sure he was. That's why Chelsea got so far in CL
>>
>>64481110
>rating a player
You fucking brazilian are fucking ignorant about football. Just go fuck yourself or you mother when she will finish to lick my anus with all her love, pushing her tongue in my inside while my dick is burried deep in your sister ass.
>>
Nice to see /sp/ has been reduced to making shite threads about bullocks posted of footylad pages.
>>
Recommend me a cheap and good PL goalkeeper pls
>>
>>64485533
For what league m8?
>>
>>64485533
valdez
>>
>>64485619
premier league, not polish (my bad)

>>64485647
thanks m8
>>
The difference between the best and worst players in almost every major professional sports league is way smaller than you think. Like maybe 10%

A player being 10% better than another is an absolutely massive jump in a competitive league. Its probably even less than that in real life. The guys that you say "suck" are really only worse than the top 0.001% of players
>>
did fifa 16 kill the eternal /fifa/ general? I havent seen a thread in ages. Then again i still play 15.
>>
>>64485692
I hope you're not trying to change /sp/ with your post there, man. Saying that every team or player is garbage will always be a thing.

I think that's problem's probably especially truer in soccer than the North American leagues just because of the number of players
>>
>>64486023
I just think it sounds stupid and basically puts a neon sign over your post that says "I have no idea what Im talking about and have never played sports before"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.