[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /sp/ thinks 7-1 was a normal result instead of a once-in-a-lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1451005060681.png (107 KB, 272x207) Image search: [Google]
1451005060681.png
107 KB, 272x207
>tfw /sp/ thinks 7-1 was a normal result instead of a once-in-a-lifetime fluke

germany would win fairly 90% of times, but that result is the littlest of odds.

people here seriously think it's demonstrative of the quality gap between the two teams, lol.

people should be grateful they got to see it happen, instead of making use of it to trivialize brazil's history and current generation as well, which is good.

it's at least evens with the team that got 2nd place in the world cup, with the difference that we have the 2nd best player in the world instead of the 1st.
>>
Brazil obviously threw the game
>>
File: 1404082641292.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1404082641292.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>>
It could have been 10-1 if Germany tried in the second half. So 7-1 one seems fair. I'd expect the same if they played again
>>
>7-1
>>
huehuehuehuehuehuehue
hue
>>
>>64460235
someone should shoop traditional german dress on the black guy and have the girl wear huezil jersey

>>64460215
>7-1
>>
maybe if you guys weren't so smug and trash talked every opponent with your >muh 5 world cups folks would feel sorry
>>
>germany would win fairly 90% of times, but that result is the littlest of odds.

I know, that's what made it so great.
>>
it was the direct result of the Scolari and David Luiz retardation, not a fluke. It would have happened again 9 out of 10 times provided the training, line-ups and coach's orientation were the same.
>>
>>64460252
no team has the drive to revert the result they suffered, especially outperformed as they were.
of course the team could've suffered more

doesn't help that scolari is way past his peak and is outdated overall, trained the team badly and fielded the wrong players.

the fact that the wc was at home was crippling (in that moment) as well, the team feared losing more than aspired winning. which is fair, given the pressure put on them.
>>
>>64460331
>trash talked every opponent with your >muh 5 world cups folks would feel sorry
the only people that do that are those who don't watch/attend football regularly.

and I only saw it happen IRL at games/friendlies as an ultimate card so they don't have to sulk and feel ashamed.

but yes, you can have that as a crutch. it's not like everyone does it to disguise their jealousy of being raised watching romario, rivaldo, ronaldo, ronaldinho, cafu, roberto carlos, neymar and many others slaying it abroad and in the NT.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.