[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder /sp/ in the summer said he would be a major flop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: GOAT.webm (2 MB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.webm
2 MB, 800x448
Daily reminder /sp/ in the summer said he would be a major flop and Memetial and Memepiss would be the next Ronaldo and Messi.
>>
>this dutch city fan
>>
>>64461738
pretty sure said they would all be flops because sp is overwhelmingly negative about everything
>>
>The destroyer of the legendary football club of Sunderland
>>
If you pay £55mil for a player he's a flop if all he's done is have a good game against one of the worst teams in the league.

If he can do it week in, week out or against good teams (like Liechester) then he's not a flop.
>>
>>64461841
money is tight at our football club :')
>>
>snuderland
>>
>>64461860
>our

You're literally as bad as those dirty pakis and chinks that support United.
>>
>>64461975
take a peek in any chelshit or arseshit thread you hypocrite
>>
>miss one of the most important chances of the season against a direct title competitor and don't do shit for the rest of the game
>play a good game against relegation fodder
GOAT transfer
>>
>>64462008
How am I a hypocrite? I was born and raised in Scunthorpe. Guess who my favourite team is? Yep, Scunthorpe United.

I couldn't care less if foreigners are supporting Arsenal and Chelsea in those threads, it's just one thread. How many City threads have you started today alone?

Filthy subhuman bandwagonning scum.
>>
>>64462060
> can't do shit against big or small teams
> depiss, marshit
>>
>>64462060
3 points is 3 points. Pretty simple math
>>
File: RAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM.jpg (30 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
RAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM.jpg
30 KB, 615x409
>>64462108
i'll start however much i want and you can cry about it however much you want

we're a global club, deal with it family
>>
>>64462136
>implying I'm a United fan
far from it. I'm enjoying Depay being shit as much as you do

>>64462157
3 points that automatically cause your direct rival to drop 3 points > 3 points vs a relegation team
>>
>>64462202
>he thinks arseshit won't collapse

first time watching the league, third worlder?
>>
>>64462202
The numbers say they're actually equal
>>
>>64462238
They're not because the league title is calculated on a relative basis. If you got a title for simply reaching 86 (or any other arbitrary mark) then it would be equal, but that's not the case, you get a title for getting more points than your title rivals. So a win that reduces your opponent's potential point total is more valuable than a win that doesn't

>>64462224
They might. Doesn't change the fact that they're a contender at this point in time
>>
>>64462224
>shitskin
>calling other people third worlder

kek
>>
>>64462315
settle down achmed, i'm dutch.

>>64462309
>arseshit
>contenders

what part of london are you from
>>
File: 1449283863045.png (981 KB, 700x721) Image search: [Google]
1449283863045.png
981 KB, 700x721
>>64462356
>i'm dutch.
>>
>>64462436
>obsession
>>
>>64461738
you're talking about a board that still unironically argues that harry kane's a one season wonder when he's well into a second season of banging goals in tbf lad. it's best to never listen to /sp/
>>
>>64462804
well 80% here bandwagons arsekek and the remaining 20% bandwagons manure
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.