[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw used to play varsity soccer in HS >tfw all the football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
>tfw used to play varsity soccer in HS
>tfw all the football players and baseball players would get laid all the time even though they sucked
>tfw are team was best in the district and we are still virgins
>tfw nobody showed up to our games
>tfw we got bullied by everyone calling us fags and field fairies.
>tfw we won state 3 times and nobody cared
>tfw the football players would have all the cheerleaders to themselves even though they couldn't make playoffs
>even the fat ass linebackers would get pussy
>tfw 18 yearold virgin

Feels bad being an American Soccer Player
>>
Do you live inside a teen movie? How can anyones life possibly be like that?
>>
>>64462159
if you were any good you would have been at an academy tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you senpai)
>>
>>64462194
I NEED TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEE
>>
nice pasta
>>
>>64462326
not pasta
>>
I played HS soccer. We sucked and always fought not to be last in our division but the cooler kids that played still got laid. I was nothing special and still got pussy every now and then. You sound like a beta fagget.
>>
>>64462429
where you live?
>>
>>64462455
Grew up in a small town in the Midwest
>>
>>64462584
This is not how it is in Chicago.
>>
This is God punishing you for not playing this favorite sport
>>
Did they shove you into lockers and prank you on prom night too?
>>
High school soccer is so gay
>>
>>64462657
Highschool in movies isnt that far from real life. Especially the obsession of losing your virginity desu.
>>
>>64462610
not that guy but I'm from Naperville and the soccer players never had trouble and were basically on par with any other sport
>>
>>64462762
Naperville is one of the best places to live in the U.S. You dont know about hard living.
>>
>>64462724
imagine what happens in the showers of an all-gay team
>>
>>64462735
>HS not so different from the movies
I want to go to school where you went
>>
>plays on a 3 time state champ soccer team
>can't get laid
Are you a back up goalie? Team stat taker? Perhaps your dad is the coach?
>>
>>64462904
Im talking about movies like Superbad, American Pie, Project X before party, etc. Not High School Musical
>>
>>64462994
No I just play center mid
>>
>>64462159
>we
>>
>>64462159
do you live in the cultural wasteland of the midwest? soccer is pretty big in the GOAT midatlantic
>>
sounds similar to my old hs desu
our football team consistently had zero/one/two win seasons yet high game attendance & popularity while our soccer team won state once or twice without anyone ever showing up to their games or batting an eye
>>
>>64462724
I played HS Soccer and I can confirm this. We would unironically suck each other's cocks on the team bus every now and then (no homo)
>>
>>64463028

> I just play center mid

found your problem
>>
>tfw had barely had friends in high school
>tfw spent my teenage years laying in bed staring at the ceiling

I'm 18 and a senior now bros. should I off myself before finding out how awful college is
>>
I played HS soccer my first two years but then switched to track because I realized if I'm going to just run around all day I might as well get medals.
>>
>>64462159
>are
>>
Same shit would happen if somehow i were a Football/baseball player in the highschool. feels like you live in some weird alternate reality.
>>
This is the way society should be towards soccer players and fans.
>>
>>64462159
I graduated last year. nowadays it's the opposite OP
>>
>played varsity tennis all four years in high school
>top of the ladder for three years
>went to state tournaments all three of those years
>brought home a class 6 tennis championship my junior and senior years
>had only one qt approach me because I didn't play football
>she's now my wife of 4 years
I'm happy with myself desu
>>
>>64471150

keke, how does it feel to be happy with the football leftovers?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.