[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOTTINGHAM FOREST v LEEDS UTD OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: FOREST[1].jpg (28 KB, 478x358) Image search: [Google]
FOREST[1].jpg
28 KB, 478x358
The two biggest clubs in England go head to head,live on Sky Sports™

This fixture has always produced great entertainment so expect a boring 0-0 draw tonight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgJUpG7_ONA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvO5LFSSDZ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z117upx0KMs

>Forest: De Vries, Lichaj, Mills, Hobbs, Mancienne, Lansbury (c), Vaughan, Mendes, Osborn, Oliveira, O'Grady
Subs: Evtimov, Tesche, Ward, O. Burke, Trotter, Blackstock, C. Burke

>Leeds: Silvestri, Wootton, Bellusci, Cooper, Taylor, Byram, Cook, Bridcutt, Murphy, Dallas, Wood
Subs: Peacock-Farrell, Coyle, Bamba, Adeyemi, Sloth, Doukara, Antenucci

Kick off in 23 bings
>>
>>64480367
3rd biggest club in the country (Forest) playing the 9th biggest (Leeds)

Should be a cracking game
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 628x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 628x553
Ey up lads, who /flooded/ here
>>
>>64480480
not me la,it feels like late fucking spring here,no snow,no rain,no nothing

I spent 4 hours outside today in just a t shirt and never felt uncomfortable
>>
FOREST
>>
File: 1376826623311.jpg (42 KB, 514x398) Image search: [Google]
1376826623311.jpg
42 KB, 514x398
>WE WUZ YUROP ONCE derby
>>
>>64480686
>we wuz never anything of note and never will be
>>
>>64480711

A bit like the entire country of Romania since Dacian times.
>>
File: 1451090565640.jpg (49 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1451090565640.jpg
49 KB, 620x413
Literally who?
>>
USAS BRAVE LICHAJ
>>
>LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS
>>
KNOTS KNOTS KNOTS
>>
>LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS >LEEDS
>>
Fuck Leeds.

Who /Man United are the real United/ here??
>>
bellusci being fucking shit as always gyppo cunt
>>
that fucking dive lmao
>>
>>64480882
that was like 5 minutes ago breh
>>
>>64480895
Sorry i am from the past. I know its late my stream is about 6min late.
>>
we all 8 leeds scum desu
>>
>there's a generation of fans growing up who know nothing of Leeds except they're another irrelevant lower league club

feels good man
>>
>Weston Super Mare vs. Villareal CF

That some South American teams with meme names, or one of those daft friendlies, like when Sheffield FC played Real Madrid?
>>
>>64480993
why are you chatting shit when your tinpot club got beaten by leeds you attention whoring wanker?
>>
i fookin hate bellusci
>>
>>64481046
me too,he;s utter shit
>>
>>64481037

Calm down, you filthy gypsy bastard. It's on the stream schedule but with no other information.

We did lose to Leeds a couple of weeks back, I was there. They were celebrating like they'd got to the Champions League semi-finals again, despite the fact they will inevitably finish about 14th and we'll end up top 4 at worst. Embarrasing.
>>
>>64481086
lol, be quiet faggpt
>>
>>64481086
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>64481086
or faggot
>>
>>64480993
It's some midwinter tournament held in Miami: http://www.laliga.es/directos-lfpwch
>>
>>64481086
Inbred yo-yo clubs are pathetic.
>>
Leeds get all the tv coverage but have no kit sponsor.

Why?
>>
>>64481155
kappa pays them 15 million quid a year to manufacture their kits,4th highest amount in england,man city gets 12m from nike for comparison
>>
>>64481155
Get the most views and Kappa kits don't have sponsors. Cellino cancelled the sponsorship.
>>
>>64481189
Ignore the bit about Kappa not having sponsors.
>>
>>64481173
>ÂŁ15m for the kits of a joke club
lol
>>
what the fuck is it with wootton and cooper clashing heads?

they've also done it in the huddersfield match
>>
>>64481242
They're both thick as fuck, just look at them. >>64481240
Don't be jealous bb. We're shit but still people want us.
>>
>>64481240
u mad cause umbro only gives half a million quid hull shitter?
>>64481259
leeds always brought in the most revenue in the championship,excluding the parachute payment bullshit,it's just that master bates pocketed all of it,the jew cunt
>>
>>64481273
ye boy first year in the Championship if we'd have invested in January we'd have gone up imo
>>
>LEEDS
>>
fuck sake woody
>>
File: 1451009386023.gif (108 KB, 172x187) Image search: [Google]
1451009386023.gif
108 KB, 172x187
Who Nottingh/a/m Forest here?
>>
>>64481659
>Peru(gay)
>>
how's the Italian gang faring this year? I used to follow Antenucci&co steps quite closely but stopped since the FLS on the BBC got cancelled
>>
>>64481687
antenucci is p good when he does play,certainly not lacking in confidence
bellusci is fucking gypsy shit and cost the team a goal
silvestri has been shit at the start of the season,spaghetti hands and all but has improved

also,berardi has been our best defender by far but hes injured while doukara has been class when he came on at wolves and turned the game around
>>
HES BIG HES BLACK
HELL RAPE YOU CENTRE BACK

SOULEYMANE DOUKARA

HE SHAGGED A SLAG AND NOW SHES DEAD
HE SWINGS HIS COCK AROUND HIS HEAD

SOULEYMANE DOUKARA
>>
>>64481731
alright, thanks

>bellusci is fucking gypsy shit and cost the team a goal
lel he's quite a hothead I know, and doesn't mind getting red carded for crowding the referee at times
>>
>>64481911
he certainly is

the goal we conceded was a simple hoofed ball but the fucktard tried to scissor kick it clear and missed instead of putting his foot through it

also,as I wrote this he started shit with lansbury again but the cunt deserved it for being a chav cunt and for getting in silvestri s way
>>
File: 1303920096856.png (17 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1303920096856.png
17 KB, 370x370
>>64481966
>>
Forest are fucking garbage, it's just a pity so are we. The Championship is so bad.
>>
SAMMY B AGAIN

FUCKING GIVE HIM A 4 YEAR DEAL ON 30K A WEEK CELLINO YOU CUNT
>>
>>
Go Nottingh/a/m!
>>
jesus christ david vaughan that fucking hairline just shave you hopeless cunt damn thats horrifying
>>
>>64482316
like a fucking hob goblin
>>
lel gud job Mirko
>>
damn those last 5 mins felt like fucking fifa 13 gameplay
>>64482421
his fucking beard knocking him off balance
>>
File: cranston1.jpg (19 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
cranston1.jpg
19 KB, 329x329
>romania
>>
Doukara is lazy, fuck me.
>>
TROLLPOST
>>
>>64482500
he is a nig what do u expect
>>
File: leeds_sweatyman15.png (136 KB, 576x749) Image search: [Google]
leeds_sweatyman15.png
136 KB, 576x749
>that ending
>>
>this fucking game
might start watching the championship desu
>>
>>64482711
>days away from 2016
>still not knowing the championship is far more entertaining than the 'premier' league
don't let the marketing fool ya senpai
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.