[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We fix American sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
I'll start.

Remove the ridiculous concept of "time out".
>>
All you play is cricket and rugby, I don't trust your changes.
>>
>abos in charge of understanding strategy
>>
Mate we don't need to fix anything since Hayne is back on the starting roster.
>>
>cardinals in blue uniforms
>titans in red uniforms
Whose idea was this?
>>
>>64469386
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let metell ya.
>>
>>64469357
>taking an extended break in play for more ads is part of the strategy

Cool sport, man
>>
>>64469522
Pro bowl game, look at the other player in the shot with a jets helmet
>>
>>64469639
>not recognizing derrelle revis
>>
>>64469317
>NFL
Less ads. Seriously, its rediculous. Touchdown, ads, kick, ads, punt, ads, play. What the fuck.
Ads only at the end of each quarter.
Change the pass interference thing, sometimes its fucking gay.
>NBA
I dont really see anything wrong. I dont really watch the sport often, but its pretty good.
>MLB
Let it die
>NHL
Whenever I try to watcha it, i really cant tell what the fuck is going on.
Isee just a bunch of dudes moving around randomly.
Maybe make the field bigger so it doesnt look so full and make the disc thing more visible.
>>
>>64469639
What's a pro bowl game? Looked it up and it basically said what happened last year.
>>
>>64471199
Dm just read it and it sounds like its more boring than a standard game
>>
>>64471119
Thank you. I never know what the fuck is going on in hockey.
>>
>>64469522

Please tell me this is just a clever ruse.
>>
>>64469606
Sounds like you want to get rid of commercials, not time outs.
>>
>>64471119
Stupid fucking cuck
>>
>>64469317
NBA is the one that needs to get rid of time outs, or at least limit it to one per half. Using a timeout to kill another team's momentum on a scoring run seems dumb to me.
>>
>>64471119
>NHL
THIS. or at least change the puck color to something more visible like yellow or something
>>
>>64471785
>not knowing strategy
BUILD WALL
>>
>>64469317
Leave them to their shitty sports we don't want them infecting ours.
>>
>>64471906
How about the strategy of coaching defense from the sidelines instead of getting seven bail outs per game?
>>
maybe make it more than 11 min of play
>>
>>64471974
i agree NBA has WAY too many timeouts, the last few mins of a close game can take like a half hour. also it would be interesting to see what a team does on the fly instead of getting to discuss each play on the sideline so often at the end.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.