[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they make top four?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tottenham-badge.jpg (10 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
tottenham-badge.jpg
10 KB, 620x465
Will they make top four?
>>
>>64459581

Depends if Utd sack LVG
>>
>>64459581
Yes. Screencap this.
>>
>>64459581
No. Screencap this.
>>
Possibly. Screencap this.
>>
Yes but they'll lose in the playoff for the CL spot.
>>
It doesn't matter because they wont be able to sustain it and will drop back into irrelevancy once the big teams recover just like every other time
>>
>>64459952
>>64459969

Screen capped both together. 100% this is right.
>>
>>64460428
>tfw we can literally see the future
>>
>>64459581
spurs here. we won't do it, but only after we've convinced you that we will.
>>
I'm honestly completely indifferent to Spurs, so I can say with relative unbias, Spurs will easily make top 4. They could comfortably get 3rd imo. 2nd isn't far-fetched either. Yes the competition is shit is year, but even if it weren't, they really can do it this year. They are finally solid defensively, they have a fantastic midfield and Kane is getting bang in form right when he needs to.
Apart from Leicester's Kante, Alderweireld is probably signing of the season. He's changed their team around from being an embarrassment to being really really solid.
The only doubt with their team is the squad depth, although that's only really in attack, which is why they are after a striker in January.
>>
>>64461565
literally this
>>
1.City
2.Arsenal
3.Spurs
4.Liememester
5.Liverpool
6.United

Prove this wrong
>>
>>64462614
Now do a table for teams that will be relevant in 5 years and teams that are 1 season wonders
>>
>>64460104
This so much. Finishing in the top 4 is so overblown for teams like Liverpool or Spurs. They'd probably get knocked out in the group stage or last 16 and all their good players would be gone within a year or two.

Literally what happened to the Spurs after the 2010 top 4 finish and to Liverpool after their 2014 top 4 finish
>>
>>64461688

I think you're absolutely right on all points. But you're forgetting Spurs are cursed.
>>
>>64462730
>They'd probably get knocked out in the group stage or last 16
do you not remember their last/only CL run lad?
>>
>>64462650
In 5 years City Liverpool and Arsenal will be relevant.
United will have not won the league
Spurs will still be where they are now
Leicester will have been relegated
>>
>>64462650
Premier League table 2020/2021

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs
7. West Ham
8. MK Dons
9. Everton
10. Middlesbrough
11. West Brom
12. Crystal Palace
13. Coventry
14. Newcastle
15. Derby
16. Wolves
17. Southampton
18. Norwich
19. QPR
20. Reading

Screencap this
>>
>>64462912
They made the QF and got curbstomped by Madrid. They also had a better team than they do now
>>
>>64463024
got to dream teams can rise above their current status lad, otherwise what's the point in football?
>>
>>64463132
Of course, and if I were a Spurs fan I'd love for them to play in the CL. I just don't think it'd have any lasting impact on EPL's landscape
>>
Arsenal
City
Leicester
Liverpool
Spurs
-----
shit

But in seriousness, I see Liverpool and Spurs finishing third and fourth. Leicester to finish fifth.
>>
>>64462985
>QPR back in the PL
Why wont they just fuck off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.