[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: nfc east.jpg (86 KB, 880x595) Image search: [Google]
nfc east.jpg
86 KB, 880x595
is he right?
>>
Explain Carolina rocking their shit when Romo came back then.
>>
>>64474298
Super Bowl? No

East? Easily
>>
>>64474324
Carolina is undefeated and Romo was at half strength and left the game through an injury?

Don't think Dallas would have made the Owl, but they definitely would have won the bad NFC East with a healthy Romo and Bryant.
>>
>>64474324
that was a high profile thanksgiving game against an undefeated team, we had no chance, the other games were all winnable though
>>
Romo went 3-1 and they lost 7 (seven) one possession games without him

so yes, he's right, though I'd throw Scandrick in there too
>>
>>64474298
Obviously

Doesn't mean shit since Romo is made of glass though
>>
>>64474412
>we
what position do you play
>>
>>64474298
Fuck Skip Bayless
>>
>>64474298
and if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

Injuries are part of the game.
>>
>>64474298
Like how they did it last year and years prior right? Because they are the most consistent team in the NFL.
>>
>>64476622
Most consistent to be a laughing stock.
People don't even laugh at the Browns or the Jaguars anymore. It's just sad.
>>
>>64476141
he plays "delusional fan"
>>
I think people underestimate how hurt Dez was, he was still not fully going through practices when games mattered for them, he wasn't ever 100% and the fact that Romo hurt his collar bone again shows he was never 100% when he came back too, honestly I wish someone was running away with the NFCE that way they could have just sat Romo and Dez to get ready for next season instead of wasting them and in the case of Romo, getting them re-injured.
>>
>>64476663
All I'm saying is it doesn't really matter if Romo healthy or not because they always choke in the end. Yeah perhaps saying they aren't consistent was hyperbole but if they can't reach a final with this team while Romo is "healthy". Would they have made it into the playoffs, yeah maybe, but then history would have been the same old song and dance. Also it always seems Romo is injured, everytime I hear people talk about the Cowboys it always about how Romo is injured..again.
>>
But do you like that?
>>
NFC East? Damn right

The Owl? Pffft no. The Boys would get their shit wrecked by Arizona/Seattle/Carolina
>>
File: memememe.png (259 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
memememe.png
259 KB, 500x326
>>64474298
Sir, the first rule of /sp/ is don't talk about /sp/, the second rule of /sp/ is don't talk about /sp/, the third rule of /sp/ is don't make Skip Bayless threads b/c he is a donkey fucker.
>>
cant wait for a few years from now when cordcutting really fucks ESPN so much that they will drop all and lay off all talking heads and only show live sports with no TMZ shows ever.
>>
>>64476663
not gonna be laughing at the jags too much longer family
>>
If Romo/Dez were healthy -

they would have won 4 of the games they lost, but would have lost to the Redskins. They would beat the Bills this week to get to 8-7.

And then they would have lost the division on week 17 just like they always do.

Eli's a has been, Romo's a never was, the Eagles don't even have a QB. Kirk Cousins is wining this division the next 10 years.
>>
>>64476102
Romo was playing like fucking shit.
>>
>>64479488
Eli has been the best QB in the NFC East by a country mile this season and one of the best QB this year.
Unfortunately, he has a high school defense and no running game.
>>
>Amerifat "sports"
>relevant
>>
>>64479488
eli has played very well, and qb hasn't been the problem for the eagles, friend
you clearly generate all your opinions from /sp/ and espn, and don't have a clue about football
the giants have a shit running game and no weapons besides beckham, and their d is shaky at best
the iggles problems have been a depleted o line, drops by receivers and a D that looks good one day and abysmal the next
bradford has gotten better and better as the season went on
and if you think a QB like cousins, who considered shitty by everyone just one year ago, is a sure thing for the next ten years, you're beyond hope
>romo
>a never was
shit talk him all you want, he's really good when he's healthy
>>
>>64479612
Misspelled Cousins
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.